Kerry Conway #4 Fridge freezer fits, house still in bits, baby still swinging off Kerry’s ti..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's actually surprisingly cheap and easy to set up if you set up with over seas suppliers. You don't have to have the stock I'm bulk or on your premises either. Can be done with as little as £50
That’s why they are doing it, cos it’s not bloody hard graft and earning a decent, honourable living....easy monies! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That’s why they are doing it, cos it’s not bloody hard graft and earning a decent, honourable living....easy monies! 😆
Yep, I know a girl who literally sells shite off shein for triple the price!

As for Wazza, I think he was trying to prove a point to us that he doesn't look old, and it's back fired because he looks older than my 55 year old dad 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh god ive been sent down a rabbit hole of try-hard instadad accounts - THE CRINGE! Why do the all do the hands up emoji so much??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yep, I know a girl who literally sells shite off shein for triple the price!

As for Wazza, I think he was trying to prove a point to us that he doesn't look old, and it's back fired because he looks older than my 55 year old dad 🤣
He looks older than mine too. He has the body of an old man who has sat in his chair stooped over for the past twenty years.

• Haha
It’s so sad that they he was probably like, wait wait don’t come in yet, let me get this on my insta stories! Sad sad life!

• Haha
17th June people - mark it on your calendars. Work starts in the Conway kitchen. Will the chimney breast be there? Will a wall fall down? Will they have to take out the kitchen window to get things in? How much moaning will kerry do? So much awaits us!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
17th June people - mark it on your calendars. Work starts in the Conway kitchen. Will the chimney breast be there? Will a wall fall down? Will they have to take out the kitchen window to get things in? How much moaning will kerry do? So much awaits us!
I can’t wait! 🤣
The whole house will be turned upside down. I’d have made sure the rest of the house was finished before starting the kitchen, at least they would have somewhere to escape to.

Did anyone watch Mummy in the knows recent kitchen renovation? It went on for weeks and it is still being finished. She had to hide upstairs from the noise and dust or go out for the day with her children. I don’t know how Kerry will cope.

I can’t wait! 🤣
The whole house will be turned upside down. I’d have made sure the rest of the house was finished before starting the kitchen, at least they would have somewhere to escape to.

Did anyone watch Mummy in the knows recent kitchen renovation? It went on for weeks and it is still being finished. She had to hide upstairs from the noise and dust or go out for the day with her children. I don’t know how Kerry will cope.
She can always book into a hotel again & leave her two oldest kids to live in the shithole. 😡

Reactions: 10
Latest video on YT is actually a clothing haul for the kids! Not watched yet but at least she’s got them something!

She’s actually picked the girls some nice bits up! Just one nit pick tho... why so many t shirts and only 1 pair of shorts for both S & R?!

Last edited:
  • Wow
“The main people who needed new clothes was Sienna” That’s a confusing sentence 🤔

But glad she finally listened and realised all Sienna’s clothes were too bloody short!

glad they all have some new stuff. Most of it isn’t my cup of tea, but that’s fair enough!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
“The main people who needed new clothes was Sienna” That’s a confusing sentence 🤔

But glad she finally listened and realised all Sienna’s clothes were too bloody short!

glad they all have some new stuff. Most of it isn’t my cup of tea, but that’s fair enough!
Yeah, excellent grammar again there Kez! 😂

“I don’t mind buying Sienna new clothes because I can hand them down.”
It is her responsibility to buy her children clothes and the clothes she has been wearing to death don’t look worth passing down.

They will be lucky if the work actually does start on that date, the contractors who wickes have working for them are well known to let people down at the last minute and change dates around or not even turn up on the date as promised .. I know this from first hand!

Reactions: 3
She can hand clothes down but sienna and arias taste in clothes is completely different and she said herself aria doesn’t like too much pink or skirts or dresses so she won’t have much from sienna surely?

really can’t see sienna being age 8-9 and then Kerry fits in 11-12? Don’t get that. Sienna ain’t that big.

Reactions: 5
She can hand clothes down but sienna and arias taste in clothes is completely different and she said herself aria doesn’t like too much pink or skirts or dresses so she won’t have much from sienna surely?

really can’t see sienna being age 8-9 and then Kerry fits in 11-12? Don’t get that. Sienna ain’t that big.
Yes! I don’t get why she is buying sienna such massive clothes! She is a few months older than my daughter, and I would buy an age 7 at a push. I don’t know if Sienna is particularly tall, it’s hard to say from camera, but she’s never appeared to be?

And totally agree about the hand me downs. Aria won’t want those at all.

Also annoyed me her saying sienna didn’t want to match and told her... but she bought matching anyway. Have respect for her wishes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.