Kerry Conway #9 Bandwagon Hopper, Bargain Bin Shopper!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My other half was the same. Even suggested I wake him up to do a feed... kind of defeated the whole object :rolleyes:
Mine did this!!

With our first if he did do a feed, the lamp would be on, the TV would be on! Nothing like night time stimulation for a baby! And waking me up while he was at it!!!

I didnt even ask him with baby #2. Realised it was much easier to do it myself!

Reactions: 5
My husband still does this. Our 4yo woke up a few times last night 😒😒 and I said to my husband this morning and he said “oh you should have woken me up I’d have gone in” what’s the point in us both being awake?

And then what would I have to whinge about 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Just been watching her older vlogs from just before she found out she was pregnant with Roma, she looked so much more ‘put together’ a couple of years ago. And the kids did too. They actually wore clothes that fitted them and matched nicely.
I sometimes wonder if they couldn’t ‘afford’ to have a third child and that’s why they had the reaction in the Finding put we are pregnant video. Everything has gone downhill from a few years ago.......crappy house choice, clothes don’t fit, nothing finished properly in the house....etc.

Reactions: 3
Yes I agree, couldn't afford to have one mentally at least. I think she liked the idea for a 3rd but unfortunately the reality was not what she expected because she has clearly struggled. I don't think Warren is a great help despite her protests that he is.

Money wise things are or were probably tight. I don't get the spending habits though because they throw money around all the time yet they can't seem to keep their kids in clothes that fit properly 🤔🤔
Money being tight is no excuse for kids to look scruffy

Money being tight is no excuse for kids to look scruffy
Exactly. From what I’m aware, don’t most people get Child Benefit these days? Which is what £20 ish a week? So £80 per month is well enough to keep kids clothed in clothes that fit. Obviously I know getting shoes and coats etc would probably be hard in JUST that money, but as I’ve said before H&M/supermarkets/even places like Next would get you a lot for £80.

Reactions: 4
They are so so in quarantine, they are at wazza's mum's for the roast! He is ALL the obesity the government is attempting to tackle. He really needs to shed some weight. No excuse when he isn't working.

They are so so in quarantine, they are at wazza's mum's for the roast! He is ALL the obesity the government is attempting to tackle. He really needs to shed some weight. No excuse when he isn't working.
They do seem to eat a lot as a family.
I couldn't eat what Kerry does without gaining

Reactions: 1
Her new vlog title ‘travelling during the coronavirus pandemic’

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

FFS they went in the car to a theme park, stayed in a hotel and got room service. Can I do a vlog with the same title about my trip to Asda today? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

FFS they went in the car to a theme park, stayed in a hotel and got room service. Can I do a vlog with the same title about my trip to Asda today? 🤣
OMG seriously click bait or what. She’s bleeping deluded

• Heart
The title of the new vlog 🤣🤣 it wasn't even a road trip!!! Why is she implying she has done some form of travelling, when they drove to a themepark!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

i was thinking the same! Just clickbait.

Intrepid explorers as always!

Travelling during corona!!! What a complete idiot!! I live along the prom from a theme park, is a tram ride to it classed as travelling!?!
personally I think she is making things difficult for the youngest not letting her grow, change into a toddler. Everyone wants their last to be the "baby" forever but you need to love on and enjoy each age, stage and phase!

Reactions: 6
🤣🤣🤣 I came to say the same about the vlog title ... is there dramatic music over the whole thing too?!

Reactions: 3
The title of the new vlog 🤣🤣 it wasn't even a road trip!!! Why is she implying she has done some form of travelling, when they drove to a themepark!
I think she’s seen Lucy Jessica Carter’s packing video about their trip to France and wanted to do a ‘travel’ blog.

The snack bag too - gone are the homemade protein energy balls and the Alpen bars are back!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Anyone else think she’s still breastfeeding roma to tick off sensory needs, squeeze of the tit is classed as a sensory object in the Conway house 🤣

Exactly. From what I’m aware, don’t most people get Child Benefit these days? Which is what £20 ish a week? So £80 per month is well enough to keep kids clothed in clothes that fit. Obviously I know getting shoes and coats etc would probably be hard in JUST that money, but as I’ve said before H&M/supermarkets/even places like Next would get you a lot for £80.
Probably use that for their debt, but yes you are right!! That's what the money is for, to ensure they have what they need if there is very little other money. They would be getting atleast 140 which is what I get for 2 children but there's a cap on the 3rd or you get half the amount the other 2 get