Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Thank you @KrustyTheClown and @Wibblywoo for the amazing title. Thank you @Kimbean for the beautiful, elegant Cuntwaffle terminology!

Recap (with the help of @Wibblywoo And @Kimbean)

Troy- Has shown he is a racist, homophobic, transphobic, misogynistic, repulsive, sickening, concerning, vulgar, male chauvinistic pig.

Mazza- I swear to god, Troy's new wanna be babe Mazza, who claims she has "alllllll the reciepts" yet clearly has proven to have none.

Lottie- Fighting and dismally failing to be recognised as Troy's "top babe". Lottie is striving to achieve the ultimate "Exposé Live" which is still clearly in the production stage. We still wait in anticipation to see the supposed "special guests".

Kat- Where to start 🙄🙄
This is the immature, rancid, vile, aptly self proclaimed Kat the trollop who travelled across the county in order to "smash someones face in" that dared to have an opinion which differed from her own.

The bullyclub and associated cuntwaffles continue their nauseating mission to reign supreme over TT.
Welcome to thread 11! 😃

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
Sorry but how can you blame anyone for what the stuff YOU choose to say on here

you couldve left at any point but nope you carried on coming here agreeing with us and then to blame people on here its not fair or right take accountabillity for your actions

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Chickencurry

Hi Dave 👋 tittle tattle twat here. Thanks for confirming that you read this page 😏 in response to your latest remarks - yes you’re right. Kids do hear worse things at school, but like you said, they’re kids. They know no better, they’re testing their boundaries, they’re still figuring out what is and isn’t appropriate.

Now a 40 odd year old man should know better. Whether they hear it at school or not, the fact it is coming out their parents mouth, at the dinner table is inappropriate. You should be educating children to have respect and manners, not joining their childish behaviours

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Bluepop

VIP Member
I didn't say that you or some of the other tattlers told me what to write on here. We've only ever spoke on here so would be impossible. I was told to shut bits down etc. There is reciepts on it all. Stalking people is creepy AF.

I requested the thread to be closed when I got attacked and it was being derailed. Who I talk to is of no ones business. People stab others in the back then still expect them to be loyal to them 😆🙄 the police are involved with it all so only a matter of time. Trying to silence people is pathetic because they won't fall for your crap and get in line. There is loads to show the BS that was being said. Shit said about not trusting certain tattlers because they follow 'the opposition' some people really need to grow up and get a life! If people keep in their own lanes then there wouldn't be so many problems! Done with childish games, worry about your own life!
I personally don’t care who you’re friends with it’s your life. I’m a grown woman I also don’t care about people saying not to trust people Etc whoever said nonsense like that needs to grow up tbh.

Let’s not forget that you did play a part in these things. You personally got yourself involved in the drama on tiktok regularly getting into peoples boxes, praising people that shared photos of peoples families (I have seen screen recordings of this). Accountability is key let’s not act like everyone else is in the wrong and you have done nothing.

• Heart

truthwillsetyoufree123

Kirsty’s not dumb, she knew that leaving the app while it all got heated then coming back after it’s calmed down would work. Lots of people seem to have forgotten everything that happened 🤷🏼‍♀️ Some people will never learn I guess.

Hope you’re all well!
I watched her first live the other day and I was gobsmacked with all the lies she was spouting. Saying shed been off since November yet our thread was made in Jan and she was still up to her tricks 🙄 saying she wanted to stay under the radar blah blah mmmm how can anyone say they want to stay under the radar with a big gob like that.

I Can't believe the amount of people who have forgotten what's she's done. Everyone jumped on Chloe, Kat and Misty when it all came out with what they was doing yet Kirsty gets away with it Scott free, doesn't sit right with me...

Kirsty do you not remember that it was us Tattlers that got you off the app but yet you proceed to tell everyone the reason you came off was because your life was being threatened alongside your family for what you had done... half of your so called followers read tattle afterwards and was disgusted they fell for your rubbish.

Kimbean

Wow... I truly don't have words right now, it's all going on isn't it hahah!!
So...
🌟 Kirsty is back, but has no interest apparently in going for L+B or anyone on the app. She said she wants to dance, loose weight and have fun lives, so we shall see.

🌟 However the bully crew are now friends with the person who reffered to these threads as "HER BABY" and wanted to take all the credit for it, the one who loved the attention she got being the "face of the thread", encouraged it herself for everyone to speak off tattle on TT and IG. This new bully crew member couldn't deal with being in the firing line in the end when the bully crew first turned on her for the comments on these 11 threads, all of which are almost her own words.

She was never told what to write on these posts - She had suggestions for thread titles from everyone like all threads do. Although c*nt waffle was my word and I still take full credit for that thank you ☺.

We are all responsible for our own behaviour and actions, it's emotionally cruel and manipulative to accuse and blame others constantly of causing someone's MH to decline to what they are insinuating, knowing full well what they are saying would "trigger" you so why even go there? New bully crew member trying to play the victim but they created this mess by throwing themselves into the drama full force ahead into every angle possible, it's worrying. I've sat back and said nothing regarding the crap that happened but it isn't fair how they are treating people here, trying to get the posts reported and shut down because they don't like they are a new bully crew member. Are you happy Bluepop finally noticed you again btw?

Remember we are all in control of how much we expose ourselves to this pathetic drama, we can walk away or shut it off and poof it's gone at any point, instead of prolonging the sufering for yourself stressing about things you had no control over, that's your doing and no one else's. Stop blaming others for fuck ups here and take responsibility, at least kirsty hasn't come back doing the same old rubbish and shows a little class, instead of repeating history, why can't other do the same.

• Heart

Bluepop

VIP Member
I’d say that the topic is now within the scope of the thread. Although there’s no direct link to kirsty there is a link with people named in the title and misty has been mentioned a lot in earlier threads.

The whole tattle & TT crossover went too far IMO. I think people may have lost sight of what the purpose of tattle is. It’s not a clique or a gang it’s literally a forum to express your opinions anonymously. Getting involved in the TT arguments and taking things from tattle to other platforms is actually against the rules and also a pretty silly thing to do.

Reactions: 8

Fgiopi

Well hello my fellow tattlers how the devil are you all. Hope you are all ok . Xx thread 11 omg well done all . Why for a second did I think this would of blown over by now . Clearly I am the one who needs my head testing hahaha. Haven't been on TT in a long while Family problems plus home life just takes over . Clearly we have new people . . ???? Is troy not king no more thats a shame. I did here Lucy got band off TT is this true . How are theses people going to survive I wonder . And did I just read that Kirsty's accounts are back up or am I seeing things . Well I love and leave you all hope you all have fab day . Xxxx

• Heart
It's them that have the obsession with Tattle! Everyday they mention Tattle, even when we say nothing. So maybe we were wrong about them crushing on Troy and perhaps they crush on us tattlers instead.

Hey Babes 👋🏻 how are you today 😘 Kat here's a extra kiss for you Princess 😘😘

• Haha

rattler89

Chatty Member
I would strongly advise all tattlers to keep all their personal information to themselves. This includes, names, pictures and phone numbers. It would appear that even those you trust here, may not have your back. I have always thought of the tattle group as kind of a family. We disagree or sometimes view things differently but there are no arguments. To hear one of our own has thrown us to the wolves to seek popularity is worrying and if anyone gave said person any information, please do take care. Remember tattlers, I love you all and will support best I can ❤❤

• Heart

truthwillsetyoufree123

Hi guys hope your all well,
To be honest some people are not strong enough to take on mobs etc and the easiest way is "if you can't beat them join them"
You listen to people speak you hear the change of tone etc you can tell truth from fabrication, I'm no expert but you don't need to be.
As to the main topic of this thread, a certain someone has been tipped off on all my accounts so therefore I've been blocked so the only way was if the information was leaked by someone close, that will be addressed soon enough, as for her I will have my time people need to stop being conned and subjected to the utter BS that spews from their facehole, nothing but dossers() the lot of them
Hi Gastric,
Im very well thank you. Hope your good ☺
Not sure why anyone would want to join the bully crew especially if they think deep down the bully crew are going to protect them but hey ho. We all know different. Find it funny how most of them have accepted said apology bar one person. Nice to know the drama didn't last long with Lottie, was peaceful while it lasted 😂

• Haha

Spf50

Chatty Member
Thank you @KrustyTheClown and @Wibblywoo for the amazing title. Thank you @Kimbean for the beautiful, elegant Cuntwaffle terminology!

Recap (with the help of @Wibblywoo And @Kimbean)

Troy- Has shown he is a racist, homophobic, transphobic, misogynistic, repulsive, sickening, concerning, vulgar, male chauvinistic pig.

Mazza- I swear to god, Troy's new wanna be babe Mazza, who claims she has "alllllll the reciepts" yet clearly has proven to have none.

Lottie- Fighting and dismally failing to be recognised as Troy's "top babe". Lottie is striving to achieve the ultimate "Exposé Live" which is still clearly in the production stage. We still wait in anticipation to see the supposed "special guests".

Kat- Where to start 🙄🙄
This is the immature, rancid, vile, aptly self proclaimed Kat the trollop who travelled across the county in order to "smash someones face in" that dared to have an opinion which differed from her own.

The bullyclub and associated cuntwaffles continue their nauseating mission to reign supreme over TT.
Welcome to thread 11! 😃
Betty have you swollowed a dictionary! Alot of big words there i bet they google alot of them words 🤣🤣🤣
Cuntwaffle is defo my new fav word!

• Haha
  • Heart
Sorry but how can you blame anyone for what the stuff YOU choose to say on here

you couldve left at any point but nope you carried on coming here agreeing with us and then to blame people on here its not fair or right take accountabillity for your actions
Absolutely well said. Nobody held a weapon to their head and said write this or I’ll pull the trigger.. 🙄Said person enjoyed it when they were the centre of attention but when peoples attention shifted they acted like a child and threw their toys out of the pram. Even went to the extent of feeling sorry for themselves when people didn’t like their comment, utterly tragic.

I hadn’t commented for a long time or got involved in goings on because it’s just silly, but for someone to plaster on social media that people FORCED them to say things is just not fair and is totally unacceptable. There’s no need for it.

• Heart

KrustyTheClown

Chatty Member
Does anyone know whos account/ lives this has taken place on ?
this has come up in a couple of lives, one being lottie’s last night and the other was a couple of weeks ago on misty’s live

I would strongly advise all tattlers to keep all their personal information to themselves. This includes, names, pictures and phone numbers. It would appear that even those you trust here, may not have your back. I have always thought of the tattle group as kind of a family. We disagree or sometimes view things differently but there are no arguments. To hear one of our own has thrown us to the wolves to seek popularity is worrying and if anyone gave said person any information, please do take care. Remember tattlers, I love you all and will support best I can ❤❤
thank you. it is fucked up it’s come to this it really is, and the tattlers who were involved deserve none of this shit that’s happening. to think tattlers could trust other tattlers and instead get thrown under the fucking bus and still continue to lie even with the proof there. it is a joke, it really is.

• Heart

rattler89

Chatty Member
I've been out the drama aswell and not even been watching. I won't lie, I'm pretty hurt that betty would use us as a scapegoat to get lottie etc on side. :/

CoconotLoco

That's the problem some folk want to be apart of the dramatics that goes on but when the worm turns they can't handle any backlash that might come their way.

It's call accountability.

I would have a lot more respect for a person if they owned up and said yes I did get caught up in all the drama and made mistakes but going to the very people you was happy to slate and make accusations about as the first post on this page shows to try and get them on side just reeks desperation and not someone you could trust or believe again.

Don't bite the hand that feeds you.

• Heart

truthwillsetyoufree123

Mazza has told everyone she has been poorly the last few weeks.....unsure how this affects her ability to continue bullying on the internet though. More likely she wanted a break from the hate.

Kats new username is the best one yet, Kinky and Trollop are frankly embarrassing words in the username of an actual grandmother with adult children.

They reference these forums at every opportunity....especially Lottie who knows what is on here within minutes 🤣

Owen, drunk on cheap box wine and clout from duelling EvilQueen, declared our Betty to be a sl@g and stated he will love Kat, Mazza and Lottie forever. The friendly, silly, happy mask soon slipped didn't it Owen? You absolute clingon 🤣

3 witches and Macbeth comes to mind.....
I actually quite liked Owen at first but my opinion soon changed after watching his live last night. He's definitely just as bad as the rest of them especially goading the girls to carry on with bullying

Kimbean

The desperation to entertain themselves and their 11 viewers last night with Lotties ridiculous make believe fantasy in her head was painful to watch. Calling Troy "master" and everyone having a role to play 🙄worrying and not even funny bless them.

Hilarious how Owens said that about Betty... All whilst he's now sitting there currently talking about wanting to earn an extra 200 quid doing adult work.... Is he desperate for clout or money or both 😂🤑💰💵

• Haha