Kerry Conway #15 Poo coloured car and mushy pea Yeezys- building a play room will be easy peasy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My sister has PCOS and conceived first time, both times. And I know women without PCOS who struggle to conceive. It’s not just as linear as PCOS = struggle to conceive. Drs are notoriously tit with knowledge about PCOS, and Kerry hasn’t the wit to research things or seek second opinions.

She did, but I’m not sure what medical explanation she has for it, none was ever given!
I don't think there's a medical issue that means she can't carry boys. she just lost her son and there was no explanation as to why he sadly passed and they put it down to the fact she can't carry boys and her other miscarriages must have been boys in her eyes

Reactions: 5
I don't think there's a medical issue that means she can't carry boys. she just lost her son and there was no explanation as to why he sadly passed and they put it down to the fact she can't carry boys and her other miscarriages must have been boys in her eyes
If I remember correctly, she said it was something to do with her blood being to thick or clotting and not passing through his cord so sadly he passed away, and I also remember as soon as she caught with aria they put her on baby aspirin to help the blood flow better, which is quite a common thing to do if you’ve had re-occurring miscarriages. But yes she does believe she can’t carry boys even though there has been no evidence to prove this theory at all

Reactions: 6
As I previously said I believe many of the influencers will say anything for a post.
She made out Roma the barbarian would be getting a hearing aid straight away, and she hadn't mentioned it since.
I thought she also said she was having a hysterectomy in January. She went from being unable to function almost three weeks of the month (her words not mine), to suddenly being able to work at the nursery. Never know what to believe

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I havent watched for a while but just seen the latest food haul.
Why is she stroking everything with her big hulk hands? At the beginning she has her hand up near her face, her hands are massive!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does the dog ever get out for walks?
Very rarely, and usually when it’s been mentioned on here, next minute she’s got the dog out on a lead! Probably just walks to the end of the road and back. They’ll be even less walks now Kerry’s got a job (although I do think it’s really positive that she does)

Reactions: 1
Very rarely, and usually when it’s been mentioned on here, next minute she’s got the dog out on a lead! Probably just walks to the end of the road and back. They’ll be even less walks now Kerry’s got a job (although I do think it’s really positive that she does)
I hate when people get dogs but don't do the bare basics for them! Really really winds me up

Reactions: 3
It would be great for the girls to get some exercise too, rather than being cooped up indoors so much. Am I right in saying she started that “1000hours outside” thing a few years back? Because she spends no time outside with her kids at all. Take the dog a walk, kids on bikes, scooters or walking and it’ll be good for everyone.

Reactions: 5
It would be great for the girls to get some exercise too, rather than being cooped up indoors so much. Am I right in saying she started that “1000hours outside” thing a few years back? Because she spends no time outside with her kids at all. Take the dog a walk, kids on bikes, scooters or walking and it’ll be good for everyone.
I'm a massive advocate for exercise or simply fresh air helping you mentally. Kerry has a perfect reason to get our every day with the dog, I reckon it would do them all the world of good!

Reactions: 2
They probably still haven't reached that goal yet 😂

• Haha
Her kids are too old to be waking for the day at 5:30..!?

Spraying and wiping with a bit of kitchen roll isn’t cleaning 😂

Reactions: 6
What’s with the photo of her nail varnish please say she did that herself and didn’t pay!! 😂🤦‍♀️ Why did she post it they looks so bad!!!

Fake tan knuckles and fingers 😂😂

• Sick
Reactions: 1
What’s with the photo of her nail varnish please say she did that herself and didn’t pay!! 😂🤦‍♀️ Why did she post it they looks so bad!!!

Fake tan knuckles and fingers 😂😂
Eek they look terrible but they’re are longer than those disgusting stumps she had at Christmas.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.