Kikifit & Craig #4 Kiki's attention seeking, looking for Craig 2.0, Craig moved home cause the cash don't flow

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is falling in a shithole a common phrase because the witch has used it everyday for the past week

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ha I was hoping for bad turbulence on that flight with her spread out, no seatbelt on and hitting the roof bursting her airbags and monstrosity lips 😂😂 and she said there was a lot of turbulence ha ha ha

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ugh the over sharing with this one is pathetic. Why would anyone care some guy offered you a baby wipe after a gym session? It’s random but who honestly cares? Ooooh I had an interaction with a human.. let me jump on social media and tell everyone about it. She’s a fool.

Reactions: 13
Ugh the over sharing with this one is pathetic. Why would anyone care some guy offered you a baby wipe after a gym session? It’s random but who honestly cares? Ooooh I had an interaction with a human.. let me jump on social media and tell everyone about it. She’s a fool.
And it's always soooo funnny....when it's not.

It's funnier in her head.

Reactions: 5
But it was the funniest thing ever!!!!!.. wouldn't be surprised if it never happened.. strange girl

A bit off topic but in the last thread someone mentioned Mikefatboy doing a runner on his baby, well his ex fiancé is just as bad, apparently she's having a fling with a work colleague who has a baby on the way.
They're all at it 😞 it's the talk of Macroom where they used live together.
I wonder will Kiki do a cheesy photoshoot while in Dubai, doesn't she seem to do them every time she's there..
Also,the guy gave you a baby wipe Kiki,.maybe because you looked Manky, nothing else, maybe he could get a stench of bullshit from the made up tit hole you made up that you fell down from you and thought you needed a wipe down 😂

Or else she'll be on a date this week with #wipebai 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her lips are like balloons in her latest video. I thought she was moving away from over filling?

Reactions: 2
That person has had a Tummy tuck. Bellybutton is a dead giveaway, I follow a few plastic surgeons on Snapchat and can spot a Tummy tuck stomach a mile off. Nothing wrong with having a tummy tuck because no amount of exercise will get rid of loose skin.
I was talking about her leg?

Did anyone see this on his story the bleeping wall on him he's actually such an ick
Mans got nothing upstairs 🙈 Sad life having your whole self worth tied up looking like the hulk.

I was looking to move to that gym as it’s near to me but then realised that’s where his type go to take mirror selfies so that’s a No from me! He’s driving to Frankfield every day and the cost of diesel 🤡

Maybe it’s just me but would share pics of your sister in a thong everyday nearly on your story like I think it’s fucked up !

A bit off topic but in the last thread someone mentioned Mikefatboy doing a runner on his baby, well his ex fiancé is just as bad, apparently she's having a fling with a work colleague who has a baby on the way.
They're all at it 😞 it's the talk of Macroom where they used live together.
I wonder will Kiki do a cheesy photoshoot while in Dubai, doesn't she seem to do them every time she's there..
Also,the guy gave you a baby wipe Kiki,.maybe because you looked Manky, nothing else, maybe he could get a stench of bullshit from the made up tit hole you made up that you fell down from you and thought you needed a wipe down 😂

Or else she'll be on a date this week with #wipebai 🙈
Who she having the fling with ?

Reactions: 2
Maybe it’s just me but would share pics of your sister in a thong everyday nearly on your story like I think it’s fucked up !

Who she having the fling with ?
Like I said some guy she works with. If you know where she works it should be easy to put it together.

Is it only me who thinks it's incredibly crappy that she missed her mum's graduation ? I know when you live abroad these things happen but she'd be flying back and forth to cry on her parents shoulders (over boys she's probably known for less than a week )but isn't there for them. She strikes me as spoiled and selfish tbh , crazy how she hasn't become aware of that on her 'healing' journey

Reactions: 15
Is it only me who thinks it's incredibly crappy that she missed her mum's graduation ? I know when you live abroad these things happen but she'd be flying back and forth to cry on her parents shoulders (over boys she's probably known for less than a week )but isn't there for them. She strikes me as spoiled and selfish tbh , crazy how she hasn't become aware of that on her 'healing' journey
When she decided to spend Christmas Day down in Cork with Craig's family a few times instead of her own is when I realised how stupid she was, how she must regret that now.

Reactions: 10