Kerry Conway #9 Bandwagon Hopper, Bargain Bin Shopper!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Part of me wants to think letting them kids be independent and do things on their own like sort uniform, or brush hair etc that as much as they are making a hash of it now, that when they are teenagers or adults they will be very capable. But that's the nice part of me! I think she's not teaching them a thing. They will look mismatched and look like they've been dragged through a Bush backwards when they are teenagers and adults too! As a parent she needs to teach them how to look presentable, even if that means having to redo hair. But not having ironed clothes is no excuse.
Too busy trying to copy other mum by having a shoe organiser hung up in the wardrobe and having a uniform folded for every day of the week in there.
Difference is, kerry. Those mum obviously iron the clothes if they are creased and it's not like sienna's wardrobe was bursting at the seams with clothes that she needed to organise the uniform into holes like that. Just put them on hangers 🙄🙄

@Lead85 for the blocked lol

So annoying when she does that. But surely she must see how bad sienna's hair looks and be ashamed?? It actually looks matted.
Why wouldn't she have her hair up. Why risk nits.

And I feel sorry for aria with her "sensory touch me back pack" because it's not at all waterproof and in this English weather, it will be absolutely ruined in a few weeks, if that.
Well thats a blatent copy of other infleuncers ideas.
Mine have uniform hung up in wardrobe or specific draw and hung up night before on back of door hook or laid on banister.

Reactions: 3
None of her stuff is original, but I guess that is the life of an influencer, always trying to come across as original,but always copying someone else.
Personally my children had two sets of uniform, one to wear and one for the wash. Having 5 sets is just a ridiculous waste of money.

Reactions: 4
None of her stuff is original, but I guess that is the life of an influencer, always trying to come across as original,but always copying someone else.
Personally my children had two sets of uniform, one to wear and one for the wash. Having 5 sets is just a ridiculous waste of money.
Snap 😂👌 I’m glad because especially now as mine go in PE kits twice a week so don’t need that many!!

Reactions: 2
Her and the girls always look scruffy.

Sienna's hair looks stupid I'm sorry but that hair tie on the top of her head? What's the point.. Also you can see it hasn't been brushed properly cause the crown of her head is full of knots.

Just wish she would have a little proud in her they look.

But tbh they will always look scruffy. Cause kerry is a lazy mare. Her house is a tip and her kids look untidy. But you know they have £25 lunchboxes, 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Part of me wants to think letting them kids be independent and do things on their own like sort uniform, or brush hair etc that as much as they are making a hash of it now, that when they are teenagers or adults they will be very capable. But that's the nice part of me! I think she's not teaching them a thing. They will look mismatched and look like they've been dragged through a Bush backwards when they are teenagers and adults too! As a parent she needs to teach them how to look presentable, even if that means having to redo hair. But not having ironed clothes is no excuse.
Too busy trying to copy other mum by having a shoe organiser hung up in the wardrobe and having a uniform folded for every day of the week in there.
Difference is, kerry. Those mum obviously iron the clothes if they are creased and it's not like sienna's wardrobe was bursting at the seams with clothes that she needed to organise the uniform into holes like that. Just put them on hangers 🙄🙄

So annoying when she does that. But surely she must see how bad sienna's hair looks and be ashamed?? It actually looks matted.

And I feel sorry for aria with her "sensory touch me back pack" because it's not at all waterproof and in this English weather, it will be absolutely ruined in a few weeks, if that.
Wow look they are so desperate for likes they are using an account they haven’t posted on since 2018 ‘Conway clan eats’ 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5

My daughter is the same age as sienna and likes to brush her own hair in the mornings and I let her. Then I come along afterwards to tie it up/brush it properly 🤣

And you’re right about Aria’s backpack. We’ve been back to school 2 weeks now and it has PISSED it down every day bar two. We aren’t allowed school bags atm so it’s just the kids that are soaking!

Latest post such poor mistakes from an influencer, it's like me when I don't wear my glasses. Very poor for an influencer though.

Reactions: 1
My daughter is 6 next month and she loves brush her own hair - which is absolutely fine, love her independence. BUT, she knows that once she’s brushing it that I then do it and put it up neatly ready for school. Why anybody would ever send their child with long hair to school with it down. My daughter had nits for about 3 months on the bounce. Every single time I got rid of them, they would come back within a week! And that was from having it tied up in a ponytail. Now I make sure it’s in a french plait/plaits everyday so as little hair as possible is down to minimise her ever getting them again. Pure laziness!!!! Understand she has more than one child to get ready of a morning, but get up slightly earlier. Her daughters all have thin hair, won’t take two minutes to plait both their hair and get it out the way. Scruffy!

My daughter is 6 next month and she loves brush her own hair - which is absolutely fine, love her independence. BUT, she knows that once she’s brushing it that I then do it and put it up neatly ready for school. Why anybody would ever send their child with long hair to school with it down. My daughter had nits for about 3 months on the bounce. Every single time I got rid of them, they would come back within a week! And that was from having it tied up in a ponytail. Now I make sure it’s in a french plait/plaits everyday so as little hair as possible is down to minimise her ever getting them again. Pure laziness!!!! Understand she has more than one child to get ready of a morning, but get up slightly earlier. Her daughters all have thin hair, won’t take two minutes to plait both their hair and get it out the way. Scruffy!
I get 3 ready in the morning and still have time for french plaits. So she has no excuse at all. Although to be fair my husband helps whereas warren seems to have gone missing entirely....

Reactions: 9
It's pure laziness and total slob behaviour disguised as 'let kids be kids' and acting like they're totally relaxed and chill about their children's appearances. They just cannot be fucked to run a brush through their kids' hair, it's as simple as that.

Sometimes I think she does all these “activities” with them all day long so she can just sit on her arse and not do any house work hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sometimes I think she does all these “activities” with them all day long so she can just sit on her arse and not do any house work hahaha
I always think this too 🤣🤣
Don't get me wrong, I think it's nice to sit and play with kids as well, but I'm a big believer that children need to learn to play independently and not need constant adult entertainment

Reactions: 10
That is a 100% what she does! Fair enough, however between her and big wazza, they need to up the cleaning routine. If he isnt at work, it definitely should not all fall on her.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can't stand her wonky pictures she posts 😂 why does she do that?! ( latest chimney pic)

Can't stand her wonky pictures she posts 😂 why does she do that?! ( latest chimney pic)
Why has she got candlesticks on the mantelpiece but no candles? And Warren won’t let her have the fire on? Tell him to duck off, you’re a grown up, if you’re cold put it on.

Reactions: 11
no time to do siennas hair but Kerry always has a full face of make up on for the school run and you can bet she's had her bloody coffee too.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
no time to do siennas hair but Kerry always has a full face of make up on for the school run and you can bet she's had her bloody coffee too.
Agree. Also aren’t the kids always up at 5 or something silly? Definitely has the time lol

I thought roma was potty trained? Why Is she back in nappies??? Poor kids gunna be confused..and cold weating no clothes!!!
Also feel she moves the same 3 photo frames for every insta pic!!! Weve already seen them!!!!

I thought roma was potty trained? Why Is she back in nappies??? Poor kids gunna be confused..and cold weating no clothes!!!
Also feel she moves the same 3 photo frames for every insta pic!!! Weve already seen them!!!!
Because Kerry is a typical instamum and although she tries to be a relatable parent (and succeeds sometimes!) she cannot admit when something isn’t going to plan. She’s put it out there that potty training has been a breeze with Roma because she was ready and is embarrassed to admit it isn’t the truth... I’d actually have a bit of respect for her if she was honest - it’s absolutely fine that her just turned 2 year old isn’t ready to potty train, she will never admit it though. I’m sure she tried at 2 with Aria too & she wasn’t out of nappies until she was closer to 3 (and Kezza did that ad for the potty training doll 🙄)

The space that shoe thing takes up she could’ve just hung the uniform up🤦🏻‍♀️ My sons got enough uniform for the week then on Friday after school it’s washed dried and then iron and hanging back up on Saturday ready for Monday it’s doesn’t take long but I just couldn’t send him to school scruffy I just couldn’t do it... normal ironing if it needs ironing I do it but things like T-shirts’ & joggers once the dryers finished give them a shake and hang them up and they’re fine for in the house if we’re going out everything’s ironed 😂