Kikifit & Craig #4 Kiki's attention seeking, looking for Craig 2.0, Craig moved home cause the cash don't flow

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another reel about how amazing she is and how men don’t deserve her.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not Craig showing off his parents gaff , give over. We all know you're a privilaged little asshole whose life revolves around injecting roids ,training twice a day and scamming people. He actually hasn't achieved anything , a days hard work would be more impressive 🙄

Reactions: 10
Is Craig videos all old can’t seem to see the crappy tattoos he got recently in any of his videos

Craigs videos are comedy gold. The duck pout, the tensing, the tights && the two sessions a day because he has literally nothing else to do :ROFLMAO: it almost feels wrong to talk about him but then I remember he scams people out of money, photoshops client photos and talks shite about anyone with a “desk” job.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
the way he’s paused waiting for the video to start recording gives me the ick every single time…

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Him saying that he's comfortably pushing his weight and he's literally on his tippy toes trying to push it up ,no control just struggle 😭 stop this madness anyone who takes fitness advice from him needs to be checked on

Reactions: 4
Anyone see the video of her reading the book on her story and then followed by a quick delete

Reactions: 1
Anyone see the video of her reading the book on her story and then followed by a quick delete
Lol didn’t see she deleted it but she was rolling to the side so her other ass cheek would show and it was so awkward she looked like a baby trying to roll over you could see the swaying

Reactions: 2
“Minding your own business” and then uploads a video thrashing all the lads that want nothing to do with her.. 🤨🤨
I honestly don't think she can ever have a opinion on men when she was literally engaged to bleeping craig 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Treating herself in Dubai be cause she doesn't have to buy gifts for anyones son , was she not complaining she has to go back to there so her business stays registered. Get your story straight girl . Anyone watch that video ? I don't want to give her views 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2