KerryLou93 / Kerry Keates #2 Nasty & Mean, Only Happy When A Man On The Scene

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It will all come crashing down on her soon the fake life and lies can't go on for ever. Her childrens childhood memories will be there mom on social media putting herself first .

Reactions: 4
She lasted 2 days 🤣 back with the same old crappy tik toks and that pathetic tongue thing she does, does she not know it makes her look like a twit. Get a bleeping grip girl it ain't attractive

She lasted 2 days 🤣 back with the same old crappy tik toks and that pathetic tongue thing she does, does she not know it makes her look like a twit. Get a bleeping grip girl it ain't attractive
Came back, private account, not even a day later private been taken off 🙄🙄🙄
She needs tiktok !! Which is quite sad to be fair
But because of the tiktok obsession she doesn’t have much else

Reactions: 2
Be lucky if she gets any subscribers with the way she puts her self about it’s a different guy every other day 🤣

Reactions: 1
Oh seriously she is just making herself look totally ridiculous... if u need a break, dont post for a few days simple as that... dont lie and say you are leaving blah blah blah and then 2 days later oh look your back!?! Plonker! 🙄🙄

Oh seriously she is just making herself look totally ridiculous... if u need a break, dont post for a few days simple as that... dont lie and say you are leaving blah blah blah and then 2 days later oh look your back!?! Plonker!

Oh and there is more to post on TT than stupid ones about men ffs, get a grip of yourself woman!

Reactions: 5
Its the same old boring crap on her tiktok. She only got people following her cause she was with hutch or she's in drama or she's bullied someone. No one watching for her personality lol

Reactions: 3
Hutch also outted kerry! Seems she’s not the innocent one in all this!! And you know what it’s the quiet ones that are the worst! She has well and truly fucked it up for her self!

Hutch also outted kerry! Seems she’s not the innocent one in all this!! And you know what it’s the quiet ones that are the worst! She has well and truly fucked it up for her self!
Oh did he!! Missed that.....what did he say!?!
She plays the innocent, she never seems to be!

Kerry is a snake!! She would of been watching hutchs live last night on a sneaky account. She is a fine example of a bunny boiler and jealous ex. Hutch is well rid and i think him and Rachel should give it a go .

She isn’t the woman she portrays.. she witches about people behind their backs and is only every sorry that she gets caught! Passes the blame on to everyone else when she is the ring leader! Time to own your mistakes Keates

Said she can go duck her self he doesn’t love her and he will never go back. She and the others have said stuff about him which must be bad for him to say stuff like that he’s not normally nasty towards her but he was last night. Aww of course she will have been in on a fake it’s what she does best or gets SJ to go in and do the spying to report back pretty bleeping sad if you ask me she could have had it all with him and she chose to slate that man instead!! the man that cherished her and supported her and fathered her children she’s done him a favour tbh he seems much more happier and more himself! god help the next lady though kerry will have something to say about her you know because she has an opinion on every lady he speaks with like ‘no face no case’ oh and daisy! She’s toxic!!

• Wow
Hutch is one of the good ones and would of give kerry the world and she definitely isn't worth that mans time . Kerry is a attention seeker and needs everything to be about her at all times . I wish the next man the best of look

Is that what her tiktok is about this morning 'cause I'm the only one to blame'

Ooni missed that, what did he say?. Good on him!

She’s bitched off Hutch behind his back and several others off the app so yes Keates you are to blame. So much for coming off the app because she hates who it’s turned her into. Your not is school anymore Keates stay out of the playground.

Ha! Raging I missed the live last night with Lee! He is defo a different person when she is not around him.

She is such an attention seeker it is actually unreal, comments off still.....well sure that will save her having to like or reply to peoples comments!

Oh and another boring pouting into the camera TT this morning again, does she even know what actual problems are because from what I can see I'm not sure why people blow up her arse and tell her how inspirational she is, inspirational about what....look down the phone and admiring herself, getting money off strangers and putting her children on the internet and buying clothes after clothes, she really needs to get herself sorted out! Just my opinion.

Reactions: 4
Changing her tiktok name to Keates is just absolute cringe.

Sorry but using your surname as a nickname is a lads thing to me. Like when hutch called her Keates it's very manly. But I suppose she isn't very feminine so it makes sense.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.