Kirsty Matthews #11 Kirsty remains AWOL. Bully crew are still a bunch of sad, twisted waffles. SLM&WLM ✌

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My thoughts on Gastrics live last night:

- Kat behaved as expected
- Even though I’m not a fan of Kat, anyone involved in making profiles of her partner/daughter is disgusting as I’ve mentioned before.

I actually find it bizarre that people go out of their way to find info on people to either expose them or use their family members. Such a weird thing to do. Also, saying “Kat does XYZ” isn’t a valid excuse for bad behaviour. She may have done stuff but her child hasn’t.

Reactions: 5
My thoughts on Gastrics live last night:

- Kat behaved as expected
- Even though I’m not a fan of Kat, anyone involved in making profiles of her partner/daughter is disgusting as I’ve mentioned before.

I actually find it bizarre that people go out of their way to find info on people to either expose them or use their family members. Such a weird thing to do. Also, saying “Kat does XYZ” isn’t a valid excuse for bad behaviour. She may have done stuff but her child hasn’t.

not sure what happened last night, seems like it may have kicked off?

i have said it over and over again in the thread and in lives and people bringing kids into it are the lowest of the low. doxing and finding information to dox someone is the lowest of the low. i don't know what runs through these people's heads thinking that this is all 'fun'. it bleeping ruins people's lives! it's not just THAT person they're doxing, it's their family, what if there was a vulnerable person in the same house?

kids are bleeping innocent in all of this! if you've got beef with someone, keep it between you and that person, not family and especially not kids! they are too young to defend themselves.

(sorry for the rant, doxing and bringing kids into it is a whole disgusting level that shouldn't be happening in this day and age)

not sure what happened last night, seems like it may have kicked off?

i have said it over and over again in the thread and in lives and people bringing kids into it are the lowest of the low. doxing and finding information to dox someone is the lowest of the low. i don't know what runs through these people's heads thinking that this is all 'fun'. it bleeping ruins people's lives! it's not just THAT person they're doxing, it's their family, what if there was a vulnerable person in the same house?

kids are bleeping innocent in all of this! if you've got beef with someone, keep it between you and that person, not family and especially not kids! they are too young to defend themselves.

(sorry for the rant, doxing and bringing kids into it is a whole disgusting level that shouldn't be happening in this day and age)
Rant away I agree. Unfortunately I missed last night but have caught up with screen recordings I was sent, the behaviour from Kat was pure vile as usual. Doxxing I don't agree with, but to say that Lisa was the one doxxing and making fake accounts is pure rubbish and I don't condone her getting the crap for something others have done

Reactions: 2
Rant away I agree. Unfortunately I missed last night but have caught up with screen recordings I was sent, the behaviour from Kat was pure vile as usual. Doxxing I don't agree with, but to say that Lisa was the one doxxing and making fake accounts is pure rubbish and I don't condone her getting the crap for something others have done
is there s/r over tt or could they be sent over?

kat’s always vile, every live I see of hers on my fyp she’s mouthing off. would actually like to see her have a fun/calm live and change like chloe did. (wishful thinking)

lisa had shown and told us all that she doesn’t dox, it’s a joke that she’s still getting the blame even when she’s not been live for however long. living in their heads rent free, lisa is and it’s a joke

Reactions: 3
Betty, I’m telling you now you want to be very careful with being friends with Misty, she a storyteller and user and she won’t think twice about throwing you under the bus, she very good at convincing people that her lies are true and a lot of have been taken in by her, she use any information she knows about you for her own advantage, be warned.

she spent three years stalking Lucy and lying to her to be her mod, the fact you all sudden friends with her but against the likes of Kirsty and co when she was one of the biggest instigaters/bullies in pretending to get Lucy off that app says a lot.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Betty, I’m telling you now you want to be very careful with being friends with Misty, she a storyteller and user and she won’t think twice about throwing you under the bus, she very good at convincing people that her lies are true and a lot of have been taken in by her, she use any information she knows about you for her own advantage, be warned.

she spent three years stalking Lucy and lying to her to be her mod, the fact you all sudden friends with her but against the likes of Kirsty and co when she was one of the biggest instigaters/bullies in pretending to get Lucy off that app says a lot.
Thank you so much for stating this...I had my doubts but slowly pieced everything together and none of what she said made sense. I am so angry with what she's done to myself, Lisa, Kerry and all Tattlers

• Heart
Thank you so much for stating this...I had my doubts but slowly pieced everything together and none of what she said made sense. I am so angry with what she's done to myself, Lisa, Kerry and all Tattlers
i am honestly just sad about it all and how it’s come about. I thought she was someone we could trust and we all spoke daily if not then every other day. she spoke to kerry, mother e, and lisa a lot too, so it’s just sad it’s come to this.

but it is what it is i guess. just shows that keeping anonymous is the better thing after all. least it stops tit like this ever hitting the fan 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 6
i am honestly just sad about it all and how it’s come about. I thought she was someone we could trust and we all spoke daily if not then every other day. she spoke to kerry, mother e, and lisa a lot too, so it’s just sad it’s come to this.

but it is what it is i guess. just shows that keeping anonymous is the better thing after all. least it stops tit like this ever hitting the fan 🤷‍♂️
Definitely is sad it's come to this.

• Heart
I just don’t want anyone else to be sucked into the tit show that goes on. Where Misty goes trouble follows and the fact she doing it again just months after being outed with a new group of people is mad.

Betty it is your choice just like it was Chloe to stay friends with her but just be careful what you tell her.

Reactions: 4
Wow I have been off the app for longer than I thought I only asked if Betty was ok . Haven't a clue what as gone on I can't judge no one or say anything about a certain topic as I am not involved however I only asked as I go on how people treat me and Betty has always been nice same as mother earth and the rest of the girls. I am confused and I think it's better to be confused I think

For The record ME Is an amazing person . Intelligent and speaks her mind I always like that in her and I ain't going to change my mind on this as I feel she is one ace of a person. You rock ME

Betty I don't know what's gone on and I am sorry I asked the wrong question. I didn't know what went on all I new you were getting some heat and I was just worried that's all . Sorry for dragging you back into something I didn't even now and I didn't mean for anyone to get attacked . I apologize to anyone who thinks this was the case I sware it wasn't

I hope you all have a fabulous day I am not singling anyone out or accusing anyone just I don't no the issue so it's best if I stay out of it .

Much love to all . Xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Wow I have been off the app for longer than I thought I only asked if Betty was ok . Haven't a clue what as gone on I can't judge no one or say anything about a certain topic as I am not involved however I only asked as I go on how people treat me and Betty has always been nice same as mother earth and the rest of the girls. I am confused and I think it's better to be confused I think

For The record ME Is an amazing person . Intelligent and speaks her mind I always like that in her and I ain't going to change my mind on this as I feel she is one ace of a person. You rock ME

Betty I don't know what's gone on and I am sorry I asked the wrong question. I didn't know what went on all I new you were getting some heat and I was just worried that's all . Sorry for dragging you back into something I didn't even now and I didn't mean for anyone to get attacked . I apologize to anyone who thinks this was the case I sware it wasn't

I hope you all have a fabulous day I am not singling anyone out or accusing anyone just I don't no the issue so it's best if I stay out of it .

Much love to all . Xxxx
You did nothing wrong at all. You haven't dragged her into anything. I thought it was best I addressed what Betty has done on here so she's doesn't try it again with other Tattlers. She's hurt alot of people this last week... I for one too thought she was nice but yeah was played like a fiddle

• Heart

Much love to all . Xxxx
You're all good my lovely, it's great to see you back here. Xx

You did nothing wrong at all. You haven't dragged her into anything. I thought it was best I addressed what Betty has done on here so she's doesn't try it again with other Tattlers. She's hurt alot of people this last week... I for one too thought she was nice but yeah was played like a fiddle

I know.... you don't know who's ... Who on here . Unless someone as targeted me than that be the day that I will judge someone . I am the type of person unless that certain person as done something to me than my behavior will change . From the comments I can see alot as changed and it's seems to be involving misty.... Personally I dont know the girl I only gone on what she has said on TT . But I never take what's said on TT as face value as everyone is different in the real world . I also understand that alot of people are hurt by what's been happening and it's a shame . Like I said I don't understand or was involved in what's gone on . I am glad I stayed off the app to be honest . It's seems to be as toxic as ever but whoever is involved and is upset all parties I hope you are all ok . I however is sitting this one out thank you for clarifying . But I going to sit this one out .

Again though I am no snake . I like who I like and I am a grown adult again I am not going to judge someone for being friends with someone who I disagree with there opinions I do like true talking people who say what they feel and are open and no hidden agenda s that's why I like mother E and Kerry same again I had loads of people inbox me about Lisa and mother E and Kerry but again theya re lovely to me . So why would I take someone else opinions when I am capable of going and thinking for myself .

Betty again has been lovely to me same as the rest of you lovely tattlers . Especially wibbleywoo . But again I don't know all facts and there's three sides to the story your there's and the true.. I am rambling now sorry . Just trying again not to cause more drama on top of what's going on . Xxxx

You're all good my lovely, it's great to see you back here. Xx

Hey you thank you hope you are ok . Xxx

• Heart
If it's too good to be true, it normally is. If someone is known for lying they won't change their tune all of sudden, don't matter who you are.

Btw Who are all theses shadow crew?

If it's too good to be true, it normally is. If someone is known for lying they won't change their tune all of sudden, don't matter who you are.

I don't know all names have changed lol xx

Reactions: 2

Without intending to sound rude, the Crew you are asking about are completely separate and not involved in this thread or persons on it in any way. Also, I don't know them either. X

Part of me is glad that this threads quiet 😂 it means the Krusty crew are behaving (well, as well as they can behave). Hope you’re all having a fab weekend ❤

Part of me is glad that this threads quiet 😂 it means the Krusty crew are behaving (well, as well as they can behave). Hope you’re all having a fab weekend ❤
Behaving, or keeping a low profile because they're not getting the attention they desired? 👀👂

Behaving, or keeping a low profile because they're not getting the attention they desired? 👀👂
I imagine it’s because they’ve not found anyone that’ll give them the reaction they want… yet. 😂

Hope you’re well!