Kikifit & Craig #4 Kiki's attention seeking, looking for Craig 2.0, Craig moved home cause the cash don't flow

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But sure she can’t drive so obviously she’s not doing the Christmas shop. Mummy and daddy are driving the scam artist…. I mean independent woman

Reactions: 6
I’ve already seen another influencer who does only recipes do this….which is the case every time she posts a recipe. She just copies other people or just does ones that are already viral. Her cookbook is literally a joke any of us can go on tiktok and make copy and paste content of other peoples ideas…..but then to turn that into a book and make profit off It is just shameful. Not an original idea in her head.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Craig talking about keeping his abs on Christmas Day is the most toxic thing 😷 wtf is wrong with him

Reactions: 4
Craig recording his snore fest of a boomerang while driving. Would love for the clown to get caught for it .. it’s very odd how he goes to the gym twice a day…. Has he nothing else to do?

Looks like he has a bald patch 😭😂
Also not Kiki making another tiktok to give boy stories / advice. Miss gir you've dated this ,I don't think anyone should be taking your advice lol

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Also not Kiki making another tiktok to give boy stories / advice. Miss gir you've dated this ,I don't think anyone should be taking your advice lol
His tiny little legs trembling in those stories 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Looks like someone got a blow torch to his head 😂

• Haha
Seriously the state of him and that glen another absolute creep who looks weird like a blown up doll ,they’re after making themselves so unattractive and fake looking

Reactions: 5
The state of Kiki in that dress, she looks like a cross between a blow up doll and someone from the Travelling community.

• Haha
Reactions: 9