Kikifit & Craig #4 Kiki's attention seeking, looking for Craig 2.0, Craig moved home cause the cash don't flow

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s going on with Kiki ? She mentioned passport?
She fell into a hole of sh*t outside the gym according to her

Sorry I have zero sympathy. She’s spent the year living a million places and forgot that the reason she doesn’t pay taxes is because she’s registered in Dubai, but to avail of this benefit she has to live there for a certain number of days per year. If she is missing Christmas that’s her own fault.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I wonder is she actually missing Christmas or is she just coming home later than she expected because she has to do 3 weeks in Dubai? She’s such a whinge. I have no sympathy either swanning around on holiday. She didn’t need to be in Bali for any reason, other than a holiday. So tough tits for her.

Reactions: 7
She’s definitely not missing Christmas Eve or Christmas Day but she’s acting like she will be for attention!! 🙄

Reactions: 8
For someone who claims she never cries, she sure cries a lot and showcases it publicly haha.

Not that there's anything wrong with crying, it's healthy, but I don't get why she seems to try and portray this emotionless hard exterior when all it takes is having to spend 3 weeks in Dubai to set her off. I'd love a 3 week holiday in Dubai.

Reactions: 4
I can’t stand that little dance she does after taking a bite out of something she’s made 😩😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
If she needs to do 3 weeks in Dubai .. why not go now , it’s 6 weeks to Xmas ! Doesn’t make sense to me .. could she not cut her holiday short to have a different holiday in Dubai before she has her holiday at Xmas in Ireland before she returns to her holiday in Bali ..

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If she needs to do 3 weeks in Dubai .. why not go now , it’s 6 weeks to Xmas ! Doesn’t make sense to me .. could she not cut her holiday short to have a different holiday in Dubai before she has her holiday at Xmas in Ireland before she returns to her holiday in Bali ..
She’s some plank. How about pay your taxes on Ireland as is everyone’s obligation to society and stay at home with your family.

Reactions: 5
Re-posting posts about how amazing they are - I hate when insta huns do this, it’s so annoying!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s somehow mentioned she fell into a tit hole every bleeping sorry it was prob a pot hole she bleeping tripped over and landed in mud…..

Reactions: 2
Even though her business is based in Dubai, surely it costs her a fortune to stay there for 3 weeks everytime she has to do it negating any benefits of not paying tax in Ireland!?

It doesn't make sense to me. I doubt she has a high enough income to justify it.

These influencers have more holes than Swiss cheese in their stories. Just got some bad news, I forgot I had to go to Dubai just doesn't add up. 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm holding out hope that this cost of living crisis will put all of these so called fitness influencers back in their boxes. You'd want to be completely brain dead to give your well earned money to these scammers in the current climate.

Reactions: 14