Kerry Conway #9 Bandwagon Hopper, Bargain Bin Shopper!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God, its a bit concerning that they dont see the issue with not showing the girls faces on instagram yet willing to show one of their daughters in pain, crying and bleeding all for the sake of a "day in the life" cos they are vloggers. Stubborn fools.

Reactions: 5
Does warren seriously not see the irony in that post?!? 🤣 having a go at everyone for doing the exact thing they do. Oh to be so simple minded!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They are both at it tonight posting quotes about opinions and defensiveness and trivial things etc. It must have really got to them all the comments and the thumbs up on the posts concerning kerry filming Aria crying her eyes out.

They really are not fit to be you tubers since they cannot take any sort of criticism. They see no issues with their actions yet kerry claims to be "real". Well, if she was then why won't she admit to making mistakes?! Both of them are a pair of idiots.
God help those children when they get to adulthood.

Reactions: 7
She is digging herself deeper with this one. Almost saying unless your a vlogger you won't understand why we put our children out there for all to see at thier most vulnerable.....wow! I mean basically admitting that she has no boundaries with it.

I think many vloggers actually wouldn't show their children in a distressed state. I can imagine many bloggers disagree with her.

She should just own up and say it was a mistake to show that. This is getting to be like the vlog where the girls were barefoot in the garden with saws and nails around, unsupervised. Remember the backlash and how defensive she got.
I’m in the industry and would never put that out there for everyone to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
You need to listen to your own dribble there wazza because you and Kerry certainly do not listen to other people’s opinions and reasoning 😂😂😂😂
Yes and this makes them the biggest hypocrites ever! They are always dismissing peoples opinions that don't match theirs. Even the quote doesn't match his words! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
If they don’t like the opinion then just don’t look, move on. Isn’t that what they say to those people who they call trolls?

Also, that picture of kerry and the girls is terrible. She always misses the mark when trying to be cool 🙄

Oh god ... I see the manky ‘sheep skin’ lined boots are back out for the third year in a row. 🤢 🤮

Warren is a contradicting tool, That post is exactly what he has done to people in the comments. Pair of melts!

Reactions: 8
Ohhhhh bore off warren 🤦🏻‍♀️ The irony of it all!
If influencers weren’t all up each others arses 100% of the time, I’d tag some of them and ask whether they would personally set up a camera and film their crying/shaking/vulnerable child or not.
I know for a fact certain ones wouldn’t (organised motherhood, Rhiannon ashlee, lily pebbles, even bloody Louise Pentland! etc) but they probably wouldn’t have the balls to say it on the post.
I think being called out by others in their ‘profession’ is the only way they’d consider they may be in the wrong as they clearly don’t value their viewers opinions do they 🤷🏻‍♀️

Edited to add...it’s been about 2 hours & his post only has three bloody comments and one of them is his wife 😂 pathetic

• Haha
Warren's posts are really cringe, he is clearly attempting to defend kerry but he has no argument at all.
The irony of his instagram is ridiculous! Kerry couldn't hand the fact someone had a different opinion so she waded waz in.
They do exploit the children. I mean she sold childbirth!

Warren comes crawling out of the woodwork when Kerry can’t stick up for herself, he must love a good argument 🤪

• Haha
When all he says is " that's your opinion your opinion doesn't make it a fact" sorry what you getting at there? It's not right to film your crying daughter and put it online to make bleeping money you fat bleeping lump of dumbness. How come we haven't seen other vloggers do this? They are so so desperate to make it big time on YouTube and would try to find any niche by being "honest parents" 😂 it wasn't honest it was full blown invasion of their daughters privacy. How the duck would they like it if they had a fallen and someone was videoing them crying. God I hate them.

Reactions: 13
When all he says is " that's your opinion your opinion doesn't make it a fact" sorry what you getting at there? It's not right to film your crying daughter and put it online to make bleeping money you fat bleeping lump of dumbness. How come we haven't seen other vloggers do this? They are so so desperate to make it big time on YouTube and would try to find any niche by being "honest parents" 😂 it wasn't honest it was full blown invasion of their daughters privacy. How the duck would they like it if they had a fallen and someone was videoing them crying. God I hate them.
How can they think it’s normal behaviour to film their daughter in a distressed state after hurting herself from falling over. Its not something I would think to do, regardless of being a 8 minute conwayclan vlogger or not!

She could have told the vlog the story after it had happened and Pais was calm and had been comforted. You never know she may have got the vlog upto a whole 10 minutes if she had done a bit of waffling about it 😉

Reactions: 9
6,000 followers Warren has and not much over 100 likes on his photos. That's poor. Even the new only only got 120 and that was including, kerry, his trainer page and himself liking his own picture so not even genuine likes! He is such a nob. Kerry is a nob too. She's started doing that thing again where she puts the hashtag is the comments section to make it look like she has more engagement 🙄
That latests picture is an old one from last year I suspect, look at the kids, they are not that small now.
Kerry probably still has those smelly old gifted boots though. Remember she never used to wear socks with them? 🤢

The comment ‘you’re not a vlogger, you wouldn’t understand’ really pees me off. No love, I’m not a vlogger and nor would I want to be. But I am a Mum, and no mothering instincts would ever want to make me film my child in distress even if I have ‘carried her home and cuddled her..blah’. Just no! Poor Aria, being exploited when most vulnerable for views and likes. Shame on you Kerry.

Reactions: 12
How the duck would they like it if they had a fallen and someone was videoing them crying. God I hate them.
This is exactly it! If they wouldnt want to be shown in that state, it's pretty much a guarantee a child wouldnt either! For any situation not just a fall!

Reactions: 4
I honestly don't understand why she thinks cuddling and carrying her for 10 minutes justifies filming her daughter in distress, editing the footage and posting it online. But hey, im not a vlogger ,so I clearly know nothing ....

Reactions: 8
the absolute irony that kerry says you aren't allowed an opinion if you aren't a vlogger but then claps and agrees with warren saying we don't all have the same opinions and debate is healthy

the absolute irony that kerry says you aren't allowed an opinion if you aren't a vlogger but then claps and agrees with warren saying we don't all have the same opinions and debate is healthy
Shes not the brightest.
I genuinely think shes too stupid to realise the differences between the different things she quotes/likes etc

• Heart