Kikifit and Craig #2 Learn how to troll your ex fiance - Craig O Sullivan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
tea spill 2022 have their opinion box open. Just told them about these scammers

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Craigs client call with Conor McKenna on his story now. It says Tuesday on the top of the screen. More old videos. Some spoofer

• Haha
Reactions: 5
we need to get a petition going for Kiki to stop those stuffing her mouth with food and chewing reels 😂😂 it’s actually so disgusting 🤢🤢
also sick to death of seeing her f ing ass non stop on stories 🤢
That’s her only content now.
It’s mostly girls followers she has, so who’s she trying to impress

I’ve lost all respect for these influencers especially in the last few days, so self absorbed. I really hate them so much 🙁

• Heart
Reactions: 15
we need to get a petition going for Kiki to stop those stuffing her mouth with food and chewing reels 😂😂 it’s actually so disgusting 🤢🤢
also sick to death of seeing her f ing ass non stop on stories 🤢
That’s her only content now.
It’s mostly girls followers she has, so who’s she trying to impress

I’ve lost all respect for these influencers especially in the last few days, so self absorbed. I really hate them so much 🙁
It's just for likes and validation. All the 😍😍😍 and 🔥🔥🔥 from strangers in the comments. That's the same as all of these clowns.

It's so fucked up!! The levels of insecurity she must have to feel the need to do that.

It's the same as a drug.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Why does he wear the same shoes all the time , does he not have any other ones , I’m sure you can get decent ones for like 30-60 quid online
Another old photo he posted , both his arms have tattoos on them now ! Also one of his transformation photos he posted today I know the lad and he worked with him August 2021 for 6 weeks! He’s whole page is a lie at this stage

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t get that he never realises that his massive thighs on Instagram fit into the skinnest jeans you could find then 😂

Reactions: 1
Did anyone else notice the amount of people calling Kiki recipes out? About the size and portions been way off. Basically she’s using a big portion to promote and then her recipe makes half that portion …. That would satisfy & fill a baby kitten 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Did anyone else notice the amount of people calling Kiki recipes out? About the size and portions been way off. Basically she’s using a big portion to promote and then her recipe makes half that portion …. That would satisfy & fill a baby kitten 😬
I don’t know why people are surprised? I have her workout guide and i find it absolutely useless. I could confidently guess the “cook book” would be the same, Thankfully Only paid €15 for it.

I don’t know why people are surprised? I have her workout guide and i find it absolutely useless. I could confidently guess the “cook book” would be the same, Thankfully Only paid €15 for it.
I stupidly bought her resistance band and they loosen up with every rep which defeats the whole point 😳

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
I made her taco fries one night and they were unreal but the portion was TINY!!!! What she has online is nothing compared to the recipes :cautious:

Reactions: 2
Doesn’t surprise me. She’s a professional scammer like that excuse of an ex fiancé

Reactions: 7
But when are they ever accurate? recipes online for e.g cupcakes never only make one cupcake unless it's like a giant cupcake? it says makes 12 and then the macros are for 1 serving?

But when are they ever accurate? recipes online for e.g cupcakes never only make one cupcake unless it's like a giant cupcake? it says makes 12 and then the macros are for 1 serving?
But she never says “serves two”. In her new creamy pasta and chicken video that is way more that 440 calories in that dish. It’s all click bait

Reactions: 3
I think it's the fact she'll hold the big plate, do her little wiggly dance and eat off of it but that plate is actually 2/3 portions. She never actually shows the actual portion size.

Reactions: 9
I made her taco fries one night and they were unreal but the portion was TINY!!!! What she has online is nothing compared to the recipes :cautious:
Ye it’s kinda disappointing, if anything it’s gonna make people overeat there calorie intake thinking it’s normal size or for a complete “cake” when it’s 1/15th of it

I haven’t looked into Kiki‘s cook/Recipe “book” I say book lightly because is it a published book? Or is it a PDF file? I would assume that it is specifically targeted those who are calorie conscious fitness enthusiasts and want a healthier lifestyle. I don’t think she cares that much about her followers to make something that truly nutritious healthy and fuel for the body. She saw the interaction on the videos and slapped together to get something quick to fuel her lifestyle.

Also her saying “right lads” at the start of her videos is just as annoying as Craig “yo guys what’s up”.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I haven’t looked into Kiki‘s cook/Recipe “book” I say book lightly because is it a published book? Or is it a PDF file? I would assume that it is specifically targeted those who are calorie conscious fitness enthusiasts and want a healthier lifestyle. I don’t think she cares that much about her followers to make something that truly nutritious healthy and fuel for the body. She saw the interaction on the videos and slapped together to get something quick to fuel her lifestyle.

Also her saying “right lads” at the start of her videos is just as annoying as Craig “yo guys what’s up”.
She used to say yo guys whats up didnt she? Changed it after the split I think

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.