KerryLou93 / Kerry Keates #2 Nasty & Mean, Only Happy When A Man On The Scene

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bad as each other. Bith do the dirty. That Sophie isn't a nice girl if hutch says jump she'll say how far

Reactions: 5
Unreal.....I'm just lost for words at times when you see what goes on....they need to get a serious grip on reality!

And, can Kerry just not get ready like a normal person without having an audience everyday....us normal people have been up sorted hours ago, school run done and been in work for nearly 3 hours!

Reactions: 3
Unreal.....I'm just lost for words at times when you see what goes on....they need to get a serious grip on reality!

And, can Kerry just not get ready like a normal person without having an audience everyday....us normal people have been up sorted hours ago, school run done and been in work for nearly 3 hours!
Nope because she like the attention. Her live yesterday she would not say where she going .then late last night she went live .but she happy to spill the beans she went on a date last night .oh he had a big car lol .she all for attention. I mean easy life for her really no worries of working and can dump her children in the week to go on a date.when a lot of us have to be up with kids and then work .

Oh and did anyone see the snotty comment she left on markyymark video because he has a girlfriend think kerry bit pissed off

Reactions: 4
Nope because she like the attention. Her live yesterday she would not say where she going .then late last night she went live .but she happy to spill the beans she went on a date last night .oh he had a big car lol .she all for attention. I mean easy life for her really no worries of working and can dump her children in the week to go on a date.when a lot of us have to be up with kids and then work .

Oh and did anyone see the snotty comment she left on markyymark video because he has a girlfriend think kerry bit pissed off
Yeah ha! Someone says oh tell us all about the date......her first comment, well he has a big car! :rolleyes:

I thought a private life was a happy life, wither the guy is on TT or not, she said she wasn't going to be talking about dates etc, as you say all for attention.

What does that comment on mark's video even mean?? Look at all the other lovely comments and then her's! Well I suppose she made an effort to comment on someone else's videos I suppose lol!

She doesn't like anyone else being happy. She said shes been in a few dates but if she's talking to someone they can't do duck all... she's so rude. What if that make has a girlfriend seeing someone being happy what has that got to do with her? Seriously.. she said she hasn't met anyone off tt but then she talks about it. She spoke about it this morning. On about 2nd date. Sorry but if a date went so so well you would be smiling being happy she was a grumpy cow

I agree...I didn't think she was in great form this morning....surely if it was so fab she would have been on cloud 9.
The big car aside, he seems to have made a big effort on the date if what she says is true.

I wonder how many times she fixed or checked her hair on the date! 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I honestly don't understand her she crying about hutch and how she needs to heal.but she was all for mark then removed him as mod.stopped going in his live .then puts a crappy comment on his tiktok because he's got a girlfriend. Then she was flirting with that ash bloke the other night. Now a date with someone who's not on tiktok. Can this woman not be man free .for any length of time .you don't need a man to make you happy.maybe she needs to question herself why relationship don't work because she rushes into things to quickly

She was never in love with hutch he was there for her to use drive her about get people talking about her. Have weekends away. She's so up her own arse honestly. If someone asked how my date went the first thing wouldn't be oh hes got a big car. That's so rude... She'll moan later in live about people talking about her private life. Well you've told everybody so that's your own fault.

Reactions: 5
That comment on Mark's video was sooo bitchy....one man less to run after her i suppose. She honestly is so in love with herself it's unreal, her whole life revolves around TT lives and getting compliments from people.
I've said before she is a very pretty girl....get the filter off and be real and she can accept the compliments because they are genuine then and not because she is flawless....the filter is flawless, no one in reality is flawless!!

Reactions: 4
Cant believe she has a filter that thins her face. She doesn't even look that In real life. Just be yourself alot more people will like her if she stops being a fake

I’ve missed all of this as I work 2 jobs and I still can’t afford to spend the way she does and if she says she’s got saving she must of had a canny bleeping lot saved up… just seen the comment on larkspur video very bitchy indeed but the other night someone kept asking if she was marks gf ans she got really pissdd off ans was like can someone share this to mark she he can answer this and got really shirty about it

Or shes in a hell alot if debt lol
Mark was flirting with everyone just cause he's found someone he likes probably not around drama always banging on about their ex. Good on him

Who is that Alex Dean person...is he the new guy?? Takes her makeup off then puts concealer on again at 9.30pm 🙄 hasn't stopped fixing and brushing her hair the whole time.....seriously get a grip!

I went on her live for the first time in a long time and i had to come off within 5 mins . She is the most toxic fake person i ever come across . She will never change and people need to stop thinking she will.

Shes a great little actress

I don’t thin
Or shes in a hell alot if debt lol
Mark was flirting with everyone just cause he's found someone he likes probably not around drama always banging on about their ex. Good on him
I don’t think she is in debt tho as TT gifts pays her pretty well I reckon would be interesting to see how much she does make from it

Reactions: 1
I went on her live for the first time in a long time and i had to come off within 5 mins . She is the most toxic fake person i ever come across . She will never change and people need to stop thinking she will.

I came off as well..... people just blow up her arse saying how fab she is, i honestly don't get it! Not genuine and all for show and money!!

Never seen anyone with as many clothes in my life.....well for her!!

She is the most fake person going.she a vile witch who uses people when it suits her.then bins them .she destroys people and makes them feel like there nothing.she puts on such a act.

I caught one of kerrys lives....

I honestly think the lass comes across confident, but behind it all she's not and its just a front. I know from watching Kerry this past year or more she becomes very paranoid about her spots and thats why she put a little concealer on.

I also know she's constantly fixing her hair which annoys alot of people but I think maybe it's a comfort thing. I can tell by the way she moves/fidgets about she's a nervous kinda girl. Look I could be wrong but thats the vibe I'm picking up.

Ps..... duck I think I'm getting soft in my old age 🙄

What does really duck me off is this silly immature people in the comments saying "no personal questions" Get to duck outa keates ass

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.