KerryLou93 / Kerry Keates #2 Nasty & Mean, Only Happy When A Man On The Scene

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a load of rubbish 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

"Found myself looking like sheep just to blend in" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 that made me laugh 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ur the bleeping ring leader of the sheep 🤬🤬🤬

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Trying to fit In🤣🤣🤣 shes the one who started all this bullshit when she started get very comfy on tiktok. Looks like your struggle lmao not! Wanting more attention I see awww cry me a river lmao! At least you've got a roof over your head your kids are safe and your house hasn't been burnt down. Just because others are getting attention and it's not about kerry keates. Grow up!

Thought she doesn't come on her? What a lie lol
Someome said this morning nicely saying turning box around your address is showing, her reply was oh its all tattle anyways and laughed...

She's just playing oh pity me as that jake is in Somerset and met up with her today, he was talking to bronnie then jealousy herself went live with him 🤣

So phoebe dads not turned up so she’s sitting on live telling everyone instead of spending time with her daughter who would clearly be upset even if she’s use to it and that her words

Being used to it is one thing but it will have an affect on phoebe. My children’s dad was exactly the same. No amount of mediation will change these so called dads ways. What she is doing is going to cause her daughter lasting things to get over. No children of such a young age needs to know their dad drinks and or does drugs. They are too young to truly understand it. Kerry needs to stop contact. Just Cus he’s her dad isn’t good enough reason to allow her daughter to keep being let down. She has a whole lifetime of that! Do what’s right for your daughter Kerry and not because you want to not be seen as the bad guy in this. I know from my own children how they are so much better now their dad isn’t playing games with their mental state.

Funny how sj is her glue, when she also knows sj is mates with hutch. And nows people gossip so who's it going to go back too 🤔 still playing the victim card, shame he's not listening to your lies no more kerry 🤣🤣

Can't miss her day with jake, just using him to get at hutch. Sod the fact her daughter will be feeling let down and unwanted so needs her mother more today. Again priorities 🤣

Get the f**k of live and comfort your child. Selfish women 🤬

A tantrum because she not getting what she wants!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Oh she's like a bull in a China shop 😂😂😂😂😂 the wee girl doesn't wana stay at her mums.

bleeping stay at home with ur child u got away few weeks ago without them. Saying she needs time to herself. What a joke. I never leave my kids

Bribing the child now. Like wtf 🤬🤬🤬🤬

SPEND TIME WITH UR CHILD. THEY GROW UP WAY TO FAST

Reactions: 5
Poor phoebe's been let down by her dad, she doesn't want to go to her nans, she wants to stay with her mum. A mum is a child's safe place, she'll want to feel comforted and loved by her mum, not bought a load of new stuff and shoved off to her nans. She's going to feel even more rejected. Your priority should be your children, whether you've made plans or not. Phoebe should be put first,not jake, or whoever it is you're going out with tonight. The smithy family's situation should of taught everyone that you don't know whats going to happen tomorrow, so spend as much time with your kids as you can. Especially when they want or need you. Your kids should always come first

People like her really boil my piss! What she wants to flaunt her pussy around every male she bumps into Phoebe was crying her eyes out and all she could do is palm her off on her mother!! Her priorities are soo wrong! Think of all those poor people that would love to be able to have children and she would rather get rid of hers! She’s just had a break on the mod meet up!😡

Reactions: 3
There’s single mums and single dads out there raising their children without support from a Nan etc. They have to wait for the children to get older to have “time” to themselves. I for one am raising mine singlehanded and haven’t had a night out of year and years. That’s what parenting is about put your children first. Have “your time” during school hours if needs be. Doesn’t always have to resort to drinking to have “us” time. Blink and your children won’t need you as much. Mine are at the age now they can be left to see to themselves but do I go out out any more now then back when they where younger .. NO. I appreciate my children and rather have friends round or pop to a friends than have to be out drinking or chasing cock. I was a young mum but this is where the world’s different to many young mums out there and not putting their children’s needs first

• Heart
Reactions: 5
as someone who is struggling to concieve and that horrible slag is packing her poor daughter off to her nanas when all she wants to do is stay with her mum absolutely boils my piss. Just wants to get her fanny filled. Hope she gets an STD. Her poor kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.