Kikifit and Craig #2 Learn how to troll your ex fiance - Craig O Sullivan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same with Caroline's! ๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿ˜“ I'm sure I have a print out of even the food! It was horrible!!!! Calories were way over what I wanted, and what I wanted to achieve. Infairness though Caroline was very easy to get in contact with (whether it was her responding or her team) and when I emailed to say I wanted to cancel was very nice too! It just wasn't for me, I find it really hard to find/trust any now, even in my gym!
Took her yonks to get back to me when she finally did I was canceling, the bleeping audacity of these girls. Kim French and her plans and her app are incredible. She doesent promises one on one coaching but her workouts are FIRE. Take a look at her stuff if you are interested. No Iโ€™m not her just been doing her plan for years โ€ฆ. So has my husband and heโ€™s even shaking at the end of her workouts.
If you want one on one honestly youโ€™ll have to go to a gym these witches out here scamming people left and right. Actual one on one help is gunna come from a certified trainer you actually get to work with.

Reactions: 3
Is laoise actually a size six? She looks bigger (not big!!) but like bigger than a six like a six is weenchie
Yeh I guess it depends on your retailer of choice๐Ÿคฃ - that girl is very pretty though and v natural looking, I hope she stays that way, she stands out in a good way.

Reactions: 6
I saw somebody on this thread that said they've used Courtney Black - can you tell me more about her training/food? I'd like her now!!!!

I signed up for Kiki's plan a couple of years ago. It was awful. It was 1,500 calories on training days and 1,450 on rest days.
The post workout meal was a packet of those natural confectionary jellies. There was four training days in the week so four packets of jellies.
She also never checked in with me. The first week I had to hound her and she upped the cardio. The second week I didn't get any changes to the plan. The third week I heard nothing.
Nothing when I finished either.
Felt really stupid after falling for it and paying the money

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I signed up for Kiki's plan a couple of years ago. It was awful. It was 1,500 calories on training days and 1,450 on rest days.
The post workout meal was a packet of those natural confectionary jellies. There was four training days in the week so four packets of jellies.
She also never checked in with me. The first week I had to hound her and she upped the cardio. The second week I didn't get any changes to the plan. The third week I heard nothing.
Nothing when I finished either.
Felt really stupid after falling for it and paying the money
Thatโ€™s so awful, Iโ€™m so sorry. I wish we could highlight this to more people because itโ€™s the same story over and over again, it has to be true. Her, Craig, Caroline and all the other โ€œcoachesโ€.

Reactions: 6
None of these people should be providing meal plans - thereโ€™s a reason only registered dieticians or certain degree level nutritionists can. Itโ€™s because there is a lot more to a meal plan or a diet outside of macros and calories

I vote keep them together
New title.
Craig and Kiki still apart but together in Marbs. Both a big scam and both look like hams

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
ok there is something actually wrong with this guy , this really pissed me off . He has been commenting things on this girls photo , she is from
Manchester like his ex , and from her photos she is friends with his 2 day ex and look at the comments they be leaving each other . He probably is doing it on purpose to get back at his ex , Craig grow up you
M-ong , with your fake followers . I scrolled down his following list 90% of the accounts are fake and having no pics , he is so obvious . Kiki deffo got lucky escape from him

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
ok there is something actually wrong with this guy , this really pissed me off . He has been commenting things on this girls photo , she is from
Manchester like his ex , and from her photos she is friends with his 2 day ex and look at the comments they be leaving each other . He probably is doing it on purpose to get back at his ex , Craig grow up you
M-ong , with your fake followers.
Iโ€™m starting to think heโ€™s simple and not fully there

• Haha
37C2EBBA-5258-4301-937C-354720699324.jpeg

411 views in 2 hours with 110k followers! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ and the views are unavoidable when it comes up on the newsfeed. So embarrassing. State of him

Reactions: 2
I can not be the only one who gets driven demented by KiKis mini stupid fake bite at the start of her reels

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Remember when Kiki first started Instagram she would always show how much she sweats
Now she goes to the gym with her hair freshly curled and leaves as fresh as a daisy.
Are those workouts all fake?

Reactions: 7
He met the most kindest spirit of all time less than a month ago, moved in, gf & bf and everything ! Now heโ€™s back commenting that vile stuff on another girls post ! He actually needs help ! I dunno how any girl entertains his horrific comments under their posts ! Surely the ex would warn off her friend like !

Reactions: 7
He met the most kindest spirit of all time less than a month ago, moved in, gf & bf and everything ! Now heโ€™s back commenting that vile stuff on another girls post ! He actually needs help ! I dunno how any girl entertains his horrific comments under their posts ! Surely the ex would warn off her friend like !
I still find it hilarious that, that so called relationship lasted around 5 days ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ would love to know what happened, I'd say he rides all around him though by judging on the comments he levaes on so many different girls posts ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 4
I still find it hilarious that, that so called relationship lasted around 5 days ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ would love to know what happened, I'd say he rides all around him though by judging on the comments he levaes on so many different girls posts ๐Ÿ˜‚
Iโ€™d say he loves to lead on that he rides all around him...but he actually doesnโ€™t. Would you ride him?

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.