Kikifit & Craig #4 Kiki's attention seeking, looking for Craig 2.0, Craig moved home cause the cash don't flow

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw Craig in .M.P last night, he is the rudest,ugliest.prick I've ever seen. He has massive spots all over his face and the smell of sweat was vomit inducing. He had some girl with him who looked just as dirty with greasy hair.
What annoyed me more was they were commenting and laughing at a woman's body in tescos. You could hear them saying things like "oh she doesn't need that loaf of bread" and then they'd laugh,the woman they were mocking was pushing a pram with a new baby in it,
He also has the smallest head compared to his rood pumped body.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Anybody know if kiki is still with her "boyfriend" that she went on the cruise with. I haven't been clicking into her stories, wondering how long it will last 🤔

Reactions: 1
Genuine question here, as Dubai is a muslim country, how is kiki allowed to go outside with her tits out running around?

Reactions: 3
Genuine question here, as Dubai is a muslim country, how is kiki allowed to go outside with her tits out running around?
I often wondered that too! Big SpongeBob SquarePants face on her & then the big fake boobs hanging out & permanent camel toe .. how does she get away with it!! Also I absolutely despise the way she says “so” 🤯🤯 it’s literally like fingernails on a blackboard for me 😫

Reactions: 5