Kerry Conway #9 Bandwagon Hopper, Bargain Bin Shopper!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve always thought their kitchen just doesn’t look ‘brand new’. it’s very strange.
it’s very mismatch and nothing really flows. It just looks like they’ve tarted up an old kitchen. Very odd.

Reactions: 8
I honestly feel like is it any wonder her kids always want to be doing some sort of activity or have something to do other than entertaining themselves sometimes with imaginary play etc. She’s always doing so much with them all the time and to an extent it’s good but it’s too full on. And it’s all for the gram. Every single thing has to be documented and shown like look what I’m doing now I’m such a great mother nobody is better than me. Like not everyone has time to go outside and pick individual flowers and stick petals to paper etc. Like yeah great you’re hands on but it’s too full on and too much that they don’t know how to keep themselves occupied by playing with toys etc which is why they always demand activities. Bore off Kez! She may be the most irritating insta mum 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I know, and sometimes I think Sienna would like more older things to do. She's 8 I think?

Reactions: 4
Also why are they at home so much? Every morning my my two (who are 2 and 5) we are out on a walk, wood, park, adventure, all morning running around outside. Rain or shine. Fresh air. Then the 2 year old has a nap after lunch and the bugger one has some quiet time and then its play time they do independently before dinner, bed, ect. I dont know how they find the time to do all this stuff. And we dont spend a penny most mornings, packed bag of snacks, water bottles. Kids love being outside running around. Rather than making petal picture? Seems a bit odd...

Reactions: 5
I honestly feel like is it any wonder her kids always want to be doing some sort of activity or have something to do other than entertaining themselves sometimes with imaginary play etc. She’s always doing so much with them all the time and to an extent it’s good but it’s too full on. And it’s all for the gram. Every single thing has to be documented and shown like look what I’m doing now I’m such a great mother nobody is better than me. Like not everyone has time to go outside and pick individual flowers and stick petals to paper etc. Like yeah great you’re hands on but it’s too full on and too much that they don’t know how to keep themselves occupied by playing with toys etc which is why they always demand activities. Bore off Kez! She may be the most irritating insta mum 🤦🏽‍♀️
I agree. I read someone on Instagram say once that they are not a cruise director and not there to provide constant entertainment to their kids, which Kerry seems to do. They seem to have limited ability to play independently.

Reactions: 3
Also why are they at home so much? Every morning my my two (who are 2 and 5) we are out on a walk, wood, park, adventure, all morning running around outside. Rain or shine. Fresh air. Then the 2 year old has a nap after lunch and the bugger one has some quiet time and then its play time they do independently before dinner, bed, ect. I dont know how they find the time to do all this stuff. And we dont spend a penny most mornings, packed bag of snacks, water bottles. Kids love being outside running around. Rather than making petal picture? Seems a bit odd...
She lives in a lovely countryside area too, bet there are loads and loads of walks where she lives. Don't think she is far from a beach either?
She never made the most of it. Like that castle, that was 10 minutes from her house and she didn't even know it was there 🤯

I don’t think that’s how gifting works on larger/more expensive items. Pretty sure a company will approach an influencer and ask them to pick something up to certain value and send it to them. That show fake the whole thing is when they feign surprise. Unless it’s a book or makeup or toys etc then it probably is a surprise to receive it. But a sofa/tiles/furniture etc, they will be allowed to chose pretty much what they want up to a certain value

I don’t think that’s how gifting works on larger/more expensive items. Pretty sure a company will approach an influencer and ask them to pick something up to certain value and send it to them. That show fake the whole thing is when they feign surprise. Unless it’s a book or makeup or toys etc then it probably is a surprise to receive it. But a sofa/tiles/furniture etc, they will be allowed to chose pretty much what they want up to a certain value
Yeah you’re probably right. Still though maybe they were the best of what was ~available~ to choose from? Still not the correct choice for that style.

I agree. I read someone on Instagram say once that they are not a cruise director and not there to provide constant entertainment to their kids, which Kerry seems to do. They seem to have limited ability to play independently.
It’s constant isn’t it. I feel like I never see them independent playing and it’s prob the reason why she never is seen doing anything around the house because she’s just with them all the time. There’s nothing wrong with having a good balance of spending time playing with them/doing activities and then letting them use their imagination whilst you get stuff done!

Her new post about potty training and how she never picks a day to start potty training etc. Ermmm i am pretty sure she tried and failed to potty train Aria a few times 🤨 and it was pretty forced. But ok Kezza... you keep pretending you do “gentle parenting” when we all know you are a fake 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her new post about potty training and how she never picks a day to start potty training etc. Ermmm i am pretty sure she tried and failed to potty train Aria a few times 🤨 and it was pretty forced. But ok Kezza... you keep pretending you do “gentle parenting” when we all know you are a fake 🤦🏼‍♀️
Absolutely she did. She tried at least once to potty train Aria and she wasn’t ready and they held off. Total opposite of what she said today. She rewrites the truth for her own purpose. Also I’m pretty sure she once tried to potty train aria to go with an ad. Stellar parenting

Reactions: 6
I love the difference in what she has bought Roma for her birthday compared to the mountains off plastic stuff she used to get Sienna for her birthdays

Who cleans their house with kitchen roll? What a waste of resources. Use a cloth like everyone else!

• Wow
  • Heart
Kerry does! She was asked before why she won't use a cloth and uses kitchen roll for everything and her reply was that she thinks cloths are unhygienic

• Wow
  • Haha
There’s several YouTube videos of her potty training attempts with Aria I’m pretty sure.

I genuinely don’t get why people are in such a rush when the child gets to 2 to potty train. It’s so much easier when they’re ready (and Aria was closer to 3!)

And is anyone else picturing this when Kerry said Roma ripped off her nappy and sat on the potty?!

also... has anyone else noticed she’s obscuring the girls faces again? (on Instagram at least!)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Kerry does! She was asked before why she won't use a cloth and uses kitchen roll for everything and her reply was that she thinks cloths are unhygienic
She does realise you WASH them, right?!

also... has anyone else noticed she’s obscuring the girls faces again? (on Instagram at least!)
I wondered about this last week actually. But I wonder why since she said before there is no More danger to showing them than to taking them outside 🤔 could she possibly..... BE WRONG ABOUT THAT?!?

• Haha
  • Heart
She does realise you WASH them, right?!

I wondered about this last week actually. But I wonder why since she said before there is no More danger to showing them than to taking them outside 🤔 could she possibly..... BE WRONG ABOUT THAT?!?
She goes through stages of not showing them and then she realises that she needs them to earn the money because without them she is kinda irrelevant and wont get half as much views or interaction etc.

Reactions: 6
She goes through stages of not showing them and then she realises that she needs them to earn the money because without them she is kinda irrelevant and wont get half as much views or interaction etc.
The only way I would respect an influencer is if they withdrew their children COMPLETELY from their channels. But as long as they use their kids (faces or no faces) to make money I will not have an ounce of respect for them.

It’s stupid anyway as a simple scroll down or look at her YouTube and you can see them all. I appreciate if she were serious about it she’d need to start somewhere, but that would surely involve a rethink about her “brand” (🤮) as IMO it isn’t feasible for her to be a parent blogger who relies almost solely on vlogs and not show her kids. At the start of the year when she tried her videos looked ridiculous.