• Craig cheated

Votes: 179 66.3%
  • Craig cyberbullied Laoise

Votes: 81 30.0%
  • Other

Votes: 10 3.7%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
thanks to @Here4agawk for the thread title šŸ„° No longer together but no solid reason yet or even a mention of the break up! Craig is trying to worm his way back in one way or another by creating fake account to troll her šŸ’€ and he is now flirty flirty with a new girl šŸ¤„

They both have more bought followers than sense and they are complete scam artists. Kikis has her lips ā€œdissolvedā€ but they still look huge
****Couldnā€™t make a new thread and link it so this will have to do ā˜¹ā˜¹ Apologies in advance****

• Heart
Reactions: 9
thanks to @Here4agawk for the thread title šŸ„° No longer together but no solid reason yet or even a mention of the break up! Craig is trying to worm his way back in one way or another by creating fake account to troll her šŸ’€ and he is now flirty flirty with a new girl šŸ¤„

They both have more bought followers than sense and they are complete scam artists. Kikis has her lips ā€œdissolvedā€ but they still look huge
****Couldnā€™t make a new thread and link it so this will have to do ā˜¹ā˜¹ Apologies in advance****
I'm so proud šŸ„°šŸ’žšŸ„‚

• Heart
Reactions: 1
View attachment 875911
Sheā€™s commenting on his pics too now
If I was in that situation and saw my ex Fiance commenting and flirting on social media so soon after a break up it would drive me so far away. Iā€™d have such Doubts about the relationship and what actually meant to him if he can move on so quickly. I can imagine some people would hate to see their ex flirting and it would make them jealous. Someone is has probably sent them to her no doubt šŸ™„ I hope itā€™s not going to make Kiki jealous, I hope it drive her further away! Sheā€™s so much better off away from him.

Reactions: 8
He's definitely doing it to try get her attention.
Otherwise he could just talk to her in the DMs.
Shows how childish and immature he is.
Kiki is obviously much more emotionally mature because she's facing the breakup but focusing on herself.

Also anyone notice all the bumps on his skin all over his abdomen? Is that from steroid use? Wonder did he ever have roid rage...

Reactions: 4
It took him 10 hours to get 8 people to join? And that includes al of his now clients who can still avail of the discount! absolutely shocking

Reactions: 2
Who is he trying to kid like youā€™ve bought your followers šŸ˜‚
Also lol and her sis and her bf the way they celebrate their anniversary every month like are you thirteen years of age haha

Reactions: 3
He posted that exact photo in October too. He must be running out of people to take cringey photos of him

Reactions: 2
Craig building that empire. Pathetic little boy. Heā€™s so cringe and rotten itā€™s not right! How can one person be so sad. As to the above message about him jumping 1k in an hour. Thatā€™s good as he usually buys Atleast 2k so the prices must have gone up šŸ˜‚ whereā€™s his 100k giveaway or celebration? He was about 70k a month ago. He jumps so much with zero content. He reposted the same pic last week in his only pair of boxers and the first time he posted the pic which was at a professional photo shoot, he got 12k middle eastern likes and he repost got less than 300 likes. Who is he trying to fool. He flirting with that new girl and he proposing to Kiki last week and she on a helicopter and a videographer to record it all whilst she proposed back to him. Sheā€™s obviously stone mad and cringy too. They were well suited!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.