KerryLou93 / Kerry Keates #2 Nasty & Mean, Only Happy When A Man On The Scene

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread number 2 for Kerry Keates / KerryLou93.

Started a new thread as the last was full on 50 pages.

Continue here.....

Reactions: 1
Loving the title 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I didn't want to be too nasty lol

.... Taking into account what Ben said yesterday, i'm trying to be good lol we are all entitled to our opinions though and I just can't get away with her.

So I went with a simple title with a bit of a rhyme in there. There were no other suggestions either and we were on page 50, so it needed done.

Reactions: 3
I didn't want to be too nasty lol

.... Taking into account what Ben said yesterday, i'm trying to be good lol we are all entitled to our opinions though and I just can't get away with her.

So I went with a simple title with a bit of a rhyme in there. There were no other suggestions either and we were on page 50, so it needed done.
I think it describes her to a tee 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Well done @Littleboepeep 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

• Haha
I missed her live what was happening with her kids?
They wanted attention and she was ignoring them. The usual really. Too busy eyeing herself up in the camera.

She stood and done Phoebes hair on live and Phoebe complained that the filters make her look nothing like herself and she didn't like it. Kerry replied with "leave my filters alone".

Reactions: 2
They wanted attention and she was ignoring them. The usual really. Too busy eyeing herself up in the camera.

She stood and done Phoebes hair on live and Phoebe complained that the filters make her look nothing like herself and she didn't like it. Kerry replied with "leave my filters alone".
Shes a poor excuse for a mum.

She makes me so cross. Others can't have children while she's bless with 2 and doesn't appreciate them

Seen a pic of her with no extensions she looks so different I actually prefer her without them..

I can understand her going live when kids are in bed but I don’t agree with her doing get ready with me in a morning before school kids needs attention but instead she stands in front of a filtered screen thinking she’s better the she actually is

Feeling sorry for herself wanting attention. What about thr smithy family theyve had their house burn down. Get a grip.. she needs to grow up. What's so bad about that girls life??

Ohhhh and I wonder if this fan was a gift can’t pay for anything her self!!! Absolute scrounger!

• Haha
That fan will not cool down her flat, so basically its for her when she's sat begging for gifts. Sod the children 🤣

• Haha
It's ok everyone Kerry has a fan so is nice in cool in her "boiling flat" it's on the bench right next to her phone and ring light.

Stuff the children. Let them BOIL.

Why not put it on kitchen bench facing into living room to circulate cool air for everyone. Selfish as always.

Oh and she says "too right it's coming to bed with me".

Phoebe "can everyone get out so I can come in". Kerry "no"

So won't come off live for her children. Even when they ask. Lovely.

Reactions: 2
I feel sorry for her she hat to go to the naughty corner. Grow up leave that girl alone you can tell by that girls eyes kerry always shouts and tells her off.. disgusting! Is she still meeting that lad? Is that why she in a grumpy case she can get her leg over 🤣🤣 before yku no it she'll be pregnant again. She's got some class 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I can't believe this girl .. The smithy family( a genuine family )have had devastation and she wants everyone to pitty her 😡 . She sits online begging gifts and hinting for people to buy her stuff while the smithy family are donating the go fund me to people who need it more and they had real devastation . I bet she didnt donate but she will duet it for views and likes .

No I bet she doesn’t get involved in helping!

That insta post I mean really? The only reason why she has not had her say is because of all the tit everybody has on her!! It’s not about taking sides or being the bigger person and keeping quiet! You are the ring leader!!!!! Without you they wouldn’t have been a mod chat! Without you they wouldn’t have been mods!! Without you these people wouldn’t even had met! Without you they would not have been put into zoom calls!! You Kerry are the main course of it all! Go take your sorry arse out tomorrow night go and get absolutely tit faced and cry to SJ and tell her what an absolute vile bleep you are!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
All shes done is put the link in her bio. Instead begging for gifts maybe give that money to the smithy family! She bangs on about they've helped her etc well darling think it's time to give back dont you? Instead of begging .she makes all thr drama up then when everything goes tits up oh poor kerry I have such a hard life 🤣🤣🤣 darling you really haven't got a hard life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.