Kerry Conway #4 Fridge freezer fits, house still in bits, baby still swinging off Kerry’s ti..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t normally get shocked at things .... however, seeing that actually made me open my mouth!!!
Sienna had the saw wobbling everywhere and it could have very easily been a horrific accident!!
bleeping hell Kerry....that is honestly disgusting, sat there bloody filming her.....I’m just in shock, that doesn’t happen often.
I’m just as shocked as you Hun, I don’t even know where to begin, I’m all for teaching kids but actually helping them and guiding them would be a start! There’s a hell of a lot of dislikes on that vlog!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I actually think it’s a great activity they had, and that getting the girls using tools is a super way to let them learn new skills. But NOT LIKE THAT!!!!!!! Guiding hands, someone right there (not holding a camera), safety precautions taken and explained carefully, appropriate tools given.

Not just let a 6 yo loose with a saw. bleeping mental, frankly.

Reactions: 15
I actually think it’s a great activity they had, and that getting the girls using tools is a super way to let them learn new skills. But NOT LIKE THAT!!!!!!! Guiding hands, someone right there (not holding a camera), safety precautions taken and explained carefully, appropriate tools given.

Yessss 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 Couldn’t of said it better myself

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I literally can’t believe what I’m seeing! She has sunk to an all time low in this vlog. Those kids are not safe living there while they are ‘renovating’ they shouldn’t be around all that. Before she even went outside to help with the saw the kids were already there with tools and nails and wood all over the floor! Aria is 3 and in Kezzas words in her ‘feral’ child, would you really trust her out there with all those hazards?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ve emailed Channel mum to ask why they are happy to employ someone who clearly hasn’t got two brain cells to rub together, lives in their own filth and has this weekend shown her children messing with dangerous diy tools.

I know it is on her private channel and not part of the Channel mum one but surely they care about the quality of material their vloggers produce

• Haha
  • Heart
I’ve emailed Channel mum to ask why they are happy to employ someone who clearly hasn’t got too brain cells to together, lives in their own filth and has this weekend shown her children messing with dangerous diy tools.

I know it is on her private channel and not part of the Channel mum one but surely they care about the quality of material their vloggers produce
Think you give channel mum too much credit. I think they are an awful brand, just in it for money, and happy to encourage the explotation of these vloggers, and their children, as long as it earns them big bucks. I think that channel mum was the worst thing to happen to some of these women. Channels that started off as good places to view real content have become ad filled, poor quality and a real “no shits given” attitude.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Why is she so rude does she not realise these people pay her bills!!!!
FA604827-7EAE-4DAA-AA49-E878693FE2FB.jpeg

How she has that many followers I will never know!!

• Wow
  • Haha
All the mummy floggers film changing their baby’s nappies. Why do they think we need to continually see this? It’s gross! 🤮
I know, I thought for a second I was going to see some actual poo too! Nothing would surprise me with these two.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I am loving the comments on tonight’s video. Lots of people up in arms about what she showed, and someone mentioned the fluffy slippers. Of course, Kerry still doesn’t think she can do any wrong so will never take anything on board.

Massive poo explosion yep let’s change that on the carpet!! Where my kid eat and also where they were outside shoes poor Roma!!!! No brains!!!!

Also why would you put this as the thumb nail!!! 😂😂😂😂
2CB3FE99-6CD4-4CE4-A5C4-911C62AF77B7.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Just caught up on the vlog. Dear lord that was boring! What is happening to her? Her content is absolutely piss poor. Sweeps the stairs instead of hoovering?! Sorry where did she dream up that idea! 🤣 and yes as somebody said if she’d done all that cleaning it would most definitely have been filmed! Should have spent her time tidying that bloody kallax unit. I was also literally biting into my lunch when she showed us Roma’s poo stained leggings. Delightful. She could also do with a few lessons in how to hang up washing on that airer! Does anyone else feel that the over the top ‘playing’ with Roma is so forced and fake? Like when she was talking to her when hanging (sorry throwing) washing over that airer and then the row row your boat singing? It’s not for Roma, it’s for the camera. I’ll bet on days she doesn’t film she isn’t doing it. That voice she does when she talks to Roma really grates on me aswell!
Yes I was the same, lunch time and saw them poo stained leggings! Thats why I thought dear God I don't actually want to SEE this poo explosion 😂

Yes it annoys me too when they play with the kids for the camera. They are always looking at the camera too, not actually enjoying the time. Mrs meldrum used to do that too woth her dancing in the kitchen in her old house (no dancing in the one shes in now she hates it so much).

Back to kerry. "flowers Friday", its not a "thing" and you won't be getting them every week Kerry.
I thought, whats Warren done wrong now?

They spend a lot on take aways because of no cooker but they totally could've bought a cheap second hand free standing one if they wanted. They are about £100 to £150. Thats 4 weeks of take aways, right?

Oh and am I the only one confused as to where the dining room is going to be? After watching that vlog and her saying shes going to have a play room (yeah right, its far too small! You do want kids in there too?). I have no idea where the dining room will be. 🤷‍♀️

My mum has the worst neighbours ever they moved in and had the whole house renovated including the cellar which is now their ‘music’ room it’s meant to be soundproofed but it’s not :( my mum has sunk into deep depression because of it, do the neighbours care?? god no
I can so relate, your poor mum bless her heart 😢 it made me and my family very down, I was suffering a lot to the point we had to move, so there is hope.
No but you can guarantee that if you made noise they would be the first to bloody complain and moan, just like the conway clowns!!
Thinking of your mum x

Reactions: 3

Aside from all of the serious stuff that you’ve pointed out, are they not going to sand these ‘toys’? So many splinters & cuts waiting to happen not to mention when Roma starts chewing on them, especially since she now lets the girls babysit the baby while they’re busy

• Wow
I literally can’t believe what I’m seeing! She has sunk to an all time low in this vlog. Those kids are not safe living there while they are ‘renovating’ they shouldn’t be around all that. Before she even went outside to help with the saw the kids were already there with tools and nails and wood all over the floor! Aria is 3 and in Kezzas words in her ‘feral’ child, would you really trust her out there with all those hazards?
I really couldn't believe it either. When she says the kids wanted to make robots, i was thinking out of cardboard and foil etc, next thing i see is a Stanley knife, a box of nails and sienna holding a big saw!
They shouldn't be anywhere near those let alone touch them and I'm not saying wrap kids up in cotton wool but at age 3 and 6, just no.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.