Kikifit & Craig #4 Kiki's attention seeking, looking for Craig 2.0, Craig moved home cause the cash don't flow

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest instagram story.. “guys sorry I haven’t posted, I’ve been really sick, with a cold” 🫣 wow, best send her our prayers, it sounds fatal

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did Kiki wear this to a wedding???!!!
Course she did !!!
Absolutely horrendous!! She looks a cheap prostitute! Hardly suitable attire for a wedding guest 🙄 she would clearly do anything for a bit of attention … pathetic person

Reactions: 8
God the state of the outfit. I know she said she had nothing to wear but that doesn't mean pickup the first thing you see 🤦🏼‍♀️

Every single one of them screams attention seeker. Like what is her sisters boyfriend wearing going to the wedding 🙄

Can somebody answer me this is her brother married? Only just noticed the wedding ring 🤷🏼

I feel sorry for bride and groom with that lot looking at stealing their special day

Reactions: 4
God the state of the outfit. I know she said she had nothing to wear but that doesn't mean pickup the first thing you see 🤦🏼‍♀️

Every single one of them screams attention seeker. Like what is her sisters boyfriend wearing going to the wedding 🙄

Can somebody answer me this is her brother married? Only just noticed the wedding ring 🤷🏼

I feel sorry for bride and groom with that lot looking at stealing their special day
The boots are horrendous. Whoevers wedding it is it’s half her family at this wedding so they know she gunna dress like Julia Roberts in Pretty woman before she met the rich guy lol

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Christ imagine wearing that to a family wedding, I don’t understand why she has to have her boobs out in every single thing she wears? Like even in the winter they’re on full show, can’t think of the last time she wore an outfit where you couldn’t see them

Reactions: 10
She's dressed like a cheap hooker. Very odd and classless attire to wear to a wedding. Has she any sense at all!?

I get vibes from her that Insta fame has got to her head and she thinks she's an A list celebrity and not the nobody that she actually is.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I have those exact Alphalete leggings she’s wearing in her recent ‘leg day’ post and to get them that far up your arse, you’d need to really pull them up there, they don’t naturally sit like that! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I think she knows it was not a good look. She posted very few photos. The tits hanging off her, the knee high boots. No class or style. She likes it that was , all she wants to do is show off her body at all times. She looks like a trash bag. What’s with all the face filters and she definitely had work done on her face … shame.. butter face.

Reactions: 13
I have those exact Alphalete leggings she’s wearing in her recent ‘leg day’ post and to get them that far up your arse, you’d need to really pull them up there, they don’t naturally sit like that! 🤦🏻‍♀️
It really annoys me when she deadlifts she keeps her head up. This is meant to be a qualified PT y'all, with no experience working with people 1:1 in person. Just repeating the same advice all the influencers say. I really wonder do her clients send her videos to make sure their form is right and is she able to correct them 🙃

Attachments

Reactions: 9
I wonder if her wedding post got a bad reception from her followers so she deleted comments? The post only has 11 comments with 4.7k likes, compared to a post she put up 2 days ago with 46 comments and 3.8k likes. Especially for what the post was about you'd expect a bit more engagement compared to her boring rinse & repeat receipe videos, but even they would typically have double the comments at a minimum.

Completely agree with everyone else on here around classless her dress choice was. She can have her tits out the other 364 days of the year, but couldn't stop herself when it was someone else's big day. I can only imagine what she'd be like at these sorts of events when meeting new people and telling them about what she does. Probably doesn't mention that a good 80% of her following are bots and get the same engagement as a page with about 30k followers.

Reactions: 11
She had about 5 stories up about the whole Christmas situation and then deleted it and started again with slightly different information, what was the point 🤨

Reactions: 2
Maybe if she didnt go out in winter wearing these tiny outfits she wouldnt be getting sick all the time

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
What was her original story?
Pretty much the same thing but longer and said her mam dad sister and brother were sick, then changed to it’s just her sister and her dad had surgery and said she must do the Christmas shop on her own and giving out about it but then changed it to her and her brother are doing it together

Reactions: 1