Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Farticus

What did he do to get himself kicked out and barred?
A combination of things, culminating in blowing snot from his nose onto a treadmill in front of a female member, then proceeding to stand in front of her picking his nose after she looked at him in disgust. He's constantly taking videos and pictures in there, and walking around as if his sh*t doesn't smell. He photoshops pictures of himself and tags the gym in it, trust me he is about 25% the size he depicts in his posts. He's a spoiled child who has no idea how to behave in a shared setting. He gets on the nerves of some of the actual bigger older guys in there, who are all nice guys who just want to train and not be around the likes of him. He tries to intimidate some of the women and smaller fella in there. His whole demaeanour is disgusting.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

rickybobby

33A7A1E0-2A29-4CD3-8332-EAF0B2664298.jpeg

I don’t know about ye but I think for me , my main prob is that my tesukts don’t match how hard I work ..

• Haha
Reactions: 22

elloelloello

VIP Member
Nobody who is in therapy records themselves for the general public. The privacy of therapy is what helps people be honest with themselves and their therapist. Her therapist doesn’t seem to be a qualified therapist either, just another internet guru like Sinead O Hag.

Nobody who is in therapy records themselves for the general public. The privacy of therapy is what helps people be honest with themselves and their therapist. Her therapist doesn’t seem to be a qualified therapist either, just another internet guru like Sinead O Hag.

You can say that again! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21

User8992

"I'm not like other girls, I don't wear dresses" - proceeds to wear a dress and fucking high heels to Top Golf? She's at a driving range, I would be so embarrassed to be seen with her there (coming from a man)

• Haha
Reactions: 21

User8992

What is mentally wrong with Craig. This time he is actually in Paris and not pretending to be there, but he posts a fake photo?? Surely what ever woman he managed to catfish into meeting up with him must see that and think it's really weird? It's about 2° in Paris and he posts a photo of him outside in a tshirt, absolute tool haha. The original photo was taken back in 2020/2021, that's how in the past this man is living.
Screenshot_20230120_101508_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230120_101519_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

Emmi59382

Chatty Member
It’s so strange that everytime Kiki shares a video or post with ‘fwends’ or ‘besties’ it’s literally people I have never seen her post or mention in my life. And it’s different people every time.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

monkeycat

She’s literally getting home on the 8th December and she was fully crying that she “wouldn’t be home for Christmas” Jesus she is so dramatic and unbearable. And dare I say it I actually found her so much more tolerable when she was dating Craig. It’s like since they’ve broken up she’s become 10 times more dramatic and annoying

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Farticus

I haven't seen a jaw like that since doing security at raves in the 90s full of people after popping 3 yokes. Jesus it's scary.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Dubai looks absolutely shit really. Full of posers living in their fantasy land.

Give me a quiet bar/restaurant any day of the week over that false economy.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

User8992

Saw this on Craig's story and had to post it - if you search the woman's account in Craig's followers/following she's not there. When you search her name she has a different profile pic so clearly a very old photo. Then the best bit where he's tagged with "on another level", you can see that he wrote this himself because the black background goes further right than the photo. He honestly doesn't have two brain cells, his IQ must be so low. He must be really struggling for new clients to scam as well when he's doing this shite
Screenshot_20230315_140313_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

ontheroad13

“Minding your own business” and then uploads a video thrashing all the lads that want nothing to do with her.. 🤨🤨
I honestly don't think she can ever have a opinion on men when she was literally engaged to fucking craig 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16