Kikifit and Craig #2 Learn how to troll your ex fiance - Craig O Sullivan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry who is Craig fooling with his early posts ? He put a picture up having food in breathe marbella at 6:30am marbella time yet I looked up breathe and it’s opening hours are 6pm-2am 😂 also it wouldn’t be bright yet at that time 😂😂 please please don’t be fooled by his bullshit ! He constantly posts old pictures pretending their now and it’s all so fake ! Him working on his laptop is also old photos he always crops out the date and time in the corner ! He prob sets an alarm to post these old photos and then goes back to sleep! He’s a joke, only fooling himself really at the end of the day! Reality will soon hit with him , although I think it might already have abit as he has laid off sharing his ‘amazing apartments’ he stays in!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sorry who is Craig fooling with his early posts ? He put a picture up having food in breathe marbella at 6:30am marbella time yet I looked up breathe and it’s opening hours are 6pm-2am 😂 also it wouldn’t be bright yet at that time 😂😂 please please don’t be fooled by his bullshit ! He constantly posts old pictures pretending their now and it’s all so fake ! Him working on his laptop is also old photos he always crops out the date and time in the corner ! He prob sets an alarm to post these old photos and then goes back to sleep! He’s a joke, only fooling himself really at the end of the day! Reality will soon hit with him , although I think it might already have abit as he has laid off sharing his ‘amazing apartments’ he stays in!
As far as I know, you can schedule a post/story so he might set one today to go off at 3am 😂😂

Reactions: 4
I noticed Craig’s “ex” (if you could even call her that) is advertising that she’s now back on onlyfans. Wonder did she leave it for Craig? Also might explain how she was able to afford to live in marbella!

Reactions: 3
Craig is such a joke and professional scammer (as he thinks) . Not being bad but is he a bit simple? It’s soooo obvious that can of whatever drink is totally empty, not even a swallow out of him, pretending to drink. How pathetic is he. What did Kiki ever see in him. As for Laoise, I presume she’s no underwear in that half a dress she’s wearing with her parents, Jesus

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Craig is such a joke and professional scammer (as he thinks) . Not being bad but is he a bit simple? It’s soooo obvious that can of whatever drink is totally empty, not even a swallow out of him, pretending to drink. How pathetic is he. What did Kiki ever see in him. As for Laoise, I presume she’s no underwear in that half a dress she’s wearing with her parents, Jesus
I agree there’s no way she didn’t flash her gucci to everyone taking this picture

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Do young ones actually dress like that at 21st birthdays?! Not an ounce of style or class between them. Just so tacky they look like clapped out, down on their luck strippers 🙈

Reactions: 10
These two dress appallingly! Wouldn’t her well off parents not buy her a decent dress for her 21st like ?

Reactions: 8
why would you ever want to do 6 weeks training with him again if he scammed you?
Lol, I mean true you have a point there! I have alternate thoughts in difficult scenarios such that was for a time but when you close it off you move on better but like I said I’d literally probably slander the tit out of him at the end of that variant timeline. I’m honestly considering blocking the chap now or simply just unfollowing him but I dunno I find posts more entertaining now since realising the truth elements and it’s crazy how some people don’t notice either! I say a good chunk of people he actually works with who are apparently coaches being mentored by him are actually pick picketers as well just exchanging tips on how to convince people to buy their amazing one on one personalised coaching BS

Man didn’t know basic geography it’s humorous

Lol, I mean true you have a point there! I have alternate thoughts in difficult scenarios such that was for a time but when you close it off you move on better but like I said I’d literally probably slander the tit out of him at the end of that variant timeline. I’m honestly considering blocking the chap now or simply just unfollowing him but I dunno I find posts more entertaining now since realising the truth elements and it’s crazy how some people don’t notice either! I say a good chunk of people he actually works with who are apparently coaches being mentored by him are actually pick picketers as well just exchanging tips on how to convince people to buy their amazing one on one personalised coaching BS

Man didn’t know basic geography it’s humorous
*doesnt

And she’s off again.. 🙄 the dub airport staff must be sick of the sight of her 😛
And she's pretending to us she's going to read that book, well done kiki. Sure she pretended she did extremely well in her LC, which again is another lie from her. Her sister did, she just got average. I just don't understand stupid lies like that that don't make any sense. Who cares about LC points now, especially if you don't need them for your career or dream job.

Reactions: 2
And she's pretending to us she's going to read that book, well done kiki. Sure she pretended she did extremely well in her LC, which again is another lie from her. Her sister did, she just got average. I just don't understand stupid lies like that that don't make any sense. Who cares about LC points now, especially if you don't need them for your career or dream job.
How do you know this? 😮

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.