KerryLou93 / Kerry Keates #2 Nasty & Mean, Only Happy When A Man On The Scene

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously the latest TT.....I have never known a girl who post as many pictures of herself, for someone who says she is lacking in confidence and hate the way she looks, sure doesn't look like it. There is a thin line between having confidence and wanting to eat yourself if you were chocolate!
There are more important things than how you look!! :rolleyes: 😤

Reactions: 2
So soph is kicking off in hutches live...

No harm soph but Kerry had every right to kick off. I've seen the screen recording and for you to sit on live saying that about hutches ex is just down right disrespectful. I expected more from you.

If I was kerry I'd of messaged you aswell. At least she didn't sit and witch behind your back, she went straight to you and confronted you about the situation.

What you gotta respect is, kerry is hutches ex and there will always be something there between them whether people like it or not.

I could say alot more on the matter but you know what there's no point.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

No harm soph but Kerry had every right to kick off. I've seen the screen recording and for you to sit on live saying that about hutches ex is just down right disrespectful. I expected more from you.

If I was kerry I'd of messaged you aswell. At least she didn't sit and witch behind your back, she went straight to you and confronted you about the situation.

What you gotta respect is, kerry is hutches ex and there will always be something there between them whether people like it or not.

Oh dear .and that leanne girl is kerry mod (or was) but in that video hutch mentioned kerry name so in a way there all as bad as each other

Oh dear .and that leanne girl is kerry mod (or was) but in that video hutch mentioned kerry name so in a way there all as bad as each other
Oh nooooo way, was she really her mod?? Its true what they say 'friends don't hiss anymore'

Last edited:
I drop in and out of Kerry’s lives while working (usually scroll on when hair chat starts) and I can’t say I’ve ever heard her bring up Hutches name, well recently anyway, at all. Unless I’m missing it each time, and for her to go direct to Sophie, instead of going behind her back, shows a level of maturity surely. It seems to me from watching as a silent watcher that the people around Hutch love the KK drama (and the other dramas) it is like their eyes light up when it happens and they get to be the one to know first, when he’s just out there trying to be happy and do his thing.

Reactions: 1
I don't like that Sophie, can she get up hutches arse anymore. I'm guessing that's who kerry was in about yeserday...

Reactions: 4
I barely watch her lives anymore but from the ones I've seen, I've never heard his name mentioned.

I remember when soph was always in Kerrys lives. Kerry only ever spoke highly about soph and used to tell her how beautiful she was,that she loved her style etc....

It all boils down to jealously I reckon. Kerry had something with hutch that she clearly wants. Soph has made it known to 1000's that shes fucked him and you can see she wants more than just FWB.

As people know I'm not keates biggest fan but Holy duck one thing I will say she had respect for herself. She never discussed their sex life. I know hutch is a tease but I'd say he looks for respect in a woman

Wow her attitude this evening what a stuck up witch. Dumps her children again .wonder for what man this time .then food after with kirsty. So rude when people ask her questions

oh is that, that sophie rose? i came off hutches live because it’s nowt but a conversation between her and her mate. Kerry dealt with stuff the right way and in private - to give her, her due. Say what you want about her but she seems to deal with stuff in a mature way.

Reactions: 1
If you ask me they all need to grow up and act their age and remember they ain't celebrities, its an app!!
That Sophie girl is another one who would need to be told its manners to say thank you or acknowledge someone who pays you a compliment.
Kerry did mention 'her ex' the other day in her live and said someone who tried to befriend her was all over him on his live and she was sitting watching and 'she wasn't having it'...like she was the queen of sheba!! So she is blatantly lying when she says she doesnt watch him!
I don't get the big attraction with Hutch tbh but each to their own.
Seriously love....give us all a break from talking about your hair!!!

Reactions: 3
Her tiktok says it all, she's off to meet someone
.. shes allowed to meet and shag people but when hutch speak someone god help them.

I feel very sorry whoever shes meeting lol. She was really up your own arse tonight her attitude stunk

Shell never learn leave private stuff off tiktok no one will ask questions. But nope She needs to try and make hutch jealous. Anyone better up grade than her thats for sure.

What did Sophie say about Kerry? Missed it

Oh my word, seriously like!! What age are these people!?!
I'm surprised at Hutch saying that about Kerry tbh.....I thought he always stood up for her!
She has commented on the post as well.

TT app is just getting worse if you ask me.....the money must make it worth it otherwise, why would you be assed with it like, honestly!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.