KerryLou93 / Kerry Keates #2 Nasty & Mean, Only Happy When A Man On The Scene

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wouldn't interact in the group that she set up, that's what her minions and her mum are there for.

She's most likely come off tik tok because hutch has got an only fans and her jealousy wouldn't be able to handle all the extra girls throwing themselves at him.

Am I the only one who doesn't see the attraction with hutch??

Reactions: 3
I dont think staying off TT will last
...surely she needs the money, gifts and adoration she gets on there!! It never lasts when she deletes it.....and how much of a photoshop are those selfies on instagram!

I mentioned it further up the thread as well but no one commented
Don’t you think it’s weird how Kerry all week was planning meeting Jake and then hutch has this Paige at his. Game players! Rebounds! People are going to get hurt!

Kerry doesn't read here but someone mentioned she never posts in her group and first thing this morning she posts in it LOL

Last time I mentioned it she started posting too.

That group is how many followers follow for her. The rest follow for the drama.

Tbh I feel like we aren’t doing to bad .. Kerry is gone because she couldn’t be real, 30ss and her weird boyfriend & dad are gone because they also couldn’t be real …. I’m glad we are making an app somewhat a little more less fake!

Reactions: 2
What annoys me is she on live and watched tv of shes wants to watch tv why go live? She doesn’t looked as filtered on Facebook live compared to tiktok

She put on her insta story on the q&a she done yesterday that she had deleted & deactivated. I doubt she would of though, when she wants to come back in a couple of days she will of lost all those followers. I don't get why she deleted though. Most people who follow her on tik tok also follow her on insta and on her fb group

I mean who in the right mind puts a full face of make up on in this heat? Have you seen the state of her Instagram post! Jesus!

Reactions: 1
I mean who in the right mind puts a full face of make up on in this heat? Have you seen the state of her Instagram post! Jesus!
I know....but her low confidence means she has to wear a full face of makeup blah blah blah.....oh here is another selfie....could she love herself anymore! 🙄🙄

You compare her so called no filter insta picture to what she thinks she looks likes and wow erm maybe not sweetie. Your a big catfish (not just makeup) filters,filters,filters 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yes she’s a proper cat fish! She makes herself look a bleep! It’s laughable playing the poor me I fucked up time to get myself back to the old me! Kerry love, you will never be that girl you used to be your a vile human! A bully and a 2 faced bleep like the rest of them!

Now making a private insta, no one will be able talk about her lmao. Alot of people will be still talking about her wether she's off tikok people that she uses/used, bullied are still on there, so they'll still be able to show messages /voice notes silly cow.. you made all this drama, go and lie in bed with it. Oh who ever bed you'll be in this weekend should I say 🤣🤣 oh forgot she never comes on here to check does she. Another bullshit of a lie 🤣🤣🤣🤣

She’s an head duck no wonder men don’t stick around🤣🤣 oh yes I have filtered the cookies so I can’t come on and read them I did it on purpose, you my love have just proved your self to be a lier that nobody can trust!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.