KerryLou93 / Kerry Keates #2 Nasty & Mean, Only Happy When A Man On The Scene

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I meant she doesn't wana stay at her nans she wants to spend time with her mum.

Why does kerry not just take the opportunity and spend quality time with her daughter. It's a beautiful day to spend it at the beach with a picnic, play games etc. Yes u had a girly weekend last week but there's no law why u can't do that every weekend

as someone who is struggling to concieve and that horrible slag is packing her poor daughter off to her nanas when all she wants to do is stay with her mum absolutely boils my piss. Just wants to get her fanny filled. Hope she gets an STD. Her poor kids.
I'm so sorry to hear this. Bless u my lovely

This is the reason why I get so angry when she pays no attention to her kids

Last edited:
I meant she doesn't wana stay at her nans she wants to spend time with her mum.

Why does kerry not just take the opportunity and spend quality time with her daughter. It's a beautiful day to spend it at the beach with a picnic, play games etc. Yes u had a girly weekend last week but there's no law why u can't do that every weekend

I'm so sorry to hear this. Bless u my lovely

This is the reason why I get so angry when she pays no attention to her kids
We have all heard Kerry say she and phoebe can’t do much due to Ollies pushchair, well no Ollie so get out and spend time with phoebe then home and have snacks with her rather than you needing time. My god she has 2 children how would she cope with more. Especially being a single parent with more that 2 children!

It was me who was asking her about her extensions on the live the other night, how often she washes them etc 😂

I don't understand why everyone says how fab she is and what an awful time she has had.....an awful time with what exactly? She has had a few men broke her heart, she isn't the first and she won't be the last! :rolleyes:. It's not like her house has burnt down or anything!

She really should appreciate what she does have, she has 2 beautiful kids, seems to get plenty of money from wherever she gets it, always out somewhere and has more clothes than a clothes shop....I work full time and couldn't afford the wardrobe she has....plus she seems to have hours and hours everyday to spend looking at herself and getting ready! Seriously get a grip like!

So over watching the boring TT's she does now all about poor me and how hard I have it....and get rid of the filter, is it just me or are the filters getting more instead of less, you cant even see the nose ring.

Get off TT live and see to your daughter....who is adorable by the way!

Reactions: 5
Her tiktoks are still aimed for hutch, still craving hes attention, only using others to get at him. Its so sad how desperate and fake she looks!

Reactions: 3
There’s single mums and single dads out there raising their children without support from a Nan etc. They have to wait for the children to get older to have “time” to themselves. I for one am raising mine singlehanded and haven’t had a night out of year and years. That’s what parenting is about put your children first. Have “your time” during school hours if needs be. Doesn’t always have to resort to drinking to have “us” time. Blink and your children won’t need you as much. Mine are at the age now they can be left to see to themselves but do I go out out any more now then back when they where younger .. NO. I appreciate my children and rather have friends round or pop to a friends than have to be out drinking or chasing cock. I was a young mum but this is where the world’s different to many young mums out there and not putting their children’s needs first
You're absolutely right! My son is 5 and I honestly have had 'me time' or a night out since before I was pregnant with him.

Reactions: 2
Seriously put them away.....could this girl love herself anymore!!

For someone who suffers from lack of confidence she has a funny way of showing it and even more make up, fake tan and filters .....she really needs to get off TT and sort herself out!....wont be able to get money that way though

Reactions: 2
Kerry's account is away....must want to make another statement and have a day or two off :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1
I reckon hutch has just had a txt about Kerrys account being gone. He read the txt and replied “I know I have heard” bet it’s about Kerrys account ha

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.