Kikifit and Craig #2 Learn how to troll your ex fiance - Craig O Sullivan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No this so called group certainly does not exist 🤣🤣 Copy and pasting the plans does though! 🙃
That’s awhful! Unfortunately many more people like you were caught out by these scammers! Karma will get them and looks like it already has. Maybe Craig was too busy building his empire so he couldn’t update your meal plans

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Next time tea spill 2022 put up a box on their story, I will certainly be mentioning Kiki and Craig again

Reactions: 4
I just think it’s so shady that when kiki was doing her stage show last year/year before, she hired a nutritionist!!! Surely a PT and professional nutritialist like herself doesn’t need someone else to track hers?

Reactions: 8
Seen she only put up about one person that wrote to her on stories that said her book was amazing. Didn’t hear anything more about it.
Wonder how that’s going..
she seems to rarely buy clothes or make up so maybe that’s how she can just about afford her glam apartment. she’s always wearing pretty much the same gym gear and she doesn’t actually seem to spend that much. although I could be wrong
That's so funny, since you posted this comment somebody magically messaged her to compliment the book? 🥲 So genuine, I'm so happy for her , little Mary berry xx

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That’s awhful! Unfortunately many more people like you were caught out by these scammers! Karma will get them and looks like it already has. Maybe Craig was too busy building his empire so he couldn’t update your meal plans
Building his empire is my favourite :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just think it’s so shady that when kiki was doing her stage show last year/year before, she hired a nutritionist!!! Surely a PT and professional nutritialist like herself doesn’t need someone else to track hers?
While I think she's a scam artist it's not unusual for a PT to have their own coach if they are aiming for certain goals. I've seen a few PTs talk about it and it's something to do with an outside perspective? I'm not sure tbh but I just know there are a lot who have another PT coach them. I always found it strange myself but seems to be a reason behind it.

Reactions: 9
That's so funny, since you posted this comment somebody magically messaged her to compliment the book? 🥲 So genuine, I'm so happy for her , little Mary berry xx
Haha ok so that’s just the two people now 😂 she goes on like it’s an actual book,
She keeps forgetting to mention it’s an e book people would be expecting an actual book in the post for that price 😂

Well done once again kiki on what’s likely someone else’s recipes that you googled and copy and pasted to the e book !🤣

anyone can look up recipes for free on google any time 😂 there’s literally millions of them. No need for her pdf copy

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I still find it hilarious how he ignored that poor girl for weeks and then replies when she threatens him. Obviously goes to show he’s something to hide

Reactions: 10
I just saw on Caroline O'Mahony's fellas stories that he charges €300 per month!

People, I implore you. You will get much more bang for your buck if you go into your local gym and sign up with a PT there. Go to a crossfit gym or similar if you want to see results quicker. It's astounding how many people these scrotes are able to scam. And they don't even meet them in person! They all need to be exposed.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
"It's so heartbreaking what's happening in Ukraine.. 2 hours later.. OK sad time over now look at my big fake tits."

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.