KerryLou93 / Kerry Keates #2 Nasty & Mean, Only Happy When A Man On The Scene

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know who they all think they are tbh....it is an app at the end of the day!!
I don't know who she thinks is jealous of her....i don't think the change is genuine and she is all about attention and getting compliments and gifts from people!
Her type will never change being all flirty with that Alex lad as well.they been talking last 2 days thought no more tiktok romance. All for attention

And if anyone remember her live where she also said she would never be in a group chat again oh dear kerry you soon dropped that one in your live tonight .your full of lies .chat so much tit .how can she be a loner. If she in a group chat

And I'm sick of hearing about her hair

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I take it she’s no longer seeing the guy that wanted to take her out on a date? Seems anyone with the name ‘official’ she pounces on them!🤣 I wish her all the happiness in the world but jumping from men to men is just desperate! Take time for yourself enjoy time with your children! You have plenty of time yet to go out and find somebody and settle down.. your looking desperate now it ain’t a good luck.

Reactions: 2
I feel sorry for Alex as he's been dragged into a world of lies, he got all defensive on hes live as trolls was commenting on Kerrys videos, for one she has them filtered ( what isn't on her videos or even on her) and she has to accept comments. And is it me or doesn't Alex look similar to Kurt ( who is now back on TT). All the flirty giggles and silly immature comments, and the eye twitching (geez they was bad last night), your playing games with that lad and its all for attention and clout.
Its now just thank you for the gifts not a personal Thank you, you speak more to those you know, mods and text messages than you do to your other followers. Its like history repeating itself.

Reactions: 6
it didn’t take her long to get back on tt last night she needed the gift money to pay for school uniforms.. and as for im not part of any froup chats anymore didn’t take long to be back part of them.. what really annoys me is she gets messages all through arnd makes comments about them just either ignore them or say what they say because it’s like she doesn’t care about her followers I would say 90% or just there for the drama!

if only she listen to hutch then she wouldn’t be in this desperate situation and she probably still be with him enjoying a happy life and hutch wouldn’t of hadas much drama as he has had.. I love hutch he says it as it is and his confession lives are hilarious I think it’s more the way he reads then out and how he can’t control is his reactions 🤣 hutch will find an amazing partner just not one with a smelly pussy 🐈 🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her TT are all for attention and complements and she is totally in love with herself if you ask me! She only gives people a follow when they send her gifts...what does that say!
And having a conversation with however is texting her during a live is down right rude!
She did try to sort herself out a bit after reading on here but it was all only temporary and wasn't genuine.
Who has hours a day to sit on lives several times and spend hours beautifying themselves everyday....we have jobs and kids and a life that we pay for ourselves!

Rant over....as you were 😂😂

Reactions: 4
When she says that little piece of hair is actually doing my head in now. That really annoys the tit out of me. I have never ever seen someone love their hair so much like she does. All for attention. Yeserday she was all happy smiles saying she's loving her life now this morning all depressing tit. Probably aint getting enough attention off a bloke she's meant to be texting.

Like someone said about her old mods she scrapped them now all of a sudden their back 😂 tomorrow it will be a new mod she's only had on her tiktok for 5 minutes. Oooo group chat.. all bitchness between them..

So what if that girl was flirting with hutch get over it hes single he can do whatever he wants 🤔 if that girl was shagging him nothing do with her. She doesn't know what girl code is so she really can't talk

Last edited:
When she says that little piece of hair is actually doing my head in now. That really annoys the tit out of me. I have never ever seen someone love their hair so much like she does. All for attention. Yeserday she was all happy smiles saying she's living her life now this morning all depressing tit. Probably aint getting enough attention off a bloke she's meant to be texting.

Like someone said about her old mods she scrapped them now all of a sudden their back 😂 tomorrow it will be a new mod she's only had on her tiktok for 5 minutes. Oooo group chat.. all bitchness between them..

So what if that girl was flirting with hutch get over it hes single he can do whatever he wants 🤔 if that girl was shagging him nothing do with her. She doesn't know what girl code is so she really can't talk
Agree her hair stuff is doing my head in.and she all about the gifts as she not in creators fund

She not mod all her old mods for some reason a bunch of new ones as well is it cos she got what she wanted out of her old ones yer she made out she wasn't going to be involved in group chats .bet there be lots of slaging off.she is pathetic witch.

When she says that little piece of hair is actually doing my head in now. That really annoys the tit out of me. I have never ever seen someone love their hair so much like she does. All for attention. Yeserday she was all happy smiles saying she's loving her life now this morning all depressing tit. Probably aint getting enough attention off a bloke she's meant to be texting.

Honestly, I have never heard anyone talking about their hair as much or fixing their hair as much, it is actually unreal!!

I don't get the whole mod thing to be honest, it's TT, people are not celebrities, can they not answer a simple question themselves?!?
They are happy to accept gifts from random strangers but they can't answer a simple question from a stranger themselves, wise up like!

She answers people's questions when sj isn't on the live, once she's in the live age shuts off from everyone . Sj thinks she's better than everyone else oh do this ,do that. Ive done this oh I've got this

Cant understand how kerry can have her as a mod when she licks hutches arse..

I didn’t see her live this morning but Last night Kirsty said she been texting a guy and met up with him and she didn’t tell anyone not even Kerry. Within that conversation Kerry admitted she was needy when it comes to men always wanting contact with them..

I honestly thought she was changing for the better she was coming more friendly and chatty on her lives and I was starting to actually like her but from what I seen on the last couple of lives I watched it’s as if she’s gone 10 step backwards 😢

Now she leaves a depressing tiktok up .she don't know what anxiety or depression is .is all about attention. She so vain about her looks.

Mods are a bunch of people up her ass .sj is the biggest trouble maker and causes tit .she thinks she something special.

Problem is kerry puts on a act then goes back to being a backstabbing witch.

Well she soon won't be able to sit on live so much universal credits will make her look for work soon enough

Her TT are all for attention and complements and she is totally in love with herself if you ask me! She only gives people a follow when they send her gifts...what does that say!
And having a conversation with however is texting her during a live is down right rude!
She did try to sort herself out a bit after reading on here but it was all only temporary and wasn't genuine.
Who has hours a day to sit on lives several times and spend hours beautifying themselves everyday....we have jobs and kids and a life that we pay for ourselves!

Rant over....as you were 😂😂
Mods are slowly becoming the same no personal questions and jumping on people, and a lot of old ones slowly appearing with mod badge. It's funny how the comments on here have slowed down and its all repeating itself. Even mentioned tattle on Rachels live, why for attention. It's the same old again!!!
I hardly got time to text people back let alone spend hours on TikTok 😂

• Haha
She doesn't even message her so call friends back let alone speak to anyone on her comments 😂😂

Yeserday she literally shaped Olivias head off by asking her a question about her hair I thought wow she's meant to be your bestfriend. If my friend spoke to me like that tra! You could see Olivia felt bad as she was trying to nice things to her but stil kerry was being a snappy cow to her.

She definitely doesn't know what depression is.

She doesn't even message her so call friends back let alone speak to anyone on her comments 😂😂

Yeserday she literally shaped Olivias head off by asking her a question about her hair I thought wow she's meant to be your bestfriend. If my friend spoke to me like that tra! You could see Olivia felt bad as she was trying to nice things to her but stil kerry was being a snappy cow to her.

She definitely doesn't know what depression is.
Kerry is a witch to her friends the way she talks to them and treat people like tit

No one says anything to her .

I often wonder does she ever comment on other peoples videos who she follows. I haven't seen many comments from her even on SJ's videos but yet people are constantly commenting and complimenting her....I don't get it, why would you be assed when it's one sided a lot of the time!?!

Those woe is me videos, pouting into the camera :rolleyes: :rolleyes: .....look at what she does have, 2 children, stay at home Mum, out most days.....a lot of people would give their right arm for that, seriously!

I often wonder does she ever comment on other peoples videos who she follows. I haven't seen many comments from her even on SJ's videos but yet people are constantly commenting and complimenting her....I don't get it, why would you be assed when it's one sided a lot of the time!?!

Those woe is me videos, pouting into the camera :rolleyes: :rolleyes: .....look at what she does have, 2 children, stay at home Mum, out most days.....a lot of people would give their right arm for that, seriously!

I would love to be at home with my children but work 40 hours a week 1 day off .my evening and weekends are spent with my children

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I work my arse off for my 2 kids to give them the life they deserve. I've missed out on so much to keep a roof over their heads etc.. I would love to even spent a whole week with them..

She never comments on her mods videos ever! But she expects them to comment on all her things. You never see her on other people's comments hyping them up only wanting them to make her feel like something lol

Bet she'll be ranting later moaning about tattle yawn yawn yawn... 🥱

• Heart
I would love to be at home with my children but work 40 hours a week 1 day off .my evening and weekends are spent with my children
You and me both babe....I work full time as well, would love to have been able to stay at home when my children were small but had to work, some of us aren't that fortunate unfortunately!!
I hardly have time to brush my hair in the mornings before the school run, never mind sit beautifying myself for a couple of hours everyday ha!! 😂 😂

I work my arse off for my 2 kids to give them the life they deserve. I've missed out on so much to keep a roof over their heads etc.. I would love to even spent a whole week with them..

She never comments on her mods videos ever! But she expects them to comment on all her things. You never see her on other people's comments hyping them up only wanting them to make her feel like something lol

Bet she'll be ranting later moaning about tattle yawn yawn yawn... 🥱
We are all in the same boat on here by the sounds of things....having to work hard for what we have! xx

My thoughts exactly, I don't get all the one sided thing at all or why people can be assed with that either.

Must keep an ear out for the moaning about us horrible people later 😂

Reactions: 1
Kerry says she shy 🤣 and dont like the way she looks ..... Well for someone whos not happy with them selfs she spend plenty of time admiring her self .
Who ever this new victim is needs to run as far from her as possible or that will be another mans life turned up side down .

Exactly... poor kerry she's got such a bad life hasn't she. A roof over her head a best friend for a baby sitter and a cook wipes her arse for her. Buys new clothes every day flicks her hair rolls her eyes. Says she's heartbroken... such a depressing life shes living 😂😂😂!! Wonder what boring story she'll be telling next tonget free money and gifts 😂😂😂
. Her gifts have probably brought her daughters cake and party for her. Definitely isn't out of her own pocket

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.