Kerry Conway #9 Bandwagon Hopper, Bargain Bin Shopper!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel far from refreshed after a theme park visit! Why is she trying to imply they have been on some sort of actual holiday. Stop trying to oversell everything you do. It was 2 days at a theme park, lets call a spade a spade and call it what it is for once.

Reactions: 11
I feel far from refreshed after a theme park visit! Why is she trying to imply they have been on some sort of actual holiday. Stop trying to oversell everything you do. It was 2 days at a theme park, lets call a spade a spade and call it what it is for once.
I'd refer to it as 2 days in hell 😂😂
And i live in the Mediterranean where it's 42 degrees today, i can't think of anything I'd rather do less than go to a theme park 😂

Reactions: 6
So they've paid all that for 3 nights, but only actually made use of 2 days in the park? These short breaks include the day before and after your hotel? Unless they've booked it all separately and not as part of a short break?

Still, seems like they just enjoy throwing money away!
I thought fair enough, they probably live 4 hours away. Then she said 2 hour drive! Like seriously! Who does that. We regularly do 2 hour drives for day trips not a 4 day holiday

• Haha
I swear she thinks gnocchi is some kind of high class meal 🙄 since she discovered it (what, a month ago?) she’s always slipping in how much she loves it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I swear she thinks gnocchi is some kind of high class meal 🙄 since she discovered it (what, a month ago?) she’s always slipping in how much she loves it.
Probably gonna be her new cooking buzzword. Like slow cooker was for a while.

Hands up if you remember the slow cooker lemon chicken slop serrated with a side of raisins for the girls. Or the slow cooker burgers, swimming in thier own fat!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh god yes those burgers in the slow cooker sat in fat, yuk! Did she really do a side of raisins with the lemon chicken 😂
She definitely thinks gnocchi is something posh

I thought fair enough, they probably live 4 hours away. Then she said 2 hour drive! Like seriously! Who does that. We regularly do 2 hour drives for day trips not a 4 day holiday
I know! I was surprised when she said 2 hours away. It is laughable

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Hands up if you remember the slow cooker lemon chicken slop serrated with a side of raisins for the girls. Or the slow cooker burgers, swimming in thier own fat!
🤣🤣🤣 The lemon chicken was particularly horrendous

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Oh god yes those burgers in the slow cooker sat in fat, yuk! Did she really do a side of raisins with the lemon chicken 😂
She definitely thinks gnocchi is something posh

I know! I was surprised when she said 2 hours away. It is laughable
Yep. She said something like, the girls are having some raisins with theirs. Like it was a normal side dish!!! Hilarious.

• Sick
  • Haha
I can’t believe what she’s titled the latest vlog 😂 “a lot of people have been asking about travelling” you’re going in the car for two hours. I go for two hours to go shopping for the day to Southampton or Cardiff. It’s not really travelling is it 😂

I can’t believe what she’s titled the latest vlog 😂 “a lot of people have been asking about travelling” you’re going in the car for two hours. I go for two hours to go shopping for the day to Southampton or Cardiff. It’s not really travelling is it 😂
queen of click bait!!!!!!!

new thread title : Kerry Conway queen of click bait but all 3 children always a state

• Heart
Reactions: 18

🙋🏼‍♀️
how could we forget, my mind is scarred by that lemon chicken 🤢

I think a bush tucker trial looked more appealing

Reactions: 3
How many adverts can she fit in an 8 minute video 🙄 we know you need the cash kez but seriously!

Sorry to say this too, but kerry has been really coming across as desperate recently. Maybe she's always been but it's really showing at the moment. Desperate to be in the midst of everything, desperate for her house to be like the others, desperate for her kids to something, labeled, desperate to show what she does with the kids, desperate for some attention mainly.

Like, when she puts the camera on her to show her laughing and running in the rain, what's that for?
when she's going through water at the theme park getting wet, she purposely turns the camera around so she can film herself laughing (wasn't laughing before that) and it's all for the camera. Who does that?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
How many adverts can she fit in an 8 minute video 🙄 we know you need the cash kez but seriously!

Sorry to say this too, but kerry has been really coming across as desperate recently. Maybe she's always been but it's really showing at the moment. Desperate to be in the midst of everything, desperate for her house to be like the others, desperate for her kids to something, labeled, desperate to show what she does with the kids, desperate for some attention mainly.

Like, when she puts the camera on her to show her laughing and running in the rain, what's that for?
when she's going through water at the theme park getting wet, she purposely turns the camera around so she can film herself laughing (wasn't laughing before that) and it's all for the camera. Who does that?
It’s the social media mindset isn’t it. I notice it in my teenage relatives. It seems to be that they want to do things so they can post that they’ve done it, rather than to experience it if that makes sense? The likes online tend to be the main goal. It really is quite sad when you think about it.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
It’s the social media mindset isn’t it. I notice it in my teenage relatives. It seems to be that they want to do things so they can post that they’ve done it, rather than to experience it if that makes sense? The likes online tend to be the main goal. It really is quite sad when you think about it.
Totally sad wow! That's no way to live.
She calls it "making memories" too. God imagine what her kids will be like when grown up if she's like that now and her being on camera is all they have ever known 😔

yes. They don’t look finished at all but she insists they like it that way.
I was watching meldrums stories a while ago and what kind of kitchen tiles should I see she wants?! None other that Kerry and Warren style! I couldn't believe it. It was a repost from somewhere else but the herringbone style of tile was the same, even half way up the wall too. I was shocked 😂
There was a difference in that the repost tiles looked like they were shorter in length, possibly thinner too, they actually looked more "finished". Both the tiles and the wall was white so I think that too made a difference.

Last edited:
Totally sad wow! That's no way to live.
She calls it "making memories" too. God imagine what her kids will be like when grown up if she's like that now and her being on camera is all they have ever known 😔

I was watching meldrums stories a while ago and what kind of kitchen tiles should I see she wants?! None other that Kerry and Warren style! I couldn't believe it. It was a repost from somewhere else but the herringbone style of tile was the same, even half way up the wall too. I was shocked 😂
There was a difference in that the repost tiles looked like they were shorter in length, possibly thinner too, they actually looked more "finished". Both the tiles and the wall was white so I think that too made a difference.
The worst bit for me is alongside where their coffee maker and bin is. The tiles just end before the edge of the wall, there is then just the rough tile edges. I think it looks ridiculous. I don’t understand why they didn’t tile the whole way to the edge.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
The worst bit for me is alongside where their coffee maker and bin is. The tiles just end before the edge of the wall, there is then just the rough tile edges. I think it looks ridiculous. I don’t understand why they didn’t tile the whole way to the edge.
I first saw this ‘unfinished edge’ look on Kate La Vie’s kitchen. Hers is completely inoffensive though, because they chose small white tiles. The problem with Warren and Kerry’s tiles are that they’re just not the correct tiles to do this ‘look’ with. But I guess that’s what happens when you don’t choose & buy your own tiles and try and make do with gifted ones that are far too large for the style you’ve chosen.
Estee Lalonde also has this unfinished style in her bathroom. Instead of a huge zig-zag along the top like Warren and Kerry, her tiler cut some tiles to fill the deep ‘V’s at the top so it doesn’t look as ridiculous.

edited to add- Their kitchen just generally bothers me 😂 it’s such a mismatch of styles that don’t even go together. Sometimes clashing works, but theirs just falls short by a mile. White and quartz, wood effect floor, gold, navy blue, wooden shelves etc etc. It’s just too much for my eyes 🤣

Reactions: 3
I first saw this ‘unfinished edge’ look on Kate La Vie’s kitchen. Hers is completely inoffensive though, because they chose small white tiles. The problem with Warren and Kerry’s tiles are that they’re just not the correct tiles to do this ‘look’ with. But I guess that’s what happens when you don’t choose & buy your own tiles and try and make do with gifted ones that are far too large for the style you’ve chosen.
Estee Lalonde also has this unfinished style in her bathroom. Instead of a huge zig-zag along the top like Warren and Kerry, her tiler cut some tiles to fill the deep ‘V’s at the top so it doesn’t look as ridiculous.

edited to add- Their kitchen just generally bothers me 😂 it’s such a mismatch of styles that don’t even go together. Sometimes clashing works, but theirs just falls short by a mile. White and quartz, wood effect floor, gold, navy blue, wooden shelves etc etc. It’s just too much for my eyes 🤣
It’s certainly not to my taste. She said they specifically don’t want to fill in the V shapes, they like the zig zag.

I just wonder how (if?) she keeps it clean along the top where it’s so rough.

Reactions: 1

Exactly right! Not the right kind of tiles for that look. I feel the same about the kitchen. I think it was rushed and the design could have been better, the clash of everything is just kerry all over.
She rushes to do everything all at once to keep up with the jones, doesn't think about what is practical or best for their family and it wouldn't surprise me if she starts to regret it in the end when her kids are growing up and are all at school, all walking into the kitchen with the breakfast bar in the way, nowhere to do their homework, nobody can sit down at a table the massive fridge freezer that's hardly ever full taking up a load of space and those cupboards around it with 1 or 2 things in.
She probably doesn't clean the top of those tiles. They will be hard to clean and dust

Reactions: 1