Kikifit and Craig #2 Learn how to troll your ex fiance - Craig O Sullivan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What are we going to do for the next thread then? Separate the former love birds 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I spent 575 on craig in total unfortunately. I won’t go to far into the story but long story short, craig was legit for 10-11 weeks and started becoming shady come week 12 of our first plan, he finally convinced me to extend the plan with him despite various protests as to why I was hesitant etc! A lot was going on and I explained this to him and I even asked him before we could extend we needed to be on the same one to one as one another and know about needs etc for a successive journey. He even responded saying we had agreed on everything when we actually hadn’t. He then took what I was saying as a sort of threat to him that I’d leave tough luck if I wasn’t happy wtc and acted forever like he was this Devine Saint in my life… I had a suspicion for weeks a lot of my emails were copy and pasted but craig tends to screenshot conversations which he did twice to me. Once he apologised after he first did it after I said something but the second time he did it was not acknowledged. Craig didn’t even say thank you when I extended with him and he claimed to email me the final check in of our plan which he gave me a smart response on the lines of he hadn’t got anything from me in response to it and he’d paste the email in what’s app.

one silly check in which he didn’t acknowledge when o seen faults was that he had 7 leg days in a 9 day week 😮😮

I honestly can’t tell you why I kept texting the chap I guess I tried giving him the benefit of the doubt that he was a big influencer or whatever! Like I said some of his emails were legit and he does remember a lot of detail on a client well he did me anyway!

rhe only person at fault is me as well for being stupid and trying to think he was legit and even some business yokes would have the odd pasted paragraph for whatever but it wasn’t until I found this site and seen similar stories to mine and the characteristics of craig and their experience was so similar to mine!

anyway I’ll get to the conclusion! Craig does a post saying all clients are ready and so I replied sayig he didn’t get to me and he said something so irrelevant I dare not even paste it here! I just directly said what? Anyway I told him a lot was happening again while I had him there and said I wasn’t gonna be active for two weeks due to the loss of a loved one so wasn’t in a great place!

He quickly replied on the lines of no problem bro when the mind is ready we begin! Something silly like that anyway! But you can tell he didn’t read ir properly like any email or message! He takes one or 4 things you say and then actually pasted what you’ve said back in his email replies! I have one where I said to him somerhinf rather private and he replied his own response but funny enough what I said was right beside it???

I then finally text craig sayinf how the final 250 I gave him was a waste of investment and time of mine! Said we both can’t deny there was a break down in communication etc! Honestly my message was very professional but long story short I said what was up again and said that would be it between us! Unless magically one day but I hope he took it as sarcasm! I’ll go under his wing again one day! But it won’t be soon!

I don’t think I’d bother with the small claims court either! And he hasn’t blocked me on anything yet either surprisingly enough! I don’t think I’d see a refund even if I did threaten legal action! I’m much happier with the coach I’ve now! Who ACCOMMODATES my personal life and professional living and actually is sound about stuff too and doesn’t copy and paste and doesn’t act like a wanna be influencer tit and acrually tells me straight out if he was busy or whatever and knows what isn’t an excuse and actually gets I may have to take a break again from online coaching becaude tit gets in the way rather than craig who accuses you of not thinking of yourself and doesn’t put your fitness first etc when really gets cared about lining his pockets!

I have a feeling I’d love to do maybe 6 weeks again with craig in the future like a few years if he’s still pulling this shot! But only I’ll be way more the size I am now right and then at the end of the term when he tries to take credit for a lot of it all I just slander the tit out of him and then disclose what he did and give similar accounts of other stories that have happen to anonymous “clients” of his.

Hope this story helps others who have been affected by his scam! It’s so tit how he seems so legit and a real lads lad but no he’s a C U NEXT TUESDAY

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Genuinely! The man is select! If you are not consistently sharing his posts or crediting him or tagging him in any of your stuff and not a mini him in the making or act like he does then you are an insect to him and he doesn’t care and is speedy on replies when he wants something! But will take his time for everything else even go weeks without a response too! Some of my chats with him go on and on without him getting jack to me and then randomly when he decides to send check in Sunday at 4-5 am on Monday early hours and you have no time to meal prep for the week then as he’s got back to you late but will act like he’s “I’m 24/7 bro” which is total bollix once you are in depths of plan with him

This lad won’t be stopped unless people actually name and shame him! And it needs to be done at the same time by a group of people, otherwise he will block one by one! As seen with previous stories

Reactions: 7
This is really mean but if any of ye follow Laoise (kikis sister) she is beautiful, but the video she shared of her boyfriend with that little wave at dinner gave me an awful ick! 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Genuinely! The man is select! If you are not consistently sharing his posts or crediting him or tagging him in any of your stuff and not a mini him in the making or act like he does then you are an insect to him and he doesn’t care and is speedy on replies when he wants something! But will take his time for everything else even go weeks without a response too! Some of my chats with him go on and on without him getting jack to me and then randomly when he decides to send check in Sunday at 4-5 am on Monday early hours and you have no time to meal prep for the week then as he’s got back to you late but will act like he’s “I’m 24/7 bro” which is total bollix once you are in depths of plan with him

This lad won’t be stopped unless people actually name and shame him! And it needs to be done at the same time by a group of people, otherwise he will block one by one! As seen with previous stories
How long ago was this?

January gone! I should still be in 3 months with him now up to April so it was meant to be! Like I said Craig is a master con artist! If he fooled me he can fool a lot of others
Did he stop replying? He told me last week he would refund me but I’ve heard nothing more. I’ve put in my claim with the small court….he can’t keep getting away with it.

Reactions: 2
Did he stop replying? He told me last week he would refund me but I’ve heard nothing more. I’ve put in my claim with the small court….he can’t keep getting away with it.
Yeah he stopped replying after he told me we’d “resume” when my mindset was ready but like I said he said something previous tjay made no sense or relevance to me at all.

I told him finally in WhatsApp as well that I wouldn’t be continuing it with him as there clearly was a breakdown in communication and we had the evidence for it. I’ve never heardback since but he hasn’t blocked me either! I don’t think I’d bother with small claims he’s not worth the energy but I hope you’re successful in bringing that bleep down

Reactions: 5
Maybe let us know how you get on with it? Then we will get an idea into it all? I couldn’t picture me getting the first payment back as he was responding even if a lot were copy and pasted but they did have responses to me on other matters too at times! But I imagined I could have a fairer case with the final 250 that was considered extension but in the end it was just him trying to get a final pay and run! But dunno why he’d let me keep seeing all his post still

It’s weird he’s blocked some people and hasn’t to others. It’s a wanna be lifestyle Craig has! It can’t be legit and he has to be Frauding alot of systems hence why he’s hopped from Europe to the Middle East so often I take it! Stay off radar or that? As he steals the finance of others to probably fund his food, lifestyle and other tit

someone explain when he’s just going to drop off the face of the earth and go to being a 9-5 job and gym maube rather than this pathetic scam of a lifestyle he tries to play on! Saying himself and this other girl were in a relationship just not disclosing it although they’ll be together and tit! Weiiirrdooooo

I’m just gonna stop now! Thinking about it brings up bad emotions and vibes! Craig never used to do that now I hate his very name mention and when people do I just say he’s not legit don’t bother with him! He plays on your weaknesses and turns it into a weapon against you to make ya feel like you need his “quality coaching”. I’m so glad he got to see the real side to me too though that I don’t need to live my life by his regime and his route wasn’t me like! That man was was wanting me to do 6 training days and 1 active rest day of abs! That’s still training everyday like! When it asks in his application form how many days can you do so that he can make the personalised UOIT OWN PLAN bullshit! The amount of people I’ve seen use that phrase too now and guess what they are all in Craig’s mentor program ans they are learning the sick arts of frauding people! He’s also giving them too quality I say becahse like I said the man is select on his clients that he wants to really work with! I wonder if I text some of his past clients to see if a transformation was really down to Craig! Some of them really do credit him though it’s crazy! You need to literally want Craig’s life style to get the results from his plan and reallt stick to his plan 24/7 ans have the money for it too etc! I was spending at least 90-110 a week on his groceries for duck sake where as chicken and rice would cost 40-50 for the week

Reactions: 3
Maybe let us know how you get on with it? Then we will get an idea into it all? I couldn’t picture me getting the first payment back as he was responding even if a lot were copy and pasted but they did have responses to me on other matters too at times! But I imagined I could have a fairer case with the final 250 that was considered extension but in the end it was just him trying to get a final pay and run! But dunno why he’d let me keep seeing all his post still

It’s weird he’s blocked some people and hasn’t to others. It’s a wanna be lifestyle Craig has! It can’t be legit and he has to be Frauding alot of systems hence why he’s hopped from Europe to the Middle East so often I take it! Stay off radar or that? As he steals the finance of others to probably fund his food, lifestyle and other tit

someone explain when he’s just going to drop off the face of the earth and go to being a 9-5 job and gym maube rather than this pathetic scam of a lifestyle he tries to play on! Saying himself and this other girl were in a relationship just not disclosing it although they’ll be together and tit! Weiiirrdooooo

I’m just gonna stop now! Thinking about it brings up bad emotions and vibes! Craig never used to do that now I hate his very name mention and when people do I just say he’s not legit don’t bother with him! He plays on your weaknesses and turns it into a weapon against you to make ya feel like you need his “quality coaching”. I’m so glad he got to see the real side to me too though that I don’t need to live my life by his regime and his route wasn’t me like! That man was was wanting me to do 6 training days and 1 active rest day of abs! That’s still training everyday like! When it asks in his application form how many days can you do so that he can make the personalised UOIT OWN PLAN bullshit! The amount of people I’ve seen use that phrase too now and guess what they are all in Craig’s mentor program ans they are learning the sick arts of frauding people! He’s also giving them too quality I say becahse like I said the man is select on his clients that he wants to really work with! I wonder if I text some of his past clients to see if a transformation was really down to Craig! Some of them really do credit him though it’s crazy! You need to literally want Craig’s life style to get the results from his plan and reallt stick to his plan 24/7 ans have the money for it too etc! I was spending at least 90-110 a week on his groceries for duck sake where as chicken and rice would cost 40-50 for the week
I will let you know how I get on 😊 he is constantly sharing a girl on his story saying photo prep and if you go onto her page she is thanking a different trainer :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 5
I spent 575 on craig in total unfortunately. I won’t go to far into the story but long story short, craig was legit for 10-11 weeks and started becoming shady come week 12 of our first plan, he finally convinced me to extend the plan with him despite various protests as to why I was hesitant etc! A lot was going on and I explained this to him and I even asked him before we could extend we needed to be on the same one to one as one another and know about needs etc for a successive journey. He even responded saying we had agreed on everything when we actually hadn’t. He then took what I was saying as a sort of threat to him that I’d leave tough luck if I wasn’t happy wtc and acted forever like he was this Devine Saint in my life… I had a suspicion for weeks a lot of my emails were copy and pasted but craig tends to screenshot conversations which he did twice to me. Once he apologised after he first did it after I said something but the second time he did it was not acknowledged. Craig didn’t even say thank you when I extended with him and he claimed to email me the final check in of our plan which he gave me a smart response on the lines of he hadn’t got anything from me in response to it and he’d paste the email in what’s app.

one silly check in which he didn’t acknowledge when o seen faults was that he had 7 leg days in a 9 day week 😮😮

I honestly can’t tell you why I kept texting the chap I guess I tried giving him the benefit of the doubt that he was a big influencer or whatever! Like I said some of his emails were legit and he does remember a lot of detail on a client well he did me anyway!

rhe only person at fault is me as well for being stupid and trying to think he was legit and even some business yokes would have the odd pasted paragraph for whatever but it wasn’t until I found this site and seen similar stories to mine and the characteristics of craig and their experience was so similar to mine!

anyway I’ll get to the conclusion! Craig does a post saying all clients are ready and so I replied sayig he didn’t get to me and he said something so irrelevant I dare not even paste it here! I just directly said what? Anyway I told him a lot was happening again while I had him there and said I wasn’t gonna be active for two weeks due to the loss of a loved one so wasn’t in a great place!

He quickly replied on the lines of no problem bro when the mind is ready we begin! Something silly like that anyway! But you can tell he didn’t read ir properly like any email or message! He takes one or 4 things you say and then actually pasted what you’ve said back in his email replies! I have one where I said to him somerhinf rather private and he replied his own response but funny enough what I said was right beside it???

I then finally text craig sayinf how the final 250 I gave him was a waste of investment and time of mine! Said we both can’t deny there was a break down in communication etc! Honestly my message was very professional but long story short I said what was up again and said that would be it between us! Unless magically one day but I hope he took it as sarcasm! I’ll go under his wing again one day! But it won’t be soon!

I don’t think I’d bother with the small claims court either! And he hasn’t blocked me on anything yet either surprisingly enough! I don’t think I’d see a refund even if I did threaten legal action! I’m much happier with the coach I’ve now! Who ACCOMMODATES my personal life and professional living and actually is sound about stuff too and doesn’t copy and paste and doesn’t act like a wanna be influencer tit and acrually tells me straight out if he was busy or whatever and knows what isn’t an excuse and actually gets I may have to take a break again from online coaching becaude tit gets in the way rather than craig who accuses you of not thinking of yourself and doesn’t put your fitness first etc when really gets cared about lining his pockets!

I have a feeling I’d love to do maybe 6 weeks again with craig in the future like a few years if he’s still pulling this shot! But only I’ll be way more the size I am now right and then at the end of the term when he tries to take credit for a lot of it all I just slander the tit out of him and then disclose what he did and give similar accounts of other stories that have happen to anonymous “clients” of his.

Hope this story helps others who have been affected by his scam! It’s so tit how he seems so legit and a real lads lad but no he’s a C U NEXT TUESDAY
why would you ever want to do 6 weeks training with him again if he scammed you?

Reactions: 6
Does anyone know of a Zoe Whelan thread? Anyone follow her? Just looked at her instagram story and she's always doing that "I'm about to sneeze" smouldering look. bleeping eejit

Screenshot_20220304-104027_Instagram.jpg

he is constantly sharing a girl on his story saying photo prep and if you go onto her page she is thanking a different trainer :ROFLMAO:
I just looked on his other page and he really doesn't have that many transformation pictures.It's literally the same pictures over and over , the last one he posted is literally a screenshot of his previous insta post but cropped you can see the tag mark ?
Now of course not all clients will be comfortable being posted but I was still expecting more. He goes on as if he has hundreds of clients but in reality I suspect he has so little that's why he's charging an arm and a leg , so it still finds his lifestyle.
Each to their own but I would always choose someone with less followers who will actually give you the time of day rather than these 'coaches' to whom you're just another bank transfer.

Reactions: 7
Kikis last reel 🤢😂😂 someone needs to tell her, god she’s absolutely mortifying herself hahaha
It must be great to be able to spend the day arsing around with balloons while the rest of us people are working their ass off all week.
Won’t be able to make a living off insta for ever so better make the most of it scammer b!@ch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.