Kerry Conway #4 Fridge freezer fits, house still in bits, baby still swinging off Kerry’s ti..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am usually over on the Meldrums thread, that tit show is more than enough for anyone to handle 🤣 Just wondering if there is a recap here anywhere of why Brummy mummy has a thread too? Don’t want to pester everyone asking for why etc 😀

Reactions: 1
I’m having the kitchen redecorated and the mess and dust is driving me crazy. I honestly don’t know how they are living in it and there’s is 100x worse.

Reactions: 3
I can’t understand why if Kerry doesn’t want to get the girls a small table, she can’t at least get a good sized coffee table. The girls could eat off of that (not that they should be sat on the dog hair filled floor but still) sienna could practise all of her spellings 🙄 I don’t even think it’s a money thing, I genuinely believe it’s just laziness

Reactions: 4
I can’t understand why if Kerry doesn’t want to get the girls a small table, she can’t at least get a good sized coffee table. The girls could eat off of that (not that they should be sat on the dog hair filled floor but still) sienna could practise all of her spellings 🙄 I don’t even think it’s a money thing, I genuinely believe it’s just laziness
She’s waiting for her extension of dreams. She wouldn’t even reconsider moving the sofas to fit a table.

Reactions: 2
I don't think there is even enough room for a coffee table in that living room 🙈

I’m all for getting on the property ladder instead of renting but what a mistake they’ve made. The previous house was a perfect size- surely stay there until finances are a bit more stable

I’m all for buying a property that needs work but what about the here and now? Three young children need a friggin table to sit at as a minimum. They talk of an extension but must be so much debt that the girls will be teenagers before they can afford it.

I’m all for people living their own lives by the own rules but why show it to the world if you don’t want to judged???

Reactions: 10
I’m all for getting on the property ladder instead of renting but what a mistake they’ve made. The previous house was a perfect size- surely stay there until finances are a bit more stable

I’m all for buying a property that needs work but what about the here and now? Three young children need a friggin table to sit at as a minimum. They talk of an extension but must be so much debt that the girls will be teenagers before they can afford it.

I’m all for people living their own lives by the own rules but why show it to the world if you don’t want to judged???

I don't blame them buying.
House prices keep increasing
Lots rooms could have been painted new flooring and new furniture and been liveable.
Do 1 room at a time.
The kitchen would have been liveable for a few years whilst they saved.
Having a pantry cupboard works well.
Drier in cupboard awful idea.

Is the lounge an l shape as all they needed to do was

Lose a sofa maybe add a chair.

Small round table and chairs in corner with maybe a smaller Ikea kallax unit with draws to conceal the toys.
Smaller new rug.

I don't think there is even enough room for a coffee table in that living room 🙈
Yep it's overkill furniture and bad layout

Have you seen Warren’s insta story? Kerry is attacking the chimney with a hammer wearing her fluffy slides!! I mean how thick can one be? What is she going to do if one of those bricks falls on her foot 😳😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Have you seen Warren’s insta story? Kerry is attacking the chimney with a hammer wearing her fluffy slides!! I mean how thick can one be? What is she going to do if one of those bricks falls on her foot 😳😳
No safety goggles on either.....

Reactions: 2
Neither seem qualified to do it.

Who is their illusive builder who keeps failing to show up?

They have weird priorities

Do they still have no oven at all?
So slow Cooker and microwave only.

Reactions: 4

Who is their illusive builder who keeps failing to show up?

They have weird priorities

Do they still have no oven at all?
So slow Cooker and microwave only.
I don’t believe for a minute that there is a builder!

Reactions: 6
Welcome to the world of Kerry & Warren 🤣🤣

My husband is a handy man by trade. He does a lot of work in people’s houses. He fitted our kitchen, and it en-suite, redid all our floors.

No WAY would I let him knock out a chimney, not would he attempt to as he knows how unsafe that would be.

Yet this pair are up for it?!

Reactions: 6
I hope their neighbours are in contact with the relevant authorities. The implications of this could be disastrous for everyone 😬😬

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.