Kerry Conway #9 Bandwagon Hopper, Bargain Bin Shopper!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is BAKING today. No way would I want to be queuing with 3 young kids in this heat, it must be unbearable. My 2 don't even want to be in the garden after 30 mins we are back inside. I would cut my losses and leave early tbh.

Reactions: 11
Completely agree! She jumps the second Roma cries no doubt and straight on the boob she goes. She doesn’t seem to try and settle her in other ways
Do you think this stems from wanting to settle her quickly when warren was at work? Can’t see him being the type to do any of the night time shifts, and we all know he never wanted a third child, so maybe Kerry just shoved her on the boob straight away to create less night time disturbance.

Reactions: 3
Do you think this stems from wanting to settle her quickly when warren was at work? Can’t see him being the type to do any of the night time shifts, and we all know he never wanted a third child, so maybe Kerry just shoved her on the boob straight away to create less night time disturbance.
I get the fact he was working but Kerry didn’t make a baby by herself if he was that adamant that he didn’t want a third he should have used protection besides babies wake in the night you get tired but you’ve just got to make the best of it and get on with it it’s not forever 🤦🏻‍♀️ If I was to have another baby I certainly wouldn’t be rushing to sssh the baby just because my partners working id just feed change the baby if needed and settle them back down besides my partner barely woke when my son was a newborn so i wouldn’t be tiptoeing around him 🤣

Reactions: 5
I get the fact he was working but Kerry didn’t make a baby by herself if he was that adamant that he didn’t want a third he should have used protection besides babies wake in the night you get tired but you’ve just got to make the best of it and get on with it it’s not forever 🤦🏻‍♀️ If I was to have another baby I certainly wouldn’t be rushing to sssh the baby just because my partners working id just feed change the baby if needed and settle them back down besides my partner barely woke when my son was a newborn so i wouldn’t be tiptoeing around him 🤣
My husband hasn’t once gotten up in the night with a baby. He sleeps like the frigging dead 🤣 I have breastfed them so he didn’t have anything to do, but he never once even BLINKED at night. Bloody men 🤣🤣🤣

I think she wants to bf roma for so long as she couldnt do it with aria or sienna. So you could tell it was something she needed to do..and she loves to drop it into conversation now because she has a complex that should didnt bf her other too. She loves fitting into hashtags.

Like imagine when roma is at pre school too..what is she even going to post?? New puppy/ trying for a other baby!!

My husband hasn’t once gotten up in the night with a baby. He sleeps like the frigging dead 🤣 I have breastfed them so he didn’t have anything to do, but he never once even BLINKED at night. Bloody men 🤣🤣🤣
Honestly once he’s sleeping that’s him dead to the world but he always done the morning feed and change so I could sleep in plus he’d always make me a cuppa when I got up so I couldn’t complain that much 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Honestly once he’s sleeping that’s him dead to the world but he always done the morning feed and change so I could sleep in plus he’d always make me a cuppa when I got up so I couldn’t complain that much 🤣
Mine lies down, turns over and is asleep in seconds until morning. It’s infuriating 😂😂 I’m a terrible sleeper myself so I seethe silently beside him many a night!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Mine lies down, turns over and is asleep in seconds until morning. It’s infuriating 😂😂 I’m a terrible sleeper myself so I seethe silently beside him many a night!
I feel your pain! I find an ‘accidental’ elbow to the face when I’m having to get up to do the night feed works quite well though 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My goodness the photo on the rollercoaster from his stories.....that is no a very flattering angle for him, looking very chunky! Well seeing where all her "pantry" stock ups are going!!

• Haha
Oh hey I 100% agree with you, I wasn’t in anyway insinuating that I agree with that view ha. I can just see warren as that kinda guy to be honest

So they've paid all that for 3 nights, but only actually made use of 2 days in the park? These short breaks include the day before and after your hotel? Unless they've booked it all separately and not as part of a short break?

Still, seems like they just enjoy throwing money away!

I think they’ve booked it all separately. I don’t think they would not use the days they were given, even they aren’t that silly!

So the theme park wasn’t very good for social distancing and kids were pushing past each other to get to the rides? No tit Sherlock! Who would have thought it?!

Reactions: 9
Plus, after being so worried...lets stop off for a pub lunch with warrens sister. When you think about it, she is showing how easy it is for the virus to spread. (Not blaming her, just looking at how many people have been in contact and then going somewhere new and potentially spreading to a whole new set of people)

• Angry
Reactions: 8
She just booked that holiday to give her something to talk about on Instagram 🙄

Reactions: 4
Being completely honest, I’d rather see Instagrammers talk about activities you can do at home, cheap, easy and fun than see them go off on a 3 day hotel stay?
not only is it something that is financially out of so many people’s hands right now, it’s just illogical? I have no issue with people going to places like this etc if they follow the rules BUT, as a content creator, I’m shocked by the lack of content Kerry actually creates

Reactions: 5
Plus, after being so worried...lets stop off for a pub lunch with warrens sister. When you think about it, she is showing how easy it is for the virus to spread. (Not blaming her, just looking at how many people have been in contact and then going somewhere new and potentially spreading to a whole new set of people)
Considering how high covid is in England if she was that worried she would have stayed at home, I stay in Scotland and I’m finally able to see my gran for the first time in months and apart from getting my hair done I’ve hardly went anywhere if I have it’s been local 🤦🏻‍♀️

My other half was the same. Even suggested I wake him up to do a feed... kind of defeated the whole object :rolleyes:

Reactions: 2