KerryLou93 / Kerry Keates #2 Nasty & Mean, Only Happy When A Man On The Scene

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is so many, and people talk so hard to keep up 🤣 Joe has tiktok but doesn't use it and also wasn't they all just 'friends' 🙄 🤔

Might need to put sunglasses on when they see her as she's orange as hell and white underneath her eyes 🙈😂 she said its a cover up jeez she was right about that she looks a mess. Her face isn't that skinny in real life its chubby can't see why she can't expect she hasn't got a thin face or body. If your so worried about the way your body is. Change then do it for yourself one minute she's on slim fast next she's eating chocolate for breakfast sweets etc. Make your bloody mind up..

Oh dear 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She called you out 🤣

Hey kerry 👋 why don't you get off of tiktok/tattle and go look after your family ffs
I did see 🤣🤣 didnt take her long! so much for i dont go on tattle and then she accepts comments that talk about other tattlers. Its funny. But we move 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I did see 🤣🤣 didnt take her long! so much for i dont go on tattle and then she accepts comments that talk about other tattlers. Its funny. But we move 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I do love how she never screen shots nice comments that she gets on here.....just the meaner ones and that one about Joe!
She is back to being as fake as she was...fake hair, fake lashes and every filter she can get on.....be real and set a good example to your daughter to love yourself for what you actually are not what you want people to think you look like!! She said the other night about how far she has come.in the past few months....aye back ways!
People have actual problems to deal with not just if one bit of their hair is out of place...get a grip love!!

Reactions: 3
I will be honest, it was bait and she took it! Same old dull Kerry looking for the attention and for god sake why is it Kirsty has lashes on, so you have too. Funny she went on a date, next you did! Grow up because your showing your daughter just how not to be in this world! Because people are always going to have what you haven't, suck it up sweetie, and learn some manners to say Thank you as that costs nothing!

Maybe she should do a tiktok with her comments to people!! 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Might need to put sunglasses on when they see her as she's orange as hell and white underneath her eyes 🙈😂 she said its a cover up jeez she was right about that she looks a mess. Her face isn't that skinny in real life its chubby can't see why she can't expect she hasn't got a thin face or body. If your so worried about the way your body is. Change then do it for yourself one minute she's on slim fast next she's eating chocolate for breakfast sweets etc. Make your bloody mind up..

Oh dear 😂😂😂😂
Ooh someone said that in her live wish I seen it 🤣

Reactions: 1
Tyler my beautiful human being. How are you my lovely fox lady?? To what do I owe the pleasure for you to have my name in your mouth once again? 🤣🤣🤣

Sorry I haven't showed you much attention lately and now your feeling a little left out but I've been busy. I've been doing alot of research this past few weeks as I'd become extremely worried about you!!

By no means am I a doctor or medically trained in any way but you have showed all the traits for having what you call an 'Obsessive Love Disorder'. I've left you a screen shot below as I thought it might give you a clearer picture of your disorder. Google has a lot more information which am sure you will find very helpful.

Please book an appointment with doctor tomorrow, you don't need to feel ashamed. It states treatment is available and can help decrease your symptoms. Maybe a wee spell in the clinic for a few months might work wonders for you. You will come out a completely different person.

You've went from showing an obsession over kerry, then Emily now making tiktoks about me. You poor wee soul, my hearts genuinely breaks for you. What must your poor wife think of this behaviour? Maybe she's playing the pretending game again when she says she didn't know. Yous must teach me this game it sounds fun 🤣🤣🤣

Ps...... Please do let us know how you get on as we are extremely worried about you. Please be kind to yourself and take each day as it comes. Peace out ✌

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
ive just seen it.. I’ve gotta say I can’t recall anyone saying she would be better with her dad but maybe I’m wrong tho

I've just seen it as well.....no one on here has ever said her daughter is better with her Dad as far as I know....her Dad is never mentioned on here?
Phoebe is such a wee pet and it is so sad that she is going through that all at her age age with Dad 😢.
So all that is going on and still filming TT's and lives...don't get that or how u would be bothered with everything going on?

What has been said on here is Kerry shouldn't speak about the dad the way she does in front of her daughter, as that doesn't help! Children hear and understand more than they let on.

And what she has done is also wrong, why do people think there is a need to air what should stay private.
People now follow you kerry for the drama that you sometimes cause yourself, come at me but look what you post all over social! Listen to a quote on why you had a daughter first because you need to mature! And aren't you proving that one!!

Last edited:
Was going go say doesnt help her talking about her father on lives while her daughter is sitting there. That isn't helping. But no child should have to go through that... maybe come off tiktok and be there for your daughter she needs her more than ever right now..

What has been said on here is Kerry shouldn't speak about the dad the way she does in front of her daughter, as that doesn't help! Children hear and understand more than they let on.

And what she has done is also wrong, why do people think there is a need to air what should stay private.
People now follow you kerry for the drama that you sometimes cause yourself, come at me but look what you post all over social! Listen to a quote on why you had a daughter first because you need to mature! And aren't you proving that one!!
The post has now been removed I see. I agree there are lots of things talked about on her lives that should not be discussed in front of little ears, especially about her Daddy. It's the children who suffer in the end. But I never remember anyone on here ever saying she should live with her Dad. I think Kerry is a good Mum, no one is perfect but I do think she should spend less time on TT lives, how she looks etc and deal with them instead of leaving Kirsty to do it when she is there.

Was going go say doesnt help her talking about her father on lives while her daughter is sitting there. That isn't helping. But no child should have to go through that... maybe come off tiktok and be there for your daughter she needs her more than ever right now..
She defo needs her more than ever right now....but still had time to sit on TT live fixing her hair and filming TT's. I know TT's are only 60 secs or whatever but still spend it with your daughter and away from the camera and show your daughter it is ok to love yourself for how you actually look as well!

Totally agree with these comments I’ve said it in the past let your daughter see you don’t have to worry about what you look like kids need to stay as kids for as long as possible and then kids definitely hear far too much

Little bit embarrassing that the highest viewed tiktok of late has come from a video about a comment here. I love when people claim to hate the drama but they know it’s what gets the views because the same boring ‘oh look another tiktok of me singing a song’ content they produce is boring. 🤌

Reactions: 4
Im always on the spotlight
But she also advertises it to others, so they have there say on her! So she really does herself no favours

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.