Kikifit & Craig #4 Kiki's attention seeking, looking for Craig 2.0, Craig moved home cause the cash don't flow

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is kiki going to do now that sex is banned in Bali? Moving back to Dubai for the foreseeable šŸ„²
#manban2022 baaaabbbeeessssss she a nun nowā€¦..a pole dancing one but sheā€™s keeping her legs crossedā€¦ā€¦well wide bleeping open for the internet but like hashtag man baaannnn

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Where did she get a visa for?
For Dubai, because her business is registered there and the visa was running out and you need to spend a certain length of time there so she had to go back to get it before coming home for Christmas

Does she realise Christmas is not this week?
Sheā€™s so dramatic Christ... Iā€™m not surprised men donā€™t want to date her. Imagine having to put up with her constant dramatics just for the sake of it

Reactions: 6
Sheā€™s literally getting home on the 8th December and she was fully crying that she ā€œwouldnā€™t be home for Christmasā€ Jesus she is so dramatic and unbearable. And dare I say it I actually found her so much more tolerable when she was dating Craig. Itā€™s like since theyā€™ve broken up sheā€™s become 10 times more dramatic and annoying

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Never get the obsession with dogs. She would have brought it with her if she was that mad about it. Iā€™m sure the dog was excited all day waiting for her šŸ˜³

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is that the picture she normally puts an emoji over her face in?? I can see why if it is!!
It definitely is haha she has a verrrryyyyy sharp square jaw line, Iā€™ve read a couple people here saying they think she softened it with filler which I honestly wouldnā€™t put past her

Reactions: 6
That photo on the left is her original jaw. Shes had it completely changed, her old face was literally a square

Reactions: 7
I know Iā€™m repeating whatā€™s been said but Craig is a walking ick ā€¦ his weird freeze pose before working out in his videos is so weird and his constant pouting šŸ’‹ is so funny. He genuinely looks like Zoolander.

• Haha
Reactions: 11