Kerry Conway #9 Bandwagon Hopper, Bargain Bin Shopper!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sienna totally acting overboard for the camera. Bet they thought they were off to Disney World. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
His stories didn’t even show it all, randomly stopped which I find weird. Usually they’d milk that completely and it didn’t even show them actually saying to Aria where they were going. I wonder why?

And Sienna’s reaction was ridiculous. I know if I had our suitcases out my kids’ first reaction would be “why are they out?” Not “where are we going”. Either they versed her before hand or she’s a wee madam indeed.

Reactions: 2
Why are they still at home. With these short breaks you have the day in the park before you check in the hotel.
When we've gone it's up early, to the park for opening time to make the most of it!
At over £400 just before redundancy I'd be making the most of it not still on the sofa at 1pm!
We went to Chessington yesterday, we live about an hour away we left at 8am so was there before it even properly opened and so glad we did.

Why are they still at home. With these short breaks you have the day in the park before you check in the hotel.
When we've gone it's up early, to the park for opening time to make the most of it!
At over £400 just before redundancy I'd be making the most of it not still on the sofa at 1pm!
We went to Chessington yesterday, we live about an hour away we left at 8am so was there before it even properly opened and so glad we did.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
We’ve never been through redundancy so I could be completely wrong, but I think the prospect of potentially being made redundant and thinking we may not have a chance again for a long time I would probably book sometime away (sorry if that makes me really irresponsible). Granted I’d probably try and get a caravan holiday on the beach entirely self catering to save money but I think I would (especially after the year we have all had) 🙈. Wouldn’t ever go to a theme park now though

Reactions: 5
We’ve never been through redundancy so I could be completely wrong, but I think the prospect of potentially being made redundant and thinking we may not have a chance again for a long time I would probably book sometime away (sorry if that makes me really irresponsible). Granted I’d probably try and get a caravan holiday on the beach entirely self catering to save money but I think I would (especially after the year we have all had) 🙈. Wouldn’t ever go to a theme park now though
When I was facing redundancy a few years back I found it made me want spend whilst I still could did my living room up and booked holiday. Luckily I went straight into another job but I’m not too sure I would take risk in current economic climate.

Siennas reaction was very rehearsed!

Reactions: 3
The videos on Warrens story are embarrassing. Bless her, Sienna is never going to be an actress but it’s not her fault her parents got her to pretend. So staged and so awkward

They've made Sienna into such a little madam!
Expected with kerry as her mother. She might like a good bargain but she has a snobby personality and it rubs off on Sienna.
And because of the way kerry acts when on camera, Sienna just copies.

Reactions: 4
So I've said before my husband is still furloughed atm and we are being mindful of money. We had a day out today to a theme park, my mum actually treated us as she wanted to treat the kids. We left at 830 and arrived by 945 and we left the park at 615. It was enough and my kids were shattered. I couldn't do 4 days on the trot or however long they’re doing. My two have asked for a quiet day tomorrow and not to go out anywhere.

Surely if the Conway clan (🤣 remember when they tried to make that a thing) are climbing the walls all the time, they would have been better spacing out these treats into one day out per week over the next 4 or 5 weeks. It gives them something to look forward to each week and it doesn't need to be extravagent either. It would surely be cheaper than what they have paid for that.

Also why is she doing top up shops when she was preaching about doing a huge food shop only buying the deals, so that it lasts longer. Now she needs to top up the pantry?! I don't understand how her mind works!

I think they are so desperate to be seen as some trendy and fashionable vlogger family that they try and copy anything they see. It doesn't work for them though, they could actually be very relatable if they were a bit more honest and not so uptight about everything!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I know, even her friend Claire witt told her in the comments on her Instagram that days out are the way forward. I think they don't want to return home to that house every night 🤷‍♀️ I genuinely don't believe they are happy with their choice of house. Tried to make it something it isn't and it's not working.

Definitely one full day at a theme park is enough. Do you think they will go every day or do other things too? Is there anything else to do nearby? Genuinely what is the point, might as well go on days out instead of spending money on a hotel room for 3 nights

At the end of June my partner was still furloughed full time & he’s in sales. I believe it’s a similar job to Warrens. My partner has been there 12 years but was told there may be redundancies as he’s been there 12 years we’re lucky he’d get a really good redundancy package, however the way everything is at the minute we were still careful what we spent. I have a part time job & even if I went full time I wouldn’t be able to cover what he earns as we’re lucky that he has a pretty decent wage after working hard while he’s been there. There genuinely aren’t as many jobs about & if there are jobs people are snapping them up quickly as there’s been huge job losses after all this. I think in normal circumstances a mini break would be fine as there would be potential jobs at the end of it all but at the minute it’s really bleak & I know we were worried.

I think she’d be much more relatable if she said we’re being careful with money until we know Warrens job situation. There’s plenty of cheap/ free days out, cheap meal ideas. Could be her new hashtag. But no Kerry has to keep up the lifestyle even if it means huge debts

I just find it so funny how all these influencer mums preached about staying home etc etc then the second they get the chance off they pop to busy places 🤣 they need the content so bad it’s worth risking catching corona for.. prob make content out of that too to be fair! I just don’t think I’d be rushing off to hotels and theme parks or like LJC and HM off to France 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
So they didn’t get lunch for the kids? Surely not? And they didn’t even think to pack water for the day? Were relying on buying everything without even checking if places were open? 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Not connected but I was just looking in her highlights and one is titled something like “kids meal ideas” first thing is a shot of takeaway fish and chips 🤣

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
So they didn’t get lunch for the kids? Surely not? And they didn’t even think to pack water for the day? Were relying on buying everything without even checking if places were open? 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Not connected but I was just looking in her highlights and one is titled something like “kids meal ideas” first thing is a shot of takeaway fish and chips 🤣
Ugh no matter where we go I always take snacks and some water bottles, isn’t that just common sense when you’re out all day? Hopefully they take some food tomorrow 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Ugh no matter where we go I always take snacks and some water bottles, isn’t that just common sense when you’re out all day? Hopefully they take some food tomorrow 🤦🏼‍♀️
You’d think she’d have som Alpen bars squirrelled away in her bag! But yes, I’d never go out without water for us all, especially for a whole day. And I wouldn’t go without snacks even expecting to get lunch out.

Reactions: 9
the girls didn’t even look like they had hats on (Warren did though so that’s ok...) so water bottles would have been a big ask. Even if it wasn’t sunny then those are basic things to take with you on a day out 🤦🏻‍♀️