Kerry Conway #4 Fridge freezer fits, house still in bits, baby still swinging off Kerry’s ti..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was defo Warren replying before. The tone now is so passive aggressive like normal.
They replied to someone earlier saying they weren't sure what else they could do as they've addressed the concerns and taken the vlog down, so why keep bringing it back up?! X

Reactions: 5
...aaand Kezza is back! Why is she dragging out the petty comments now, when it is viewers making comments, they are all sad and should let it go. However, Kerry has to prove her point/have the last word...of course she can as the concerned viewers are all deleted/blocked. You already owned up, admitted you could have managed the situation better and now this comment!
I knew she would be searching to have something on her side, anything. Even if it was to say "you are wrong. My kid had wellies on"
It made me laugh because those comments were over 9 hours ago and shes only just mentioned that since she's been studiously studing the vlog again to check everything. Which, in my opinion is unfair to the commenter who doesn't get the chance to re-watch it.
And shes probably already unfollowed any way. Kerry just wants to make herself feel better knowing shes got one over on someone

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
She is so horrible. Several people commented about it. Those children were barefoot with the saw out & tools being played with. She is bullying her own viewers

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I’ve unsubscribed from her. I don’t like her attitude towards people and her vlogs bore me if I’m being honest.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Anyone able to find the sub stats from the Conway clan from yesterday? Be interesting to see if she’s gained more

Reactions: 1

Sooo, all those comments accepting what the video looked like and you were in the wrong was all a load of lies?

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
It's back up. Shes put a link in the comments. Go and watch it guys! I have and its appalling.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Who was supervising the girls making breakfast on their own a few weeks ago? Warren put it on his Instagram, pic with Kerry half naked in bed. Oh they probably don’t have knives in their kitchen or they’ll somehow defend that too! I only found Kerry through the thread on here, I initially thought they doing their best, it is hard for all parents, especially renovating and having children running about. This defensive/rude attitude though has really annoyed me...I have children of a similar age and if someone/friend/neighbour/random person in the street pointed out a safety issue,I would be grateful. We all get it wrong sometimes...no need for the pettiness.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She’s just a nasty little witch, hates to be proved in the wrong. Kerry, you’re a dirty mare, rude, ignorant & bloody boring to boot. Get over yourself & sort that pigsty out so your kids have a clean, safe, environment to live in! 😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Literally cant stand the women! Why can’t she just drop it now. Admit the vlog was down right dangerous and apologise.
She’s such a cow!! 👊🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She is just full blown arguing with people. If she really thinks nothing is wrong why is she continuing?

That Twitter comment as pissed me off!! She’s vile I cannot stand her! Has she put it back up!?? I can’t see it!! I hope she does because I’m sure more people will comment!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.