KerryLou93 / Kerry Keates #2 Nasty & Mean, Only Happy When A Man On The Scene

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she done a disappearing act again 🤣🤣🤣🤣 sure we all know why that is, to keep hutch on his toes. Am sure he knows she's out on a date with a guy and she deleted it to keep him guessing. Shes a sad little girl with little to do

Reactions: 4
Guys I have one day off and you's are flying with the pages lol just had 3 pages to catch up on.

At this rate we will be going quicker than the Mrs Hinch thread does

I'm pleased i missed the phoebe crying and upset live as that would of broken my heart. I'm not saying social services need to be involved or anything like that as they are clean, well fed and well dressed but there's definitely some levels of emotional neglect going on while she's on live. OK she's not going to stop coming on while she has the children, fair enough but as soon as one of them wants you, you should say "2 minutes sweets(as she calls everyone) I'm jusy going to see to the little ones". However she chooses to ignore them or fobs them off.

Phoebe is still so young, if I picking it up right from all your comments, she was slagging Phoebes Dad off to the live but Phoebe was in ear shot??? Even if he is the worst Dad in the absolute world and you are seething with anger with him. You still never ever ever bad mouth a child's dad infront of them. It is their Dad!!!! As they grow up they will already start forming their opinion on their Dads actions (letting them down, not keeping promises) etc

My parents split when I was 8. I'm 30 and have never once heard my Mum bad mouth my Dad or vice versa (he is a brilliant Dad though) but even when I was a stroppy teen and he wouldn't give me my own way and I was crying over something and saying all the "I hate hims" and being all dramatic, not once did my Mum say "I know he can be so selfish sometimes" or whatever. He broke my Mums heart but still all these years later she still speaks highly of her to me and he does about her. To me of course, heck knows what they say or have said to their friends about each other in the past haha but my point is. My Nephew moved in with us when he was 6 weeks old as my brother left his Mum and the Mum said well if you don't want to be with me I don't want your child. My brother moved home and along come my Nephew too. He's now a teen and still lives with my parents. His Mum is the biggest flake ever. Doesn't ring on birthdays, Christmases are hit and miss, depending if she has a boyfriend or not. If she hasnt one she rings more and makes a bit of a fuss over him. If she is with a man you've got no chance of hearing from her. As he got older he started realising exactly what his Mum was like. We all wanted to rip her to shreds (still do tbh) but he's seen her for she is as he's grown up. We've not had to plant seeds in his head or when he's heartbroken we've actually made excuses for her, rather than slagged her off. We would say maybe her car has broken down so she hasn't came, maybe there's been an emergency with your Grandad. Let's wait and see first before we get all in a flap. When we knew from the start she would never turn up.

Kerry i know you were looking forward to going out and you would of been upset and angry but please don't make a big thing of it infront of the little ones. They're having to grow up to quick these days as it is. Let's keep them innocent children with happy thoughts. She would of already know herself and been upset.

Reactions: 5
Guys I have one day off and you's are flying with the pages lol just had 3 pages to catch up on.

At this rate we will be going quicker than the Mrs Hinch thread does

I'm pleased i missed the phoebe crying and upset live as that would of broken my heart. I'm not saying social services need to be involved or anything like that as they are clean, well fed and well dressed but there's definitely some levels of emotional neglect going on while she's on live. OK she's not going to stop coming on while she has the children, fair enough but as soon as one of them wants you, you should say "2 minutes sweets(as she calls everyone) I'm jusy going to see to the little ones". However she chooses to ignore them or fobs them off.

Phoebe is still so young, if I picking it up right from all your comments, she was slagging Phoebes Dad off to the live but Phoebe was in ear shot??? Even if he is the worst Dad in the absolute world and you are seething with anger with him. You still never ever ever bad mouth a child's dad infront of them. It is their Dad!!!! As they grow up they will already start forming their opinion on their Dads actions (letting them down, not keeping promises) etc

My parents split when I was 8. I'm 30 and have never once heard my Mum bad mouth my Dad or vice versa (he is a brilliant Dad though) but even when I was a stroppy teen and he wouldn't give me my own way and I was crying over something and saying all the "I hate hims" and being all dramatic, not once did my Mum say "I know he can be so selfish sometimes" or whatever. He broke my Mums heart but still all these years later she still speaks highly of her to me and he does about her. To me of course, heck knows what they say or have said to their friends about each other in the past haha but my point is. My Nephew moved in with us when he was 6 weeks old as my brother left his Mum and the Mum said well if you don't want to be with me I don't want your child. My brother moved home and along come my Nephew too. He's now a teen and still lives with my parents. His Mum is the biggest flake ever. Doesn't ring on birthdays, Christmases are hit and miss, depending if she has a boyfriend or not. If she hasnt one she rings more and makes a bit of a fuss over him. If she is with a man you've got no chance of hearing from her. As he got older he started realising exactly what his Mum was like. We all wanted to rip her to shreds (still do tbh) but he's seen her for she is as he's grown up. We've not had to plant seeds in his head or when he's heartbroken we've actually made excuses for her, rather than slagged her off. We would say maybe her car has broken down so she hasn't came, maybe there's been an emergency with your Grandad. Let's wait and see first before we get all in a flap. When we knew from the start she would never turn up.

Kerry i know you were looking forward to going out and you would of been upset and angry but please don't make a big thing of it infront of the little ones. They're having to grow up to quick these days as it is. Let's keep them innocent children with happy thoughts. She would of already know herself and been upset.
Exactly! My children too (mainly the older 2) have witnessed too many things growing up when I was with their dad. It’s not nice they did and even though they all don’t see him and haven’t in a good few years. Being older again mainly the older 2 get told things by their friends seein their dad about. Mine over the years learned to live with how their dad was and is but doesn’t mean they still don’t get hurt by it. They have grown to see their dad for who he is by his own actions not me ranting about him on bloody lives. Even if when Kerry first started to speak she tried to be coy about it all. But once she got going, that went out the window. Kids are resilient however doesn’t mean they need to see or know things of such a young age. Trust me my older children have had a battle with emotions etc due to their dad when he was around and also now when he’s not involved with them so trust phoebe will be feeling this and no doubt bottling it up to one day explode with emotions! The coming off TT I believe could be due to the screenshot of her pic last night as seemed that was posted in here then little while later someone noticed she had gone. Maybe a wow is Kerry card. But we all know she will be back soon. I doubt it was due to her being with Jake last night as if she wanted to make hutch jealous then she would of posted Tiktoks with Jake

Reactions: 1
I'm not mentioning any names because I don't want to cause trouble between anyone. But I've been in a few lives today where people have been talking about her deleting and have said they're glad she's gone for now 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
G
I'm not mentioning any names because I don't want to cause trouble between anyone. But I've been in a few lives today where people have been talking about her deleting and have said they're glad she's gone for now 🤷‍♀️

Well give us a few clues. I wish I had seen i would be naming them lol

Who is the girl who's done a tiktok in Hutchs kitchen? It was on my FYP this morning. Paigey someone I didn't pay much attention but it was his kitchen and #NiceHouseHutch or something like that.

She went out with people who wasn't on tiktok, what a load of bs because jake is on tiktok 🤣 she needs to stop with the lies and drama.

She did it too herself! No victim just likes the drama and attention. Even now on her insta she's playing it wasn't me act 🤣

IT WAS ALL HER!!!!

She will be back, she just wants everyone to say 'come back' blah blah. She's clearly not getting the attention she wants from certain people,so now trying this way!

I’m sorry but what the duck is this arm pose thing?? Who told her it looked good or sexy?! She looks like an absolute moron
I was literally just about to say this earlier thought Naaa don't be nasty haha

But yes it's either that pose or the fingers on her chin thing / hand up near her face. It's every photo if you scroll through her IG and her TT vids were the same. Pulls the hair to start.

Can’t see anyone posting nudes as it’s against the law if they did then they deserve everything they get. And I would feel sorry for anyone if it happened to them

Hutch wouldn’t do that he’s not that type of person! Someone’s obviously put 2 & 2 together and is assuming it’s hutch that’s making the threats towards her but she’s already cleared his name earlier be someone trying to course drama! Loving the profile picture of her though very natural haha!🤣🤣
All very quiet on tik tok without Kerry on it no drama! Do you know what though she’s come off tik tok and she said this morning how she would have a lot of time on her hands for everybody, where’s the interaction posts in the group? I thought that would be the first page she would turn to.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.