Kikifit and Craig #2 Learn how to troll your ex fiance - Craig O Sullivan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He defo doesn’t ride all around him, all the steroids he’s on, it’s prob tiny like a little needle. His legs look tit too

• Haha
Reactions: 15
His content is just advertisements for his coaching, boomerangs of him closing laptop at 2am and poser workout clips. He always does this little pause and flex at the start of the workout as if nobody would notice it’s intentional? So weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Isn’t his recent pic from his engagement day with Kiki? The day she got a videographer and a helicopter and proposed back to him? Why use old pics? He’s so sad. Even thinking of that proposal from Kiki is pathetic 😂😂

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I can not be the only one who gets driven demented by KiKis mini stupid fake bite at the start of her reels
Ugh and it’s constant, her whole page is covered with that now, it’s the worst!
Especially all the fast forwards chewing 😡 pls make it stop 🤢 🤣

Its like ok we get the idea 🙄 wish she would just cut out the chewing part at least!
Would be good if she could go back to doing a live a week or something would be way better

Reactions: 5
She has hiked those red my protein shorts uppp to look like knickers 🤒
I was thinking of buying them but now I'm not too sure, I don't know how short they actually are with the way she wedgies herself 😂

Reactions: 2
I was thinking of buying them but now I'm not too sure, I don't know how short they actually are with the way she wedgies herself 😂
Have a look at Sarahcattersoncoaching she wears their shorts but doesn't hike em up her hole like Kiki

Reactions: 1
They are both over sharing the brothers..... Can they not do anything with out the other??? Or it must be an agreed insta relationship term......

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.