Zoe Whelan... Are we feelin'?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see this instagrammer a lot but don't know much about her except she was Niall Horans "once upon a time" girlfriend and some newspaper articles on her not having much luck in her car....
Anyone else got much to offer?

Reactions: 4
I mentioned this lady on Suz's thread. I don't know her personally but from what I have heard is that she is a sweetheart that draws the attention of many a famous man. I doubt anyone would be surpirsed by that as she looks like a goddess on the gram. Her mother is Egyptian I think so that is where she gets her beauty from. Who said life was fair!

Reactions: 2
I see this instagrammer a lot but don't know much about her except she was Niall Horans "once upon a time" girlfriend and some newspaper articles on her not having much luck in her car....
Anyone else got much to offer?
She was with one of mcgregors goons for awhile, he took the blame for drugs found when they were together

Reactions: 4
She was with one of mcgregors goons for awhile, he took the blame for drugs found when they were together
I thought I heard about that a coupla years back? Think ppl suggested it was Dublin model & her mother? And that's why she went quiet for a while 🤷🏼‍♀️ oh it was McGregors goon she was with and NOT McGregor? Think it was on the Sosue thread b4 someone said she was with him

Reactions: 2
I thought I heard about that a coupla years back? Think ppl suggested it was Dublin model & her mother? And that's why she went quiet for a while 🤷🏼‍♀️ oh it was McGregors goon she was with and NOT McGregor? Think it was on the Sosue thread b4 someone said she was with him
Definitely his goon not mcgregor himself. She’s still friendly with him and his brother. The boys would be bad news

Reactions: 3
I believe she has tried to reform herself into the health and fitness industry although her alleged past as mentioned previously may deter significant sponsors from using her an an influencer. This can only be supported as there are more successful women within the Irish social media sector that do not have her look but are more squeaky clean. I think Thalia Heffernan/Pippa are in a league of their own but Zoe wouldn't be too far behind that level but with her own unique look. It seems that the lifestyle she leads has led to her associations with less than desirable individual's when in reality if she was from Clontarf instead of Coolock she would be dating Rugby players!

Reactions: 7
I like her, I think she is really beautiful & her mum is stunning too!
Yes both are stunning but I wonder is Zoe going down the Onlyfans route as some of her recent instagram posts are quite raunchy. I have no problem with her doing that as she can make some legit money(taxable) to fund her lifestyle. It would be a shame that her alleged past would stop her having a successful social influencer career as most of her sponsors are not on the same level as her other Irish competitors regardless of the fact that she could grace any magazine cover. She has a sweet relationship with her younger brother who takes her photos I believe but surely not the last few photos I hope!

Yes both are stunning but I wonder is Zoe going down the Onlyfans route as some of her recent instagram posts are quite raunchy. I have no problem with her doing that as she can make some legit money(taxable) to fund her lifestyle. It would be a shame that her alleged past would stop her having a successful social influencer career as most of her sponsors are not on the same level as her other Irish competitors regardless of the fact that she could grace any magazine cover. She has a sweet relationship with her younger brother who takes her photos I believe but surely not the last few photos I hope!
She's doing Only Fans? Yea I defo thot she would be gracing more bigger covers/sponsors compared to some that would be more heavily sought after... She is very naturally pretty

She's doing Only Fans? Yea I defo thot she would be gracing more bigger covers/sponsors compared to some that would be more heavily sought after... She is very naturally pretty
I am only speculating about only fans!. It just seems that way as her posts are getting quite naughty in content. I wonder why she does not try to collab with the likes of Rob Lipsett etc on you tube to try and build her brand up. I doubt they would mind doing a workout with her as she seems to blend strength and cardio well. I remember seeing a video of her rowing 5km so perhaps she could challenge someone of the meatheads to that kind of challenge and show them up. She has great potential within the Irish market and is light year ahead of the other female fitness you tubers you see from Ireland with all due respect to the other women. Perhaps this is where Conor Mcgregor got his alleged love of rowing from!

Reactions: 1
Absolutely stunning girl, her family are huge into drugs, how else do you think they have so much money and such a luxurious lifestyle? also if you Google her name you'll see she's had 2 or 3 huge "insurance claims"

Reactions: 14
Absolutely stunning girl, her family are huge into drugs, how else do you think they have so much money and such a luxurious lifestyle? also if you Google her name you'll see she's had 2 or 3 huge "insurance claims"
I had seen this on her last court case which revealed she's been "unfortunate" before in crashes.... Is it her Mam or Dad into them? Her Mam seems very in with Sosu

Reactions: 5
There’s a couple of instahuns that CAB be more interested in than the big brands.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Yes. I forgot that connection between them aswel

Who’s mam? Marbella seems to be their safe haven and the bigger fish head on to Dubai.
Zoes Mam? She lives in Marcella if I'm correct and ST is quite commenty on the Mam's grid

Reactions: 3