KerryLou93 / Kerry Keates #2 Nasty & Mean, Only Happy When A Man On The Scene

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same tiktoks all the bloody time. Getting boring. She really needs to stop wearing tight tips tucking into her jeans. Doesn't look good on her 🙈🙈 buy a size bigger on top

Shes making tattle a bigger thing by talking about it. Just shut your mouth and not say anything forgot kerry cant do that she loves the attention

Reactions: 1
It's all just the same, same every day.....she can't even take a bath without doing TT's from it! :rolleyes:

Pouting into the camera and looking for compliments day and daily!

Reactions: 2
Shes moaning about her hair again 😂😂😂😂😂

Get off live and have a conversation properly with who ever shes speaking to... rude !!😡

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I honestly have never seen anyone who is so consumed about her hair and how she looks, I scrolled on past the live.....the wee bit I seen she did nothing only fix her hair and started to have a private conversation with someone....she has zero manners at times.
She does the lives for money and gifts end off, as far as I can see, at times she just looks so uninterested it is actually laughable!

Here we go again!!! chasing them gifts so bring in tattle to see if that works!! People on here said who they was in confidence, not all of us!! but then people do like to blame innocent people don't they Kerry!!!

Problem with kerry is she spend precious time on tiktok while phoebe is home she back to school tomorrow. Like Saturday sat on a live missed some event phoebe said she wanted to go .but no sitting on a live was more important. She also should keep stuff private about her dad it's not anything people need to know .

Oh I just saw she said she was body shamed on here....again only saying about the negative comments all for attention.
I for one have never body shamed anyone....however we have said about the filters you put on including the face thinning which you have said yourself so please be honest about the comments.

How you do your hair etc is up to you.....again, we have said you never stop talking about it or fixing it on lives, so again not saying what we have actually said. You said you wanted to go back to natural so we said your hair which is fake and so it is you said that yourself.

And as for going at your parenting we have said you should spend less time on TT and getting compliments and pay attention to your daughter who at times is clearly looking for your attention, if that is going at your parenting then so be it. We have never said you are a bad mother at all, so again making us out to be horrible when we are clearly only saying what we see.

Another thread due soon! Any ideas??
Oh.......how the mind boggles 😂😂😂 you can fire away with it

I started watching Kerry at the start of lockdown, I liked her. She seemed kind, caring and funny. I remember watching a live with her and Kirsty and they were on about sweet cupboards, they would have a glass of gin and you could tell their friendship was special. She would go live with hutch and they would flirt and you could see their relationship was turning into something special. There was hardly ever any drama only occasionally from Bart.

I think she thought she had hutch on a plate and she ended it and she thought he would come running back and it didn’t happen and she then changed. She didn’t used to care about her looks and hair all the time. She also used to treat Kirsty with respect but she doesn’t now.

I do believe she has grown as a person but not in the correct way, she is now so self obsessed, she doesn’t care about her friends and that is quite clear with the amount she has fallen out with, made up and fell out with again. She is in her mid 20s if I fell out with people the way she does I would be rethinking my attitude.

It’s a shame it’s come to this, it is not enjoyable to watch anymore.

Another thread due soon! Any ideas??
Kerry Keates, I’m either about the sweets or my hair I just don’t care 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Must apologise that I used the 🤌 emoji. Shame on me that I didn’t realise it could only be used by one person or group and must never ever be used on this thread. I’ll be sure to notify apple and everyone else who uses emojis. 😂🤌

• Haha
On a live where everyone could here her too having yet another conversation at the top of her screen! and yet again ignoring her comments and not even arsed about been live! Pretty sure he supported her through some of these comments so why would she assume it’s him or anybody that associates around him? They all supported her too! She’s just loving the attention that it brings! Again it’s backfired and yesss peace out with a little bit of spice🤣🤌

Oh no what’s happened
She’s accused hutch of been on tattle because someone used 🤌🏻 Emoji and because obviously no one else has access to it and it’s unique to hutches phones it has to be him or one of his mods 🤣

• Haha
She’s accused hutch of been on tattle because someone used 🤌🏻 Emoji and because obviously no one else has access to it and it’s unique to hutches phones it has to be him or one of his mods 🤣
Omg 😂😂😂😂as if he got time for that!

Oh for frig sake...as if!?! Could someone tell me what the emoji is...my phone is stupid and I can't see it, it just blocks it out!
I saw hutch's TT so he has obviously heard about the emoji comment!!

How many TT's must she film when she has an outfit on....still coming out days later!!

Oh for frig sake...as if!?! Could someone tell me what the emoji is...my phone is stupid and I can't see it, it just blocks it out!
I saw hutch's TT so he has obviously heard about the emoji comment!!

How many TT's must she film when she has an outfit on....still coming out days later!!
It’s the fist emoji

It’s the fist emoji
Oh actually no I don’t think it is 😂😂😂my bad! It looks like a fist on my phone but not sure

• Haha
That girl does not have confidence issues if she did she wouldn’t be makeing the tick ticks she does begging for attention from men. A girl asked her a genuine question about how she posts the videos she does if she has confidence issues and how she gets past it and the girls comment got deleted. She’s the biggest fakest person on tick tock
Hutch did the right thing by running away from her

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.