Kerry Conway #9 Bandwagon Hopper, Bargain Bin Shopper!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
omg, no matter where we go I have a snack for the kids just incase. And if we were going somewhere like that then I would always take a drink each. Its common sense! Especially when the forecast was as hot as today, you would just automatically take them a drink. More so if they are trying to be careful with cash. Slush isn't very healthy Kerry 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If they think today was bad then wait till tomorrow in 32 degree heat 🤦🏼‍♀️ Could not think of anything worse than taking my kids out in that... let alone to a theme park!!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I also couldn’t think of anything worse than spending 3 nights squashed in a small hotel room with 3 kids! Still think they would of been better off and cheaper booking a caravan holiday but its all about “the gram” it seems as she hasn’t got off her phone once today!! Just enjoy it and put the phone down for goodness sake!!

Reactions: 8
I also couldn’t think of anything worse than spending 3 nights squashed in a small hotel room with 3 kids! Still think they would of been better off and cheaper booking a caravan holiday but its all about “the gram” it seems as she hasn’t got off her phone once today!! Just enjoy it and put the phone down for goodness sake!!
Couldn’t agree more - a seaside caravan stay is around £3/400 (I looked 😂) If you went in a self catering basis and spent most time at the beach it would be a really nice getaway for not an obscene amount of money. They would have some proper space in the evening when Roma went to bed and the older 2 could play outside. Why would you want to stay in a hotel like that in the middle of the summer where once you’re back in your room, you’re all stuck there?! Once again, she’s kind of missed the mark again. She probably could have got a decent sized air bnb place somewhere if she thinks she’s too good for a caravan!

Reactions: 10
It’s certainly not my idea of a fun time away, and I don’t think my kids would enjoy 45mins queuing for a ride, but I hope they have a good time and the girls enjoy it. These last few months have been long and they deserve a break.

But take some water you plonker!

Couldn’t agree more - a seaside caravan stay is around £3/400 (I looked 😂) If you went in a self catering basis and spent most time at the beach it would be a really nice getaway for not an obscene amount of money. They would have some proper space in the evening when Roma went to bed and the older 2 could play outside. Why would you want to stay in a hotel like that in the middle of the summer where once you’re back in your room, you’re all stuck there?! Once again, she’s kind of missed the mark again. She probably could have got a decent sized air bnb place somewhere if she thinks she’s too good for a caravan!
Yeah I hate staying in hotels with kids. Not fun in the evenings, and it’s just too small a space!

Reactions: 6
I found a few nice hoseasons lodges along the South Coast for less than £300. Definitely my choice over a hotel!

I dont understand going for that long. We've done theme park short breaks. Only ever 1 night/2 days. That's enough!

If I go out on a day trip to either the beach or longleat say, I take a pack of water/flavoured water for the kids and some snacky bits. Isnt that what most mums do? My mum in law packs a massive bag for life with food and drink if we all go to the beach/day out together!

She literally hasn’t got a clue. For someone that mothers using a feckin textbook she’s bloody clueless.
Who the hell goes to a theme park for 4 days/nights? (Apart from Disneyland Paris)
We went to chessington a couple of years back and stayed at the chessington hotel in a kids themed room but we went for one night only, two days at the park and it was more than enough.
We also that year booked a haven caravan for 4 nights in bournemouth and it was such a lovely little break.
She could have taken the kids somewhere more appropriate for 4 nights. Maybe you should be reading your bloody textbook kerry because you really are absolutely clueless.

If I go out on a day trip to either the beach or longleat say, I take a pack of water/flavoured water for the kids and some snacky bits. Isnt that what most mums do? My mum in law packs a massive bag for life with food and drink if we all go to the beach/day out together!
Same here. Always without fail take a least one pack of water and loads of snacks.

Reactions: 8
I reckon she bought them the slush puppy rather than just any old drink for their sensory learning! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She must have had snacks, though. my kids couldn’t go all day with no food at all, physically wouldn’t last. And if they didn’t buy them lunch they must have had other stuff for them?

Honestly, what possessed her to book this trip. The whole thing sounds mental and not enjoyable at all and they are all sharing 1 room, 1 bed and a pull out sofa.
Absolute madness!

Reactions: 4
The whole trip sounds very American click bait for her YouTube. It's like shes done a poor man's Disney trip.

Also have no idea why she is still sharing so much of her kids online. Instagram is full of articles about how pedophilia is rife at the moment. And how they can find them using hashtags.

It's a very scary world to be putting so much of your children's lives online..

Reactions: 3
The whole trip sounds very American click bait for her YouTube. It's like shes done a poor man's Disney trip.

Also have no idea why she is still sharing so much of her kids online. Instagram is full of articles about how pedophilia is rife at the moment. And how they can find them using hashtags.

It's a very scary world to be putting so much of your children's lives online..
Her argument against that is that there are bad people in the real world so should she never take the kids out of the house either? 🤦🏻‍♀️ She doesn’t understand mitigating the risk factors at all.

Can not understand why they advertising where they are at the exact moment to the world. Anyone could break in to their house or follow them and watch the girls because of their stupidity. Why not go and not announce it until they are back?

Shock when Roma woke up she puts her straight onto her boob like she’s a newborn baby. Yeah I get people like to extend breastfeeding but WHY is she still feeding her toddler through the night. That is the reason why she wakes up because she knows she will get fed. Vicious cycle that she’s created for herself and then moans she doesn’t sleep. She’s clueless it winds me up

Reactions: 14
Shock when Roma woke up she puts her straight onto her boob like she’s a newborn baby. Yeah I get people like to extend breastfeeding but WHY is she still feeding her toddler through the night. That is the reason why she wakes up because she knows she will get fed. Vicious cycle that she’s created for herself and then moans she doesn’t sleep. She’s clueless it winds me up
Our toddler isn’t breastfed anymore (by 12 months they were used to a bottle as I pumped due to going back to work at 9 months so we switched to cows milk) and at 2 some nights they still wake asking for milk. That doesn’t mean I rush downstairs and get them a bottle. We cuddle, we pat, we settle them in other ways. Milk is a comfort but so are other things. Kerry just loves to say shes still feeding on demand to fit her ‘gentle parenting’ hashtag.

Reactions: 7
Our toddler isn’t breastfed anymore (by 12 months they were used to a bottle as I pumped due to going back to work at 9 months so we switched to cows milk) and at 2 some nights they still wake asking for milk. That doesn’t mean I rush downstairs and get them a bottle. We cuddle, we pat, we settle them in other ways. Milk is a comfort but so are other things. Kerry just loves to say shes still feeding on demand to fit her ‘gentle parenting’ hashtag.
Completely agree! She jumps the second Roma cries no doubt and straight on the boob she goes. She doesn’t seem to try and settle her in other ways

Yea paedophiles can see children out the house, but if they were taking pictures to use for their own use you would see them and report them to the police. But by posting so much online you are literally handing them the images to do with as they want, photoshop, sharing around..its disgusting.