Kerry Conway #9 Bandwagon Hopper, Bargain Bin Shopper!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ew now there is a thought 🤢 kerry probably doesn't sleep with him anymore because she won't have anymore kids.
Is anyone actually still on furlough anymore? Warren has been at home a rather long time since that video she made saying he might be made redundant. They are on a 'date day' today according to her stories.
They have spent so much money since her saying he might get the chop. I guess he hasn't been made redundant but why is he not working 🤔

She would 100% thrive so much with someone like that. Someone normal I say! Maybe she feels she has been with him too long that it would be hard to start again.

That picture she put on her stories this morning of her heated seats (bloody showing off again), she just looked SO sad, you can see it in her eyes
I believe she is still with him purely out of comfort and convenience. I think she has lost her identity so much that she doesnt have the confidence to leave him 😔

I think Warren is more desperate than she is to be like the others on insta, with his wannabe sleeve and trainer 'business'. Meanwhile Kerry has to order herself awful clothes from a dirt cheap shop and is wearing the same tatty boots for the third winter running.

Kerry was absolutely so wrong to include that clip of Aria, and she piss me off trying to convince everyone that her children should be members of Mensa. But overall, I do think shes pretty harmless. She has totally lost her way and as someone who went through the same thing after I had kids, it's quite sad for me to watch.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think if he had been made redundant she would’ve probably done a video on it? Content isn’t it I suppose. I hope he hasn’t though that would be awful for them.
Although, a girl I know lost her part time job right at the beginning of the pandemic and the Universal Credit she gets now is almost identical to what her wage was? Maybe they’ve found the same or something? Not sure if that’s because she has a child and her partner works that she gets that or what the situation is. I’m not totally sure how UC works to be honest.

Can I add that I did not get the title of that latest video. "she just did WHAT?!"

Is she relating it to someone saying Roma is having a 'danger nap'? 🤷‍♀️

I know she is doing them for click bate but this is the worse I have seen so far
I was going to say I didn't get the title as nothing matched it, 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
The silly vlog titles are very cringe and click bait.
Also, the part where she let Roma pour her own milk and literally wasted half a cup. So wasteful when we really shouldn't be needlessly wasting things at the moment! I'm all for a bit of independence but come on, ridiculous to allow that. I bet she didn't clean it properly either.

Reactions: 10
The silly vlog titles are very cringe and click bait.
Also, the part where she let Roma pour her own milk and literally wasted half a cup. So wasteful when we really shouldn't be needlessly wasting things at the moment! I'm all for a bit of independence but come on, ridiculous to allow that. I bet she didn't clean it properly either.
This is the woman who blends up cheerios for her ‘preschooler’ instead of using actual sand. She loves waste!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yeah wow she's losing her hair
Probably because she’s stressed to the max Cos she’s the only one relied on to do things in that house. Kids, cooking, cleaning.. she’s basically there to be milked dry by Roma, she gets no sleep Cos she’s made a rod for her own back and her husbands a lazy wanker. I feel for her but feel like she’s taken too many wrong turns where Roma is concerned and now she’s landed herself in hot water she can’t get out of and can’t be bothered to preserve with either

Reactions: 12
Yeah when they film on the weekend, you can still see she does absolutely everything. I don't give a duck if he work fulls time, shes a full time mum and when does she get her break? Going to work is easy! She's far too soft on him you can tell she's treated like a door mat and I can imagine he can be a nasty bully on the sly. You only had to see her in tears when she found out she was pregnant with Roma- she was so so worried about what he would say even though it takes 2 to make a baby. Absolute dork.

Reactions: 11
Maybe im a softie in my old age.
I do feel slightly sorry for her as think she has health issues shes not resolved.
Did she have pnd after roma?
I vaguely remember her booking into a hotel.
Also she mentioned some sort waitlist for CBT and not sure if that happened or was on the phone.
Her mental health i feel was precarious last year.
This years probably scary due to racking up so much debt warren being furloughed or up for redundancy.
They have the car and the kitchen on finance.
They probably used all the savings on deposit or renovations which have been done very cheaply except the kitchen.
Clearly they struggling for money.
I guess hence click bait titles.

Reactions: 1
Maybe im a softie in my old age.
I do feel slightly sorry for her as think she has health issues shes not resolved.
Did she have pnd after roma?
I vaguely remember her booking into a hotel.
Also she mentioned some sort waitlist for CBT and not sure if that happened or was on the phone.
Her mental health i feel was precarious last year.
This years probably scary due to racking up so much debt warren being furloughed or up for redundancy.
They have the car and the kitchen on finance.
They probably used all the savings on deposit or renovations which have been done very cheaply except the kitchen.
Clearly they struggling for money.
I guess hence click bait titles.
I agree with all of this, then she goes & spends £75 on 3 lunchboxes and my sympathy wanes!

Reactions: 13
Yeah I think we all agree that warren is a useless waste of oxygen and that Kerry does absolutely everything for the family. And definitely feel she has some mental health issues.

But she doesn’t ingratiate herself to us much the way she behaves at times! When we have a few days of thinking she’s alright or feeling bad for her then she does something like the Aria crying video and we’re back to square one!!!

Reactions: 5
If I put up a video of my child in the state aria was my family would go bananas! She just saw it as a juicy bit of content, we see it as damaging for Aria. When will she duck off YouTube.

Reactions: 2
Yeah I think we all agree that warren is a useless waste of oxygen and that Kerry does absolutely everything for the family. And definitely feel she has some mental health issues.

But she doesn’t ingratiate herself to us much the way she behaves at times! When we have a few days of thinking she’s alright or feeling bad for her then she does something like the Aria crying video and we’re back to square one!!!
I think this is Kerry’s main problem, when ever anything even remotely negative is said about them she can never stop and say you know what yeah you’re right.. I’d have so much more sympathy and respect for her if she was able to admit that she’s not always right.
Filming aria when she’s like that was wrong, no matter what way you look at it. Especially as Kerry keeps suggesting aria has sensory issues! Coming from a lot of experience if aria does indeed have any level of sensory issues she is going to feel certain things a lot more than others. Clearly as she was carried home, comforted and then given calpol she was very distressed. Shoving a camera in her face while she’s that upset is just plain vile IMO. I don’t think it would cross many peoples minds to do so, including other influencers

Reactions: 13
I wouldn’t record my kids in that state and send it to my husband, family or friends to tell them what’s happened so why would you film her so distressed for your tens of thousands of viewers to see?? Aria’s distress isn’t Kerry’s content to film and make profit from, that may be my ‘opinion’ but surely any parent let alone anyone with a moral bone in their body would agree?! Disgusting. And the way she keeps looking in the camera to make sure they are in frame makes my stomach turn.

Reactions: 12
I wouldn’t record my kids in that state and send it to my husband, family or friends to tell them what’s happened so why would you film her so distressed for your tens of thousands of viewers to see?? Aria’s distress isn’t Kerry’s content to film and make profit from, that may be my ‘opinion’ but surely any parent let alone anyone with a moral bone in their body would agree?! Disgusting. And the way she keeps looking in the camera to make sure they are in frame makes my stomach turn.
Absolutely agree with all this!

Except... shes lucky if she gets 2000 views let alone tens of thousands. Her content is tit, her viewer numbers are dropping and she knows it now!

Doesnt make it better that its *only* 2000 btw. Shouldn't be 2 let alone 2000. Just taking the opportunity to point out that shes really had her day with this youtuber gig!

Reactions: 4
Absolutely agree with all this!

Except... shes lucky if she gets 2000 views let alone tens of thousands. Her content is tit, her viewer numbers are dropping and she knows it now!

Doesnt make it better that its *only* 2000 btw. Shouldn't be 2 let alone 2000. Just taking the opportunity to point out that shes really had her day with this youtuber gig!
Oh yeah it would totally be wishful thinking for her to get more than a couple thousand views but she has that many subscribers and the video obviously isn’t private so anyone can see it really 🤷🏻‍♀️