Kirsty Matthews #11 Kirsty remains AWOL. Bully crew are still a bunch of sad, twisted waffles. SLM&WLM ✌

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You've encountered that wrongun Aki too. He's worse than the bully crew, really surprises me he doesn't have his own thread.
Omg is Aki getting a thread? Would be good to see what the real view on him would be from a threads point of view. Could a thread be open on Aki? Hope you all have a great bank holiday xx

Reactions: 6
Well hello my fellow tattlers how the devil are you all. Hope you are all ok . Xx thread 11 omg well done all . Why for a second did I think this would of blown over by now . Clearly I am the one who needs my head testing hahaha. Haven't been on TT in a long while Family problems plus home life just takes over . Clearly we have new people . . ???? Is troy not king no more thats a shame. I did here Lucy got band off TT is this true . How are theses people going to survive I wonder . And did I just read that Kirsty's accounts are back up or am I seeing things . Well I love and leave you all hope you all have fab day . Xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Well hello my fellow tattlers how the devil are you all. Hope you are all ok . Xx thread 11 omg well done all . Why for a second did I think this would of blown over by now . Clearly I am the one who needs my head testing hahaha. Haven't been on TT in a long while Family problems plus home life just takes over . Clearly we have new people . . ???? Is troy not king no more thats a shame. I did here Lucy got band off TT is this true . How are theses people going to survive I wonder . And did I just read that Kirsty's accounts are back up or am I seeing things . Well I love and leave you all hope you all have fab day . Xxxx
Hey, lovely to have you back. Hope you're well. Yeah Lucy is apparently banned from going live on TT but the girl whose a witness to the case her story doesn't seem to add up with regards to the injunction in place, and seems to have shared private information about it to Kat, Mazza and co. With a court date set weeks ago due to it there was no record of Bryan and Lucy attending on the court server. TT has been really quiet the last week I'd say hence why thread 11 has been so quiet since it was made. Yes Kirstys accounts are back up, seems she's lost a hell of a lot of followers but don't think it will be long til she goes live XXX

Reactions: 4
Hey, lovely to have you back. Hope you're well. Yeah Lucy is apparently banned from going live on TT but the girl whose a witness to the case her story doesn't seem to add up with regards to the injunction in place, and seems to have shared private information about it to Kat, Mazza and co. With a court date set weeks ago due to it there was no record of Bryan and Lucy attending on the court server. TT has been really quiet the last week I'd say hence why thread 11 has been so quiet since it was made. Yes Kirstys accounts are back up, seems she's lost a hell of a lot of followers but don't think it will be long til she goes live XXX

Thank you lovely . I missed you all. Omg alot as changed . Tbh like we all said before the amount they spread on TT will not stand up as evidence as it compromises the case. Well I hope Lucy is ok . And again I fall for this again I am not a supporter of L and B ( I have not missed saying that) but I don't like to see bullying or someone being nasty to others but I think I did see a few weeks ago L and B were getting out of control. But again they are easily influenced to the wrong people . Clearly mazza and co must feel on top of the world right now wasn't it their duty to get her off the app. Or am I getting it wrong . Yet I don't agree in what their projection and the way they went about it . Either. O wow Kirsty I don't no what to say about that . Clearly she ready for another round or rounds. . I went on TT the other night just to have a nose and it seemed quite . That's why I thought it calmed down . Must of been calm before the storm . What they all going to do now . Xx

Reactions: 5
Thank you lovely . I missed you all. Omg alot as changed . Tbh like we all said before the amount they spread on TT will not stand up as evidence as it compromises the case. Well I hope Lucy is ok . And again I fall for this again I am not a supporter of L and B ( I have not missed saying that) but I don't like to see bullying or someone being nasty to others but I think I did see a few weeks ago L and B were getting out of control. But again they are easily influenced to the wrong people . Clearly mazza and co must feel on top of the world right now wasn't it their duty to get her off the app. Or am I getting it wrong . Yet I don't agree in what their projection and the way they went about it . Either. O wow Kirsty I don't no what to say about that . Clearly she ready for another round or rounds. . I went on TT the other night just to have a nose and it seemed quite . That's why I thought it calmed down . Must of been calm before the storm . What they all going to do now . Xx
Well Lucy has been coming live which has made Troy's day as he started duelling her straight away. But seems there focus is on Josh at the moment as he had been in contact with Lucy when Bryan was arrested about a month or so ago. Troy, Mazza and the gang obviously hated that but at the end of the day regardless to what's happened, you still want to make sure a family member is ok and this bully gang shouldn't penalise someone for that. Yeah it's been nice that it's gone quiet, I've even taken a few days off from it all and enjoy the sunshine while I could 😂

Well Lucy has been coming live which has made Troy's day as he started duelling her straight away. But seems there focus is on Josh at the moment as he had been in contact with Lucy when Bryan was arrested about a month or so ago. Troy, Mazza and the gang obviously hated that but at the end of the day regardless to what's happened, you still want to make sure a family member is ok and this bully gang shouldn't penalise someone for that. Yeah it's been nice that it's gone quiet, I've even taken a few days off from it all and enjoy the sunshine while I could 😂

Aww the weather as been fabulous. Well in need of vitamin D . 😂 Glad you had a break . It's been nice but then I miss the interaction . Plus the general conversations and the laughs . Yet again they will go after anyone to keep there 15 viewers. Lol . I seen that B got arrested as it popped up on FB for some reason . Loads of people were sharing it . So it came up on my news feeds when I didn't even know they were on FB . . I seen our Betty as been taking a battering. Bless her hope she is ok . Seriously people these days . Xxx

Reactions: 6
Aww the weather as been fabulous. Well in need of vitamin D . 😂 Glad you had a break . It's been nice but then I miss the interaction . Plus the general conversations and the laughs . Yet again they will go after anyone to keep there 15 viewers. Lol . I seen that B got arrested as it popped up on FB for some reason . Loads of people were sharing it . So it came up on my news feeds when I didn't even know they were on FB . . I seen our Betty as been taking a battering. Bless her hope she is ok . Seriously people these days . Xxx
Hey, hello lovely, SO good to see you back. I've missed you millions. Xx

Reactions: 3
How wonderful it is that bully club have piped down. Mazza never seems to go live and Troy is back to duelling foreigners....Kat has stopped being so relevant and modding for everyone like its her job.
Seems the threats of doxxing and Tattle threads has disarmed bully club somewhat.

How wonderful it is that bully club have piped down. Mazza never seems to go live and Troy is back to duelling foreigners....Kat has stopped being so relevant and modding for everyone like its her job.
Seems the threats of doxxing and Tattle threads has disarmed bully club somewhat.
it’s nice to have a scroll on tiktok and there’s no drama, makes a change

• Heart
Betty is a whole new situation unfortunately but I won't go there on here. Yeah I felt really sorry for Lucy when he got arrested, I couldn't watch the screen recordings on fyp as it was just too painful to watch and hear her cry. But won't be long til she's back that's for sure.

Betty is a whole new situation unfortunately but I won't go there on here. Yeah I felt really sorry for Lucy owhen he got arrested, I couldn't watch the screen recordings on fyp as it was just too painful to watch and hear her cry. But won't be long til she's back that's for sure.
What’s happened to Betty?? I asked about her somewhere else where Tattlers have congregated and no one seemed to know anything?!?

Also, welcome back Fgiopi 🤗

Yes I also wanted to know. I hope she is ok.
Well I think Betty should explain to people on here herself but doubt that will happen, she's sown her seed and now it's growing. I for one will be honest with you all here, im taken aback that Betty is really good friends with Misty, which we all know what Misty is like. I didn't trust that when I found out. In my opinion it's a bit odd seeing as we all went in on Misty... There is a lot more to the story unfortunately, but I have since found out that she didn't trust a few of us Tattlers, and well I think since doing her first live the power went to her head.

• Heart
Well I think Betty should explain to people on here herself but doubt that will happen, she's sown her seed and now it's growing. I for one will be honest with you all here, im taken aback that Betty is really good friends with Misty, which we all know what Misty is like. I didn't trust that when I found out. In my opinion it's a bit odd seeing as we all went in on Misty... There is a lot more to the story unfortunately, but I have since found out that she didn't trust a few of us Tattlers, and well I think since doing her first live the power went to her head.
I think who betty chooses to befriend isn’t our business. From things I’ve heard on the grapevine Misty isn’t all she seemed online. Misty was a persona, there is a real person under that. And if betty chooses to be friends with her then that is her choice and it should be respected.
I hope betty does come and have her say. There’s always more than one side to a story.

Reactions: 1
I think who betty chooses to befriend isn’t our business. From things I’ve heard on the grapevine Misty isn’t all she seemed online. Misty was a persona, there is a real person under that. And if betty chooses to be friends with her then that is her choice and it should be respected.
I hope betty does come and have her say. There’s always more than one side to a story.
Okay that's fair enough, you can be friends with whoever but don't be 2faced and start a thread where you've gone in on her to then being her best friend all of a sudden and asking Misty for information on people... Misty isn't a persona... Suezanna and Misty are the same person facts...there's no disputing that. There's one thing I will reveal which I wasn't going to but Betty found my personal Facebook when I apparently doxxed myself on a screenshot on one of the threads. I'm a truthful person and won't sit here listening to someone say Betty is angel when me and Smackrat got thrown under the bus by herself and calling us snakes... The other person Betty believed was a snake was you....

Last edited:
Okay that's fair enough, you can be friends with whoever but don't be 2faced and start a thread where you've gone in on her to then being her best friend all of a sudden and asking Misty for information on people... Misty isn't a persona... Suezanna and Misty are the same person facts...there's no disputing that. There's one thing I will reveal which I wasn't going to but Betty found my personal Facebook when I apparently doxxed myself on a screenshot on one of the threads. I'm a truthful person and won't sit here listening to someone say Betty is angel when me and Smackrat got thrown under the bus by herself and calling us snakes... The other person Betty believed was a snake was you....
I think betty just likes to see the good in people and she gave Misty a chance and they hit it off. Misty reached out to her not the other way around.
Betty knows I’m not a snake.. I speak to her regularly, I spoke to her this morning. I know some people have been snakes and turned on her for no real reason and it’s caused a big fallout.
That’s why tattle say don’t go real life, this is the sort of thing that can happen.

I think betty just likes to see the good in people and she gave Misty a chance and they hit it off. Misty reached out to her not the other way around.
Betty knows I’m not a snake.. I speak to her regularly, I spoke to her this morning. I know some people have been snakes and turned on her for no real reason and it’s caused a big fallout.
That’s why tattle say don’t go real life, this is the sort of thing that can happen.
We turned on her for no reason... Wow she's really pulled the wool over your eyes. She branded you a massive snake. I'm not a bloody liar that's for sure. She was getting information on Kat to use against her via Misty. She didn't trust half of the Tattlers on this thread... There's a lot you obviously don't know, so ask her for the truth or I will reveal all

Reactions: 2