KerryLou93 / Kerry Keates #2 Nasty & Mean, Only Happy When A Man On The Scene

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I came off as well..... people just blow up her arse saying how fab she is, i honestly don't get it! Not genuine and all for show and money!!

Never seen anyone with as many clothes in my life.....well for her!!
Blow up her arse 😂😂😂😂dieing

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She actually was taking selfies on her live last night before the makeup came off......queue another selfie montage anytime now! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Instagram live filters are not as good, geez she moves her face to one side and see her skin flaws and her foundation and contour not blended to well. And she's actually orange 😱 and can tell how she wishes she looks isn't how she actually looks.

Reactions: 5
Change of subject but i really can’t get away with jerv and Soph getting all dressed up just to get drunk in live just think it’s a bit childish and I just think jerv never shuts up

Reactions: 6
Change of subject but i really can’t get away with jerv and Soph getting all dressed up just to get drunk in live just think it’s a bit childish and I just think jerv never shuts up
Lol don't think they like you .that leanne never seen her untill few weeks ago in kerry lives then became her mod but now is after hutch she not kerry mod anymore. Lol.

This one's for you jerv.... I'm genuinely sorry your account has been banned for life, unless I'm blind but you were fully dressed. I really do hope you get your account back and I will email tiktok myself in the hope you do.

As for you Sophie Rose ya dirt bag, us tattlers are not evil and I don't think many would stoop that low to report jervs account. On the other hand your just an evil, vindictive witch. I believe you mentioned me in your live. If you have an issue by all means add me.

And if jerv is such a good friend, why laugh when her account was banned. Its as if you were loving it. Silly immature little rat

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
🤣🤣 another bloke kerry was talking to Alex now leanne flirting with him .getting drunk when they have children at home really.

Reactions: 2
I didn’t really like any of them that soph loving the fact she’s slept with hutch the way they go on just makes them look desperate I don’t follow any of them and I not that sad to report them either just think there is gonna be so much trouble with them because I think if soph finds out hutch been with anyone else she’ll turn in to a jealous ex and cause so much tit him.

Kerry would love to look the way she does with her filters on but that isn't real . Its scary just how different she actually looks in real life and it isnt anything like it is on the app.

If kerry needs to be fake to be happy then let her carry on its sad and pitty full.

What that Sophie slept with hutch? Never liked her, there's something about her shes sly she isnt a girls girl what so ever. Shes worst then kerry being on live all the the time . Sophie on tiktok 24.7

Something gonendiwn as kerry putting depressing tiktoks up again

I never saw the live but that Sophie girl could be dangerous and wouldn't know the word thank you either!

Oh ffs what's with the cryptic i am a secret watcher looking like she is crying TT's? Get off TT and watching your ex lives or whatever and get on with your own life!!
The constant selfies on insta aren't even what you look like in reality Kerry....you really should be learning to love yourself not the filtered, face thinning TT version! It's not healthy at all!!

And we are on about our hair again!! I do wonder what her daughter thinks off all the talk about hair and makeup and being aware of how Kerry is so consumed by her looks and what impact that will have on her when she is older considering the world we are living in.......stopped watching, can't put myself through it....i used to enjoy watching her now it's all me me me, i love the compliments from complete strangers and the money from complete strangers..gets on my goat!!

Last edited:
What that Sophie slept with hutch? Never liked her, there's something about her shes sly she isnt a girls girl what so ever. Shes worst then kerry being on live all the the time . Sophie on tiktok 24.7

Something gonendiwn as kerry putting depressing tiktoks up again
Yes, shes slept with hutch. She made it known to 1000's on live a few weeks back. Imagine sharing your whole sex life on live with complete strangers.

Wtf has happened to this world? Wheres having respect for yourself gone to? I just don't get it 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Yes, shes slept with hutch. She made it known to 1000's on live a few weeks back. Imagine sharing your whole sex life on live with complete strangers.

Wtf has happened to this world? Wheres having respect for yourself gone to? I just don't get it 🤷‍♀️
It's like a game to them all who can sleep with hutch and tell the world.most probably why kerry jealous cos she still wants him

It's like a game to them all who can sleep with hutch and tell the world.most probably why kerry jealous cos she still wants him
In all honesty I've never heard kerry on about their sex life, I do think she holds more respect for herself in that way.

I think maybe she's more hurt at the fact soph was a friend and she slept with her ex. Tbh I'd feel the same and I'm sure there's many like me. I'd rip her apart. Kerrys handling it very maturely so big up to her.

As I said time and time again I'm not kerrys biggest fan and theres alot of things I don't agree with of what she's done in the past but sometimes we gotta sit back and look at the bigger picture.

Last edited:
so soph use to be friends with Kerry? Because in the live last night soph said she would never sleep with a friends ex so if that’s the case she full
Of tit.. I haven’t heard Kerry really talking about her sex life not the way soph and jerv do they don’t seem to have any respect for them self ans some of the stuff they come out feel should be kept private not disgusted on a live all for attention I’m seriously starting to hate TT too many girls chucking them selfs and men and bragging about shagging around dont think it’s big or clever

Why does everyone chase after Hutch and tell the world you have slept with him....have some class ladies for frig sake!! Not sure what the big attraction is anyway 🙄😂

so soph use to be friends with Kerry? Because in the live last night soph said she would never sleep with a friends ex so if that’s the case she full
Of tit.. I haven’t heard Kerry really talking about her sex life not the way soph and jerv do they don’t seem to have any respect for them self ans some of the stuff they come out feel should be kept private not disgusted on a live all for attention I’m seriously starting to hate TT too many girls chucking them selfs and men and bragging about shagging around dont think it’s big or clever
Totally agree.....the way the women chase after men and flirt etc is so embarrassing for them...they r only letting themselves down at the end of the day!

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.