Kerry Conway #9 Bandwagon Hopper, Bargain Bin Shopper!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she is going for that cluttered chic look, like the frame not being in hung in Sienna’s (I think) room.

Reactions: 1
She probably seen the price of barefoot ones 😂😂 £70 I just paid for a pair for one of my kids!
I get that those might be out of budget for her but IMO you can’t scrimp when it comes to your kids developing feet. Clarks and Bobux often have really good sales which make their shoes a lot more affordable. Putting your toddler in Poundshop shoes is a no no for me.

Reactions: 10
I get that those might be out of budget for her but IMO you can’t scrimp when it comes to your kids developing feet. Clarks and Bobux often have really good sales which make their shoes a lot more affordable. Putting your toddler in Poundshop shoes is a no no for me.
same my kids always had Clark’s shoes growing up the little doodle ones aren’t that pricey at all and you can chuck them in the washing machine and look super cute!! No way I would have brought cheap ones like that!! One thing I like to spend money on shoes, clothes can be cheap as you like but not shoes!!

Reactions: 6
I think Kerry needs to research things before she makes these big proclamations!

Reactions: 2
Why has she bought placemats? She doesn’t have a dining table?? 😂
Lol i thourght that too unless its outside table on the decking. Would look tit on the island unit.

I binge watched few of her videos other day think 1 was titled home ware haul.
Im really going to try and buy more independents and less b&m cheap tat ornaments. But hered a few i brought anyway.

Now theres more .
All i can say is cheap tat here and therr adds up.
Dont know why shes not saving money for out house conversion but based on latest video doesnt look hopeful.
I think it needs structural surveyor and proper trades people.

Ditch those awful curtains in lounge and get blinds.
Take all tat craft stuff out of vintage facebook unit.
The rest lounge looks half decent these days.
Cant believe loo has no hand basin.

The kitchen where does Warren sit as only 3 stools plus high chair.
Island end looks so uncomfortable.
From distance when tidy kitchen looks ok.
However they created major bottle neckas only 1 way walk to kitchen is via fridge 1 side and stools the other.
When she did cupboard tour there was so many empty cupboards and draws.
I wonder if she's managed to fill them all as all her foods in pantry cupboard.
Has she got gas hob fixed yet?

What she should have done is the back wall left hand side door as you xome in she should of had floor to ceiling cupboards like Katie Ellison with oven.
She maybe could turned pantry into laundry cupboard.
Then she could of had island in middle adjacent to window with hob where fridge was she could have fitted small dining table and chairs.

Just seems really crap layout.

Reactions: 3
Plus roma will be out the high chair soon...big wazza is going to have to give up his stool!

Good lord, everything 5 pound....there is a reason for that!! All tacky, flammable and nasty!! Thought she was trying to be ethical??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Half of the stuff in her Everything £5 haul was stuff I can picture my 55 year old aunt wearing (she is what some might describe as mutton dressed as lamb) 🤦🏻‍♀️ That jumpsuit was so bad too!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
One of the dresses she had was nice but that red jumpsuit 😱 absolutely horrendous! And one of the dresses looked like a white bin bag. £5 clothing not the best, clearly!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
£2 postage?!?

She says she’ll wear it for years to come but in my experience the cheap fast fashion pieces don’t last that long. They are one season wonders.

Reactions: 4