Kerry Conway #9 Bandwagon Hopper, Bargain Bin Shopper!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a game changer even the wee party pizza’s would work if they like cold pizza I don’t but my partner does so it’s an another option, I was easily spending £6+ a week on sausage rolls and cocktail sausages and it was getting a bit much so I bought frozen and it works out way cheaper!
I’m stealing this idea too - brilliant! Thank you.

Reactions: 1
omg I'm totally nabbing the frozen party food idea!! My son loves a cocktail sausage in his pack lunch. Thanks!

Reactions: 1
Has she shown Sienna's hair for the day??

Is her latest Instagram caption saying she went for coffee with friends yesterday a nod to show she's been reading here 🤔 we have been saying she has no friends to go out with.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
How do you even do a parting that poorly? I don’t use a comb for my daughter’s, just run my finger down and it ends up lovely and neat. That’s a fiasco.

But those pigtails are the sort little girls love, I remember having ponytails in with a million bobbles 🤣 I was obviously super stylish ahead of my time!

Imagine going for coffee with a friend and they start taking wanky pictures of it 🙊🙊🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 2
My daughters hair was the same for school today but her parting was a straight line! Like I get it you dont take pride in yourself but do her hair properly. If your not showing faces at least make sure the back of her head looks half decent shambles as always 🙄

Reactions: 6
She obviously spends more time reading here than cleaning her house, cooking from
Scratch and doing their hair 😂

Sienna must be starving that’s not enough food for her surely!! Quarter of a sausage roll some crisp yogurt and fruit!! 🤷‍♀️ Only watched the first morning Dread to think what she got for the rest of week mayb it will get better!! 😂😂

Oooo on Friday sienna was lucky and got 10 mini smarties!!! 😂🤦‍♀️ She even said the bits weren’t big enough to put food in!! What a waste of money!!

Last edited:
Mmm yummy lunches that she has poked and prodded all over each bit....

Sienna & Roma have almost the same size lunch though which doesn’t seem right 🧐🧐

Those yum boxes are odd sized compartments.

Reactions: 3
Mmm yummy lunches that she has poked and prodded all over each bit....

Sienna & Roma have almost the same size lunch though which doesn’t seem right 🧐🧐
I know has she put Sienna one a diet!! (She really doesn’t need to be) but Kerry seems to have deep issues with food!! Plastics wafer Ham for protein haha!! She needs some nutrition advice!!

• Haha
I know has she put Sienna one a diet!! (She really doesn’t need to be) but Kerry seems to have deep issues with food!! Plastics wafer Ham for protein haha!! She needs some nutrition advice!!
yes nothing better for a protein hit than some ham processed to within an inch of its life!! They are obsessed with protein though, always buying things with protein added, now trying to bulk up their kids. I get that people worry their children don’t get enough protein/dairy/iron or whatever, but if you’re really worried, ham is so not the way to go 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That parting 😬
i saw it, and immediately thought there must be people here who could see how awful that was! I’d be embarrassed if I did something like that in my kids hair?! Let alone show it off. Beggars belief.

i saw it, and immediately thought there must be people here who could see how awful that was! I’d be embarrassed if I did something like that in my kids hair?! Let alone show it off. Beggars belief.
Don't get me wrong my daughter is also four and has just started school and my partings are not perfect but they are a damn site better and some effort has gone into it