KerryLou93 / Kerry Keates #2 Nasty & Mean, Only Happy When A Man On The Scene

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s an head duck no wonder men don’t stick around🤣🤣 oh yes I have filtered the cookies so I can’t come on and read them I did it on purpose, you my love have just proved your self to be a lier that nobody can trust!
To be honest what is making a new insta going to achieve. I mean her so called “mod family” and people she trusted have shared her things and gone behind her back so I see that as more than anything that’s been mentioned on here. People are stating things on here and not sharing messages etc that she’s sent. The world we live in will always be critical and people will judge people they see walking past them. This is a place people voice said opinions

Reactions: 1
Funny how I said on here that people here still follow her Instagram and are on her Facebook group, then all of a sudden she's making a new account. She's only going to want people she trusts on there, but honestly she can't trust anyone. Most of her mods have been on here slagging her off. And what are her freebie places (naked flame, lashes, sweets, etc) going to do without her promoting them? A lot of people have now seen kerry for who she really is and will no longer use any recommendations of hers. I for one was a regular customer of the naked flame, but I won't be buying from her anymore, I'll find another small business to buy from

Reactions: 3
Also gone from her saying she’s deleted tiktok and not coming back to others saying she’s just having a break. So what is it?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
To be honest what is making a new insta going to achieve. I mean her so called “mod family” and people she trusted have shared her things and gone behind her back so I see that as more than anything that’s been mentioned on here. People are stating things on here and not sharing messages etc that she’s sent. The world we live in will always be critical and people will judge people they see walking past them. This is a place people voice said opinions
It's not gonna achieve nothing its all attention seeking yet again its all look at me posts

And she's back 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
That’s just pure jokes isn’t it. How she’s said today and been saying she’s not coming back. She’s doesn’t like the person she’s become! Screenshot comments off here to try and blame all what been said on here. Now it’s comments off and followers only her account. Obviously didn’t get the sympathy response she wanted

• Haha
Reactions: 4
oh ffs!! Is she for real! She clearly said the other night on q&a that she had deactivated and deleted TT....so clearly she can't tell the truth!

So my friend sends me this 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Did she not say in Ben's live that she hasn't looked on here for a month??? But shes stated here that she has been looking 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Your nothing but a down right liar keates. Lies will always catch u out 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Within the space of 2 hours u have went from saying that u need to put urself in a better place away from drama and the next ur back on tiktok 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Can't u see how much of a joke u are??

Attachments

• Haha
Honestly the girls head is up her arse 😂 😂 😂 😂 .....she says one thing on insta and does the opposite......she must need the money from TT for new clothes and the weekend!

Reactions: 5
Deleted and deactivated 🤔 but shes back ...
The girls life is tiktok and without she has to live in reality. She clearly hates her real life and loves this pretend one shes created on tiktok.

Reactions: 2
That rat thrives off drama! She’s frightened of missing out on something! Just think of how much time she’s waisted on those poor kids while she’s been giving social media her full attention when she could have been spending it and interacting with her children?!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.