Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

babygirl6

I started watching Kerry at the start of lockdown, I liked her. She seemed kind, caring and funny. I remember watching a live with her and Kirsty and they were on about sweet cupboards, they would have a glass of gin and you could tell their friendship was special. She would go live with hutch and they would flirt and you could see their relationship was turning into something special. There was hardly ever any drama only occasionally from Bart.

I think she thought she had hutch on a plate and she ended it and she thought he would come running back and it didn’t happen and she then changed. She didn’t used to care about her looks and hair all the time. She also used to treat Kirsty with respect but she doesn’t now.

I do believe she has grown as a person but not in the correct way, she is now so self obsessed, she doesn’t care about her friends and that is quite clear with the amount she has fallen out with, made up and fell out with again. She is in her mid 20s if I fell out with people the way she does I would be rethinking my attitude.

It’s a shame it’s come to this, it is not enjoyable to watch anymore.

Another thread due soon! Any ideas??
Kerry Keates, I’m either about the sweets or my hair I just don’t care 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t post on here as I don’t have anything to say about Kerry… what I will come on here and confirm is that I am NOT Kerry,or anyone from her camp or family… I simply went into her live yesterday to tell truth teller that we do not claim her as a tattler as we don’t promote going into TikTok lives and trolling people… we’ve never stood by trolling on TikTok and we won’t now.
Have your opinions on here that’s what we are here for but I will not sit and see tattle being dragged into trolling on TikTok lives.
As you were .. 💙❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Lassie21

VIP Member
I have a few things to say lol.....I'm on one this morning!

So Kerry said she had deactivated and deleted TT, which was fair enough people thought she was away. She comes back and is on a live, people ask a simple question like....I thought you had left TT?...... and her bulldogs all literally jump on that person for a simple question! I think they are bullies and is that not what a live is for, to ask questions? If the host doesn't want to answer just say I would rather not answer, the bulldogs do not need to literally bite peoples nose off.....it drives me crazy!! :mad::mad: It's an app, they ain't celebrities!

I do think it was good she held her hands up last night and said what she did was wrong and that she was horrible to Rachel......however. see all the comments of, oh we are so proud of you, you are the best person I know......seriously, who are these people, half of them have probably never even spoke to Kerry or met her in real life. I just don't get it! She has just admitted being jealous over Hutch, who she originally dumped in the beginning, slagging people off in group chats and being mean to a girl who from what I can make out has done nothing.....but everyone is so proud of her! Everyone talks about people at some point, but not when you are sitting promoting mental health groups etc.

Someone said last night oh your skin is flawless and your makeup is beautiful.....while the girl is sitting with so many filters on that you can't see her nose ring. If she feels she need to have the filter on, that is up to her, but say oh its all a filter....BE REAL!!

I used to really like her and enjoy watching her TT, they were fun, but now they are all aimed at men and all the same with that tongue thing. It is right what she said, she has changed in the past year and not in a good way.

She will never totally leave TT, why would she when people are sending her gifts constantly (I don't get why anyone does that) and giving her compliments, she wouldn't be able to buy as many clothes then either ha!

I think that is all.....for the moment anyway😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 9

Nan of 2

It can't have been easy sitting there on her own reading some nasty comments about herself, at the end of the day, she's made mistakes.. we all have.. and tonight, and last night she finally opened up and admitted things, and that's what most of us wanted on here.. a bit of honesty, and she's done that. Weather or not she will actually change is another matter.
I'm old enough to be her mum and it made me think, how I would feel if this thread was about my daughter. And truthfully it would absolutely break my heart to read some of the comments.
So I'm gonna apologise for some of the nasty comments I've made, some of the things I still do stand by, and some I really shouldn't have said.
Kerry I really do hope u sort yourself out, I think your a lonely young woman desperate to be loved..no hate..I'm just saying my opinion. I hope one day u finally get what u want from life.

Reactions: 9

LilBoPeep

VIP Member
Oh my...

"mumtothree19" you do realise if we can see everything you've "liked" and commented on. You've liked and agreed with me many times on here and you also commented some harsh things about Dan Spragg. So let's not make out we are holier than thou, when you've done the same. You've also commented on the Mrs Hinch threads so have you went on there and said the same to all of them? I doubt it.

Again this is tattle its a website to discuss everyone who shares their lives on social media. Good or bad.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

LilBoPeep

VIP Member
I know this is the Kerry thread but we know Emily checks here.

Emily please if you are doing a lip synch tiktok please, please, please learn the words. It drives me insane. You don't even mouth similar words. Agggghhhh. It really cringes me out.

Just like the stupid side tongue thing people do and the winky eye Racheal does that lasts for the whole tiktok to the point i think "is your eye stuck shut"

OK back off under my rock I go....

P.s.... Kerry the dark shorter hair definitely suits you much more.

• Haha

LilBoPeep

VIP Member
It's Tattle. It can go quiet and then if someone has an opinion or something happens then people come back and have a little "tattle".

Threads die down then start up again depending what's going on.

Just because a few have gone quiet doesn't mean others can't come and share their opinions on things. Yeah it's a thread about Kerry but that kind of involves everything to do with her and around her. So I can understand why people ask and mention Tess, Hutch, her Mods etc etc

Have a look at the Mrs Hinch threads on here they are ruthless and comment on her even when she hasn't posted for weeks.

On thread 1 Kerry took the constructive criticisms on board. She started replying to people and liking comments in her tiktoks. She done a live where she was upset and decided she was going to be herself again and not listen to those telling her to put on a brave face. She was letting her walls down and showing it does get to her. Her Mods weren't jumping down people's throats for asking questions etc etc....
... it lasted a few days.

So shes done it again the other night. A live where she said she's going back to basics and how she used to be. Starting fresh etc

We shall see.

LilBoPeep

VIP Member
Kerry sweets, if you are going to come for someone make sure your spelling and grammar are correct.

Its *you're not your.

I didn't go for your Mum. Its clear who you take after that is all. Go have a look at the likes of Mrs Hinch's threads, you will see what it means when people actually go for a family member. They are ruthless there. I just gave an opinion on the wording of her post, in what is meant to be a light hearted fun group. The reason now many people engage or comment on it, is because they are scared to be attacked for saying the wrong thing. Like the lady the other day who commented, innocently, about noticing some tintokers had gone from TT. Your Mum and others jumped straight down her throat. It was awful.

Yes I'm much loved because I am a nice person and notice those traits in others. Like Ben. This is a huge example of what we are all trying to show you. You try to poison other people's views on someone, if it's someone that doesn't like you, won't lick your bum or if you just don't like them. So because you see Ben liking me you've tried to have a dig. Little sly, snake things like your IG post is how you cause trouble for others.

But Ben is a big boy and can't be controlled or swayed, he can make his own opinions and decisions on people and has a backbone to stick by them, no matter what. As the Tess and Hutch situation proved. Ben can't be easily influenced by others opinions.

Proud_mumma

This one's for you jerv.... I'm genuinely sorry your account has been banned for life, unless I'm blind but you were fully dressed. I really do hope you get your account back and I will email tiktok myself in the hope you do.

As for you Sophie Rose ya dirt bag, us tattlers are not evil and I don't think many would stoop that low to report jervs account. On the other hand your just an evil, vindictive bitch. I believe you mentioned me in your live. If you have an issue by all means add me.

And if jerv is such a good friend, why laugh when her account was banned. Its as if you were loving it. Silly immature little rat

Last edited:
  • Heart

LilBoPeep

VIP Member
Changing her tiktok name to Keates is just absolute cringe.

Sorry but using your surname as a nickname is a lads thing to me. Like when hutch called her Keates it's very manly. But I suppose she isn't very feminine so it makes sense.

Reactions: 7

Proud_mumma

Tyler my beautiful human being. How are you my lovely fox lady?? To what do I owe the pleasure for you to have my name in your mouth once again? 🤣🤣🤣

Sorry I haven't showed you much attention lately and now your feeling a little left out but I've been busy. I've been doing alot of research this past few weeks as I'd become extremely worried about you!!

By no means am I a doctor or medically trained in any way but you have showed all the traits for having what you call an 'Obsessive Love Disorder'. I've left you a screen shot below as I thought it might give you a clearer picture of your disorder. Google has a lot more information which am sure you will find very helpful.

Please book an appointment with doctor tomorrow, you don't need to feel ashamed. It states treatment is available and can help decrease your symptoms. Maybe a wee spell in the clinic for a few months might work wonders for you. You will come out a completely different person.

You've went from showing an obsession over kerry, then Emily now making tiktoks about me. You poor wee soul, my hearts genuinely breaks for you. What must your poor wife think of this behaviour? Maybe she's playing the pretending game again when she says she didn't know. Yous must teach me this game it sounds fun 🤣🤣🤣

Ps...... Please do let us know how you get on as we are extremely worried about you. Please be kind to yourself and take each day as it comes. Peace out ✌

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Proud_mumma

What that Sophie slept with hutch? Never liked her, there's something about her shes sly she isnt a girls girl what so ever. Shes worst then kerry being on live all the the time . Sophie on tiktok 24.7

Something gonendiwn as kerry putting depressing tiktoks up again
Yes, shes slept with hutch. She made it known to 1000's on live a few weeks back. Imagine sharing your whole sex life on live with complete strangers.

Wtf has happened to this world? Wheres having respect for yourself gone to? I just don't get it 🤷‍♀️

• Wow

LilBoPeep

VIP Member
Oh and just an FYI Ben, Hutch, Kerry etc etc none of them follow me on any of their Tiktok accounts and I follow none of their accounts other than Ben's. I don't post on my Tiktok. I just use it watch but started watching Kerry when she used to be herself, down to earth and used to dance in her living room. Before all the fakeness started. I did actually find I had a lot in common with her.

I do actually feel sad that she's turned into a different person because I think she's trying to be someone else instead of being herself. It's got to get her down. But i tried giving some advice on here at the start and I was positive because she listened and put some of the constructive criticisms into place but then she went into defence mode.

I think Kirsty is a really good friend and a positive influence on Kerry but some "friends" Kerry has made on Tiktok have made her have this warped, nasty bitchy view on everything and it's so sad.

Shes gone from being a happy go lucky, open book to this constant mask on and the hair, makeup etc are all part of it. She used to enjoy doing her makeup and her kitchen lives were fun, lighthearted and a great laugh. Then the evil influences started seeping in.

You lot may not agree and may think she's always been awful but I did used to think she was fab.

LilBoPeep

VIP Member
Wow guys calm down... Breathe lol

We will be a rave thread soon haha

I do agree she looks so much better.

• Haha

gossipqueen08

If you don't like it then don't read it! As I got half way and your opinion is boring too. Non of us have stated to be perfect, we all have flaws. So run along kerrys minion and go do some more zoom 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

Proud_mumma

Right keates u jumped up little cow is that all you've got 🤣🤣🤣

@Littleboepeep only speaks truth on here and u don't like it. Shes just stating facts of what everyone else thinks. Why not screenshot the lovely comments shes said about u?? Oh no u wouldn't do that because u wouldn't get the sympathy ur looking for.

Playing little games again aren't we keates??? Let's face it, ur jealous of @Littleboepeep because when u were in Ben's live earlier he was praising her and u didn't like that. Jealously strikes again.

Keep being the amazing person u are @Littleboepeep and to the rest of you tattlers ❤❤❤❤❤

@Littleboepeep great minds think alike 😂😂😂😂😂 when I saw the post I thought pure jealously right there 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:

gossipqueen08

I feel sorry for Alex as he's been dragged into a world of lies, he got all defensive on hes live as trolls was commenting on Kerrys videos, for one she has them filtered ( what isn't on her videos or even on her) and she has to accept comments. And is it me or doesn't Alex look similar to Kurt ( who is now back on TT). All the flirty giggles and silly immature comments, and the eye twitching (geez they was bad last night), your playing games with that lad and its all for attention and clout.
Its now just thank you for the gifts not a personal Thank you, you speak more to those you know, mods and text messages than you do to your other followers. Its like history repeating itself.

Reactions: 6

dontlikefake

I've stopped watching tonight tbh, i think it is so rude to be answering messages coming through to her phone while on her live and practically having a separate conversation about someone who is an asshole apparently.....
I think she has done well lately I will say that and think she looks lovely.....I'm just not sure how genuine it all is, a lot of it is for gifts etc, just my opinion.....anyway carry on 😂
She made a bad move with that duel that she did with ste and Rachel. As she knows what the other Rachel went through .

She far from a loner.she just seems to get bored with people she becomes friends with and swaps for new ones. She seems to use people from what I watched

flowerpower10

Chatty Member
so soph use to be friends with Kerry? Because in the live last night soph said she would never sleep with a friends ex so if that’s the case she full
Of shit.. I haven’t heard Kerry really talking about her sex life not the way soph and jerv do they don’t seem to have any respect for them self ans some of the stuff they come out feel should be kept private not disgusted on a live all for attention I’m seriously starting to hate TT too many girls chucking them selfs and men and bragging about shagging around dont think it’s big or clever