Kerry Conway #4 Fridge freezer fits, house still in bits, baby still swinging off Kerry’s ti..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so rude! Never ceases to amaze me!

Can you block people on YouTube the way you do on Instagram etc? So when people make comments like that can she block them from commenting or seeing her stuff? Does she block people?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She is so rude! Never ceases to amaze me!

Can you block people on YouTube the way you do on Instagram etc? So when people make comments like that can she block them from commenting or seeing her stuff? Does she block people?
You can as Mrs Meldrum does it all the time. Not sure if Kerry does it x

I’ve not heard about Kerry doing it, but with all their chat lately about trolls etc I wondered if they had started.

She’s so bloody rude with her comments and replies!! She really winds me up! Her house is disgusting, how she can ever find anything is beyond me! I don’t understand why they can’t buy the girls a £5 pack table from Ikea for tea times, that’s what we do as we haven’t got a dining table!

Reactions: 6
She’s so bloody rude with her comments and replies!! She really winds me up! Her house is disgusting, how she can ever find anything is beyond me! I don’t understand why they can’t buy the girls a £5 pack table from Ikea for tea times, that’s what we do as we haven’t got a dining table!
She’s been asked that, she’s waiting for her extension and breakfast bar.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There's so many compact table options.
Ikea do one that folds against wall quite cheap.
They also do kids table and chairs.

Made.com does this lush one that folds into a cupboard.

None of the other channel mums have mess houses.

Really like how this mama life has fairly small lounge but loads concealed toy storage
Narrow kallax unit with draws.
Aldi white unit I thought Kerry owned in the last house.
A bench with storage underneath
Small table and chairs in lounge.

I think their dining rooms small as table is pushed against a wall.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
On the defence again. Either way she should change a dirty nappy on a mat, the kids still play on the floor and Roma crawls! 🤢
Why can’t she just say. Yeah i probably should have, oops! Rather than answer back all the time 👊🏼
Exactly! If you’ve buggered up, just own it!

Dining room extension?? Christ when will that be? 32nd of bloody Never!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
changing a poo explosion nappy on the carpet without even a mat 🤢🤢
Ah well, just another stain and filthy mess to add to it! 🤢
I feel dirty just watching them, type of house you would wipe your feet on the way out ....

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Ah well, just another stain and filthy mess to add to it! 🤢
I feel dirty just watching them, type of house you would wipe your feet on the way out ....
It makes me shudder!! My house isn’t a show home I have 2 kids BUT you can still walk around without breaking your neck on crap and toys! I’d imagine it’s a house where they say “take a seat” and you don’t know where to put yourself

• Haha
New video up which explains the “playroom”. I have had to put that in “” as from what she says and showed it will be so small I do not see the point? Having it as a storage room sounds great, but I don’t see how it will be big enough to play if it just 3x that storage cupboard?

And she wants bifold doors 🤣🤣🤣 could she be any more cliche?! And how will they afford that? More for finance?! The whole plan is ridiculous.

Also, can’t even start on the safety issues in that vlog. Sienna almost sawed her hand off, Stanley knives left out, girls with no shoes on... the list is endless.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I’m 1min 20 into this new video and that fridge is annoying me, why get such a big fridge for a small kitchen??

New video up which explains the “playroom”. I have had to put that in “” as from what she says and showed it will be so small I do not see the point? Having it as a storage room sounds great, but I don’t see how it will be big enough to play if it just 3x that storage cupboard?

And she wants bifold doors 🤣🤣🤣 could she be any more cliche?! And how will they afford that? More for finance?! The whole plan is ridiculous.

Also, can’t even start on the safety issues in that vlog. Sienna almost sawed her hand off, Stanley knives left out, girls with no shoes on... the list is endless.
Omg!!!! Just got to that part 😱 I have no words!!!!! Why are all of them tools everywhere and they are left???

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Omg I cannot believe what I am watching let kids use a saw???? Wtf!!!! Be interesting to see what her response would be if she’d actually hurt herself

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I’m 1min 20 into this new video and that fridge is annoying me, why get such a big fridge for a small kitchen??

Omg!!!! Just got to that part 😱 I have no words!!!!! Why are all of them tools everywhere and they are left???
I don’t normally get shocked at things .... however, seeing that actually made me open my mouth!!!
Sienna had the saw wobbling everywhere and it could have very easily been a horrific accident!!
bleeping hell Kerry....that is honestly disgusting, sat there bloody filming her.....I’m just in shock, that doesn’t happen often.

Reactions: 8
Why are they starting jobs without finishing what they’ve already started??? I don’t understand

Reactions: 5
Her responses to the video 🙄
Her neighbours must hate them, they are so inconsiderate!
I remember an old vlog where Kerry said about her neighbour cutting the grass and being noisy and getting annoyed at the noise.... wow Kerry.
Pot kettle?
I’ve been next door to people doing up a house and then moving fully in and being noisy arseholes....it was horrible and mentally made me so down.
I hope to god they get noisy neighbours one day, where it wakes them up, that they can’t stay in the house because of the noise....karmas a witch 😐
They are just hypocrites, I’m sure they would love their neighbours doing all that to them.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
They were playing with nails with screwdrivers and a saw by their feet before they started to let the girls play with them. There’s no words.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Her responses to the video 🙄
Her neighbours must hate them, they are so inconsiderate!
I remember an old vlog where Kerry said about her neighbour cutting the grass and being noisy and getting annoyed at the noise.... wow Kerry.
Pot kettle?
I’ve been next door to people doing up a house and then moving fully in and being noisy arseholes....it was horrible and mentally made me so down.
I hope to god they get noisy neighbours one day, where it wakes them up, that they can’t stay in the house because of the noise....karmas a witch 😐
They are just hypocrites, I’m sure they would love their neighbours doing all that to them.
My mum has the worst neighbours ever they moved in and had the whole house renovated including the cellar which is now their ‘music’ room it’s meant to be soundproofed but it’s not :( my mum has sunk into deep depression because of it, do the neighbours care?? god no

• Sad
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.